Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,187 members, 7,903,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan (6172 Views)

Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by uktrader: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
It's coming the norm now. That Nigerians are not welcome in any country.

Please stay at home and we all be happy.

Nigerians + Host country = Many problems/ Crime
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by ShadyDeal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
are they footballers?
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by 18platoon(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
@uktrader, i've told you what you need to do, please take my advice.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by ilosiwaju: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
Shady Deal:

are they footballers?
haba bros! grin grin grin
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by chosen04(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
18 platoon:

@chosen04, they're trying to go to libya and everybody knows the nigerians that goes to libya are from your part of the country, we've got the stats, we've seen it on AIT, we've seen there meeting with abike dabiri's committee on diaspora there's no single HAUSA guy among them, they're all from your tribe trying to go to europe by road.

That shows my people are making progress. Infact, Nigeria will be a better place the day aboki-gworo eating blood thirsty mallams from your place learn how to leave their caves and travel to Europe either to by road, Camel or Malu.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by seyenko(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Honestly i think we should line up every body who has ruled this country from local government counselor to ex president and execute them. How can a war torn country be deporting Nigerians, it means that Nigeria is worse than a war torn country.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by demla: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
@thor    travelling into other country illegally is not done by nigerians alone,this is a universal thing and secondly when u say pple are being lazy i do not know what and what u put into consideration, but i strongly disagree with u. Leave ur shore and see how 9ja dey work, u go bow.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Thor(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Demla

Maybe I was being a little harsh, I did not mean 99% of Nigerian men are lazy, I was mistaken, I meant 98%, Sorry for the mistake grin grin grin
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by desgiezd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
Its a big shame that people would leave Nigeria and go to a place like Sudan and be begging for alms. looking at their pictures one begins to wonder how they were able to even travel to Sudan.

Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by sylve11: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
My gawd! wetin dem find go there? cool
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
Sudanese deporting Nigerian . . . .Just when i thought it cant get any worse
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by dualctizen: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
whats in sudan?
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
dualctizen:

whats in sudan?

This will tell you that Nigerians will do and go anywhere just to leave the shore of Nigeria
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by vocalist(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
[td][tr]Lol!!! Sudan of all people are deporting Nigerians? I dont blame them sha. Very soon Niger will also start deporting Nigerians. Shame to Nigerian Givernement, shame to Nigeria as a nation.[/tr][/td]

@Princekevo: I FINK DAT THE SHAME WILL BE ON U, NOT NIGERIA, saying that shame to Nigerian government is an Underestimation, was it Nigerian government that ask then to go and beg in the street of sudan, they will refuse to struggle as i and u is struggling here in their fathers land, and go outside to disgrace themselves, after u senseless people will keep the blame on Nigerian government, shame on u cos u ar one of the people that make UP Nigerian government.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by vocalist(f): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
[td][tr]Lol!!! Sudan of all people are deporting Nigerians? I dont blame them sha. Very soon Niger will also start deporting Nigerians. Shame to Nigerian Givernement, shame to Nigeria as a nation.[/tr][/td]

@Princekevo: I FINK DAT THE SHAME WILL BE ON U, NOT NIGERIA, saying that shame to Nigerian government is an Underestimation, was it Nigerian government that ask then to go and beg in the street of sudan, they will refuse to struggle as i and u is struggling here in their fathers land, and go outside to disgrace themselves, after u senseless people will keep the blame on Nigerian government, shame on u cos u ar one of the people that make UP Nigerian government.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by PurestBoy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
Soon Ghana will start deporting Nigerians that's if they have not even started
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by tomandjery: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
Why sudan, a non- christian country. Abeg we dont even need to stay there
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by chosen04(f): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
desgiezd:

Its a big shame that people would leave Nigeria and go to a place like Sudan and be begging for alms. looking at their pictures one begins to wonder how they were able to even travel to Sudan.

18 platoon:

@chosen04, they're trying to go to libya and everybody knows the nigerians that goes to libya are from your part of the country, we've got the stats, we've seen it on AIT, we've seen there meeting with abike dabiri's committee on diaspora there's no single HAUSA guy among them, they're all from your tribe trying to go to europe by road.

@18 Platoon, Those aboki-gworo eating blood thristy mallams in that pix are obviously not Igbos or Biafrans. Are they?

@Poster,Can you are kindly change topic of this thread to read: 58 Northern Nigeria Hausa mallams deported from Sudan.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Manty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
What we are suffering today is as a result of the sin of one fool or idiot which one will i call him, that made Nigeria to be listed among the terrorist nations, if not that why will a poor country like sudan deport nigerians there. Kai wonders shall never end
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
tomandjery:

You mean Nigerian should only go to a Christian nations?
chosen04:

@18 Platoon, Those aboki-gworo eating blood thristy mallams in that pix are obviously not Igbos or Biafrans. Are they?

@Poster,Can you are kindly change topic of this thread to read: 58 Northern Nigeria Hausa mallams deported from Sudan.

Lol
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by chosen04(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
tomandjery:

Are you sure you did geograph in school? The semi autonomous southern Sudan, just like southern Nigeria are mostly Christians and Oil riched region
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
chosen04:

Are you sure you did geograph in school? The semi autonomous southern Sudan, just like southern Nigeria are mostly Christians and Oil riched region

Even if Sudan was 100% muslim, so what?
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by sley4life(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
9ja are every where in the world. Take a stroll to Isle of man, cayman island, vietnam, cambodia, pakistan, iraq u will meet lots of them there. Anywhere u travel and u meet 10 blacks 3 must b from 9ja
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by chosen04(f): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Even if Sudan was 100% muslim, so what?
Lol
Abeg, help me ask that mallam oooo!
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by sultan003(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
SUDAN shocked shocked of all places, this people no dey shame ,
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by chosen04(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
sultan003:

SUDAN shocked shocked of all places, this people no dey shame ,

ABOKI--MALLAM DEY SHAME?
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by MrCartha: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Are Nigerians this cursed that they even prefer Sudan to staying back @ home This realyy calls for a divine intervention shocked
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by DIY: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
This people are not NIGERIANS (NIGERIA) but NIGERIENS (NIGER)
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by Rastamann: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
Sudan of all countries. What are they looking for in Sudan? I you have the right papers and a job, fine but an illegal allen in Suidan? God Fobid! I would rather rot in Nigeria than be an illegal allen in Sudan.
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by xterra2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
When i saw this i was shocked,Sudan of all countries Imagine!GBAM!!!
Na wa for this Nigerians ooh,wetin dey for the yeye sudan sef?
Re: 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan by hackney(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
At least they know who is sudanese and who isnt.
Do we?

Where we think say we dey no be where we dey oo.
we are just too proud.
Every country in africa (including somalia) has a city better than abuja for y'alls info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(pics)where Are This Celebs Who Cried Out During GEJ Fuel Hike Pics / Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why / Over 2 Million People Engage In Illegal Mining For Survival — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.