Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Would You Marry A Workaholic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Workaholic? (6129 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 51% (31 votes)
No: 48% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2010
Married to one already.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2010
Abygul:

guy.av bein dere & i dnt tnk i eva want to do it again most xpecially wen u are still doin courtship Ok wat will u do if u av dis workaholic dat does nt av your tym & wen u even try callin den be ready to give him lyk 40 miss calls b4 he eventully picks up & wen he pics d 1st tin he says is pls b quick abt what u want to say meanwhile ,while tolkin 2 u his busy shoutin @ some1 like dnt bash my car and u wale get d car we ae goin out now den he returns ehn ehn what were u sayin.but sorry weneva u need money u dnt av 2 say it twice ,worse of dem u dnt get to see him and if u av to prob 1ce ot 2wc in 4 mnth.can u advise me on dis.mr na today

why in God's name will u call sum1 40 times?  undecided undecided u gotta have a life of your own. if u r busy, u wont notice he is. my other question 2 u is, was he a workaholic b4 u met him or after? if it is after, then he uses work as an excuse so has to avoid period!

BlueDiva:

Married to one already.

how is that working out 4 ya? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abygul(f): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
na2day?:

why in God's name will u call sum1 40 times?  undecided undecided u gotta have a life of your own. if u r busy, u wont notice he is. my other question 2 u is, was he a workaholic b4 u met him or after? if it is after, then he uses work as an excuse so has to avoid period!

how is that working out 4 ya?  smiley smiley smiley
he has alwaz bein 1 rite b4 i met him & even after his still busy but guess what now he wnt stp callin me to com bck home
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by 0hsisi: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
I am proud to be married to one (though he hates that term)
We are where we are today because of his workaholicness.
It has it's challenges but if it produces good results and our time together is quality why not?
I'll rather have a supra workaholic than a lazy good for nothing ,kpof kpof eating, beer drinking slob that I'll have to take care off.
At least if I drive out now ,I know exactly where he is
Better a workaholic than a skirt chaser
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 1:29am On Mar 28, 2010
0hsisi:

I am proud to be married to one (though he hates that term)
We are where we are today because of his workaholicness.
It has it's challenges but if it produces good results and our time together is quality why not?
I'll rather have a supra workaholic than a lazy good for nothing ,kpof kpof eating, beer drinking slob that I'll have to take care off.
At least if I drive out now ,I know exactly where he is
Better a workaholic than a skirt chaser

i hear u sis, there is a time for everything, a time to work and a time to chill, now is the time to work all u can work and make that $$$
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by jatwill(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
it is ok. but it depend on you, the kind of marriage you want.
If all you want is a happy loving peaceful home and loving nice kids, meaning you both have to be contented with wht u hv, then don't marry a workaholic.
But if all you want is success, big dreams, firm or have a place in the society then i think you have no option than to marry a workaholic
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abygul(f): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
jatwill:

it is ok. but it depend on you, the kind of marriage you want.
If all you want is a happy loving peaceful home and loving nice kids, meaning you both have to be contented with wht u hv, then don't marry a workaholic.
But if all you want is success, big dreams, firm or have a place in the society then i think you have no option than to marry a workaholic
i agree wit uu.4 real
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
A workaholic wife's not for me, no.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by ZE: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2010
''If you think education is too expensive then try ignorance''

All the ladies in the house who would not marry a workaholic, i can hook you up with the kind of men you want free of charge. The man will be there for you and your children 24/7.

FEATURES:
1. He wakes up early in the morning and put on a clean white singlet
2. At 7.00am hewill start drinking concentrated dry gin(aka akpuru-achia)
3. At 11.30am he is fully guaged with enough quantity of the dry gin , next item that will pre occupy
the rest of the day is playing 'ludo or draft'

Interested candidates should contact me immediately.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2010
ZE:

''If you think education is too expensive then try ignorance''

All the ladies in the house who would not marry a workaholic, i can hook you up with the kind of men you want free of charge. The man will be there for you and your children 24/7.

FEATURES:
2. At 7.00am hewill start drinking concentrated dry gin(aka akpuru-achia)
3. At 11.30am he is fully guaged with enough quantity of the dry gin , next item that will pre occupy
the rest of the day is playing 'ludo or draft'

LMAO!
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by InesQor(m): 2:23am On Mar 29, 2010
ZE:

''If you  think education is too expensive then try ignorance''

All the ladies in the house who would not  marry a workaholic, i can hook you up with the kind of men you want free of charge.  The man will be there for you and your children 24/7.

FEATURES:
2. At 7.00am hewill  start drinking concentrated dry gin(aka akpuru-achia) 
the rest of the day is  playing 'ludo or draft'

Rib-cracking stuffz! grin grin grin cheesy Another extreme!
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2010
cant marry no workaholic i belive in balance, sorry
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by kodewrita(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2010
Its funny but really workaholics tend to advance faster in life than other people. Its a simple fact. I am trying to be one too. however, I need someone a little less workaholic to balance me otherwise both parents will burn out. However she'll motivate me to work hard in my own workplace too.

So the answer would be Why not.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by invisible2(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2010
My wife should not work, should just cook and wash and take good care of the house/kids while I sweat it out outside, providing her with all she wants to make life easy. That's how nature intended it to be and that's how we are keeping it.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by agapeLuv1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
No I will not why should i marry a workerholic when you can work only 2 hours online like i do daily and make loads money doing my Cpa etc, N.L plz avoid too much work it can kill, plz learn by information, not by experirnce, the experince can Kill but by information is easier and simpler, God bless you all
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by invisible2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
@agape luv, what you are saying have no relevance on the topic, the OP was not asking what you do for a living, but whether anyone will like to marry a workaholic. Na so people dey fail exam!
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Babylove1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
invisible!:

@agape luv, what you are saying have no relevance on the topic, the OP was not asking what you do for a living, but whether anyone will like to marry a workaholic. Na so people dey fail exam!

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by unitee(f): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ poster i am guilty as charged
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
kodewrita:

Its funny but really workaholics tend to advance faster in life than other people. Its a simple fact. I am trying to be one too. however, I need someone a little less workaholic to balance me otherwise both parents will burn out. However she'll motivate me to work hard in my own workplace too.

[size=20pt]So the answer would be Why not.[/size]

that is not an answer, that is a question! nigerians sef grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abygul(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

that is not an answer, that is a question! nigerians sef grin grin grin
na2day u get issue y u dey attck pple like dis evrybody is entittled to his or her own opnion.y u dey attack now.all u want sha is aguement kaiiiiiiiiiiii u too dier for me jooooooooooo
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
Abygul:

na2day u get issue y u dey attck pple like dis evrybody is entittled to his or her own opnion.y u dey attack now.all u want sha is aguement kaiiiiiiiiiiii u too dier for me jooooooooooo

last time i checked mukina2 said u were the one attacking ppl, talk of pot calling kettle black. i only corrected his grammar grin grin grin so now, na u get issues bah? tongue tongue tongue tongue abi u don fall in love with me but no fit talk am? cool cool cool cool
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abygul(f): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

last time i checked mukina2 said u were the one attacking ppl, talk of pot calling kettle black. i only corrected his grammar grin grin grin so now, na u get issues bah? tongue tongue tongue tongue abi u don fall in love with me but no fit talk am? cool cool cool cool
emi ooo gbe u cannot fit
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2010
Abygul:

emi ooo gbe u cannot fit

i can fit tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abygul(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

i can fit tongue tongue tongue
are u sure.?
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by na2day2(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2010
Abygul:

are u sure.?
yup! positive cool cool
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by kodewrita(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2010
@na2day  Let me educate you a little. I have no time for useless fights anyway. thats asinine and immature. This is a discussion forum. And sometimes you ask questions to elicit further replies. He could have replied by telling me why I shouldn't or why I should. Please make this a more brainy or useful discussion by making your own comments instead of looking for petty brainless fights. enough said.

na2day?:

that is not an answer, that is a question! nigerians sef  grin grin grin

@Abygul, thanks. its because there are people like you that we still bother coming back to NL.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by afrobaby(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
As long as he has something to show for it, not that he will just be working for the sake of working
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by denny4ril: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
i cant and wont, though i like a hardworking individual but that does not mean working oneself to death. there should be time for everything
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by idifu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
no because she wouldnt av time for intimacy and me i can't do without hainvg intimacy at least 5 times in a week
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by idifu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
why d censorship? i'm a man of 35 year old do u wanna tell me i cant express myself any mo?
is dis site a religious site? i might not come to dis site anymo and i mean it ,if the censorship dont stop, there should be no restriction here on this site, they should let ppl express themselves the way they wanna raw and uncut
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by kodewrita(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
@idifu I think the moderation is somehow automatic as such even if the moderators dont do anything, the frequency of appearance of some words in your comments may lead to it being trashed fast.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by idifu(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2010
@kodewrita so u work 4 demsad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. / Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest / What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.