Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,888 members, 7,980,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak (788 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / World’s Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing His Bestie / 5 Stages Of Heartbreak Ladies Go Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by Abbydiva: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Have you ever been in a situation where you are scared of being with someone and also scared of losing them?. I met this cute guy few months ago and he has been asking me to be his girlfriend, which i haven't accepted, which makes him think that am making guy for him or something cuz i haven't say yes or no, but deep down my heart i really... like him. But my fear is that he looks like a player cuz am really super scared of heartbreak (cuz i no get heart at all...little things makes me cry) and the last time i checked that i was in a relationship i broke up with him (my Ex) and i felt hurt. And with this guy i know......that if i fall in love with him, that i will fall with the last piece of love that remains inside of me (with my whole heart) and if eventually he breaks my heart i don't really think i could ever survive the heartbreak. Please guys...how do i handle such issue and have U ever been in such situation before?
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
you are scared of a guy breaking ur heart

why don't you face ur study, get a good grade, get ur self a good job and see how it will goes.
don't even dare to go in relationship because it contains alot of headache.

my little advice tho kiss

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by Santinojr: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
If U Trust Him Say Yes 2 Him
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by AryEmber(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
you are scared of a guy breaking ur heart

why don't you face ur study, get a good grade, get ur self a good job and see how it will goes.
don't even dare to go in relationship because it contains alot of headache.

my little advice tho kiss
This is your first comment I agree with

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by IAMSASHY(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
undecided hey gal, relationship is a life risk one must everly take, provided u ar willing to settle down someday, if u avoid it 2day,tomorrow it wl stl pop up. Remain his casual and take time to no if he is sumone u cn cope wt. Remember, if he is nt urs, heartbreak must occur.

To b on a safer side, Luv wt ur brain
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by dingbang(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Its even you that will break his heart..
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by xmileeasy: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
This thing called love
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by Lionbite(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lemme see his picture, i will know if he's a player or not.
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
there are people in this world who are driven by fear, and they subsequently live MISERABLE lives because that fear is stopping them from achieving anything worthy.... life is about being brazen and taking chances, sometimes do mistakes and be emotionally/physically strong enough to get back on your feet and try harder. if you are afraid of every "possible" failure in your life, then its obvious you will never achieve anything.

nothing worthy in life is easy/free, and if you are not willing to put your life/heart on the line for love, then you might as well join a convent!

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by cana882(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Even if you say yes, *draw your ears* don't you ever fall in love. You girls don't hear at all. I have 3girls crying that I broke their heart meanwhile I didn't assure them of having a future with any of them. Its a relationship that MAY work out or not.
I drop my pen.
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by UbanmeUdie: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Scared of losing him, scared of having him.
Your level of indecision and confusion is remarkably incredible.

Your case tie wrapper & Gele!

My simple advice is;
You should give your heart to Jesus and become a nun. That way, you will be free from heartbreaks.

Love and relationship don become small small children adventure. This world don spoil finish.
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
players turn gals on grin
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by GraveMan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
If U See Him As A Player Then Dnt Fall In Love With The Asshole. Follow Ur Instinct, Love Is Not Blind!!
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by GraGra247(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
AryEmber:
This is your first comment I agree with

That is his first comment that ever made sense.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by izaray(f): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Am Scared Of Losing Him And Also Scared Of Heartbreak by Nedfed(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Funny Op
U're scared because is handsome right?
Then marry worwor/urgly guy and safe yourself from heart break simple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend / To All Those Guys and Babes With Small Stature / Rapper Cardi B finally reacts to her fiancé, Offset's cheating scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.