Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (72398 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Obierika(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2017
If indeed he was a popular pastor we would know his name...

Anyway he went out in a good way

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by ubany(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2017
This might not be the first time his been bleeping this girl tongue. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by kabaka1: 4:05am On Nov 23, 2017
the devil just got a new agent in hell.

I know this is not the first time he's doing this so God just wan teach him a lesson this time.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by gabe: 4:05am On Nov 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Haaaa! How did it happen?
Harder!Harder!! Harder!!!
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by smallsmall: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhh.

If God used the girl to confess before now. The yeye followers will die on Nairaland defending him.

Now that he died in action.

May his soul rest.

The girl must av been shouting harder harder harder.

That is the time to pick race

Pastor Sulaiman, l hope you dey see wetin fit happen to you, if not that God used that Big Butty Girl called Stephanie Otobo, to save your life!
if you nor repent, na so e go be, one day.
undecided undecided

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by smallsmall: 5:32am On Nov 23, 2017
excel101:
Very true my bro, i work there. I know the pastor, his wife and landlord. He lost his very beautiful and intelligent daughter just last year.

Oya, tell us his name and the name of his church otherwise, Aaahdonbeeleevit.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by DAGAUDA(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Prophetic voice should come out and preached with clear example to this episode so as to add more value to their image than to enter a convenient with politician and critise unnecessary in their place of worship while ........

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Msemakweli(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2017
R.I.P Pastor
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by God2man(m): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Popular?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by WINDSOW(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
He died in active service. Greet Baba Fela for me.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by excel101(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2017
smallsmall:

Oya, tell us his name and the name of his church otherwise, Aaahdonbeeleevit.
I don't know his name nor the name of his church. But he's from Ogume, in kwale.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by dingbang(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:
And people have been paying tithes to him
yeah.. Very stupid people.. Some Nigerians will be bragging "I Tithe"

As if its a yardstick to enter heaven..
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by triple996(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Nawaoo
Satanic girl ended d innocent man of GOD
Pastors r under heavy spiritual attack diz days woo
Wat will make an old man decide to play "Pinocchio" with a young and agille lady
By d way rest in pussy
I hope u r ready 4 d superstory u will tell in hell fire
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by asawanathegreat(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Hell fire awaits him
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Spectre007: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Never heard a lady died during sex romp before,whats the mystery behind it?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by biblia1: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Which of these pastors no dey do am? Likes of Apostle Suleiman Johnson,Chris Oyakhilome,Chris Okotie etc and the rest which doing it secretly has not been caught.

[qquote author=UbanmeUdie post=62625084] shocked

How is the said pastor a popular pastor when he is neither Pastor Adeboye nor Apostle Suleiman nor Prophet T.B Joshua nor Bishop Oyedepo nor Pastor Ago Oritsejafor nor Pastor Adefarasin nor Prophet Fefeyin nor Pastor Ibeyomie nor Pastor Chris nor Pastor Kumuyi nor Pastor Fatoyinbo

Na wa o!

The bible says, anyone who puts his hand on the plough and looketh back is not fit for the kingdom, plus the wages of sin is death.

His death is a shameful example to the brethren!

[/quote]

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by TashaGirl: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2017
pdpisGONE:
all these pastors and the fake evangelism,
#proudlycatholic
should I send you the number of a 'father' in Catholic who has been asking me out? They are everywhere biko

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Death of figure. On 19th With 19years I guess it was in the evening 19o'clock.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by toye440: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2017
well as for me he died in active service, with an unmatched anointing.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by periphetes: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
His time was up, from the very first day he started his escapades. SINS against the holy spirit wont be forgiven. How I wish God starts striking down those who call themselves pastor men /women falsely. Who only use his name to Rob and decieve unbelievers and believers.
They think there's no God, and they feel free to commit without instant repercussion.
Hmmnn the cup is yet to be filled for we all live by God grace and mercy.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by millionboi2: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2017
brightmac:
Are u one of his member?
i no know m ooo
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by nairanaira12: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhh.

If God used the girl to confess before now. The yeye followers will die on Nairaland defending him. Calling the girl a liar and a prostitute.

Now that he died in action.May his soul rest.

Brethren when ye heareth the strange voice screameth Harder, Harder, Harder, Faster, Hasten , Come into me faster, Hearken to my plea of advanced excitement. Behold !!!, it is time to picketh thy pant and runneth

God will help we Christians in the midst of this internal attack against our faith. smiley

You call it internal attack? Please stop playing the victim. If this pastor didn't use his own hands to invite the girl to a hotel for sex, would there have been any "internal attack?" Oga, you are the ones attacking yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by nairanaira12: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2017
TashaGirl:
should I send you the number of a 'father' in Catholic who has been asking me out? They are everywhere biko

You are right. They are everywhere. But if you aren't interested in dating him, you wouldn't give him your number.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

You call it internal attack? Please stop playing the victim. If this pastor didn't use his own hands to invite the girl to a hotel for sex, would there have been any "internal attack?" Oga, you are the ones attacking yourselves.

By internal attack, I simply mean Chrisitians bringing shame to Christianity. Christians using their behaviour to bring ridicule to the faith.

Next time read very well. You dnt have to hit the reply button everytime.

It is lack of comprehension that normally lead to non intellectual and useless arguments.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by nairanaira12: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

By internal attack, I simply mean Chrisitians bringing shame to Christianity. Christians using their behaviour to bring ridicule to the faith.

Next time read very well. You dnt have to hit the reply button everytime.

Next time, write sensibly. People are not mind readers.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by NotComplaining: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhh.

If God used the girl to confess before now. The yeye followers will die on Nairaland defending him. Calling the girl a liar and a prostitute.

Now that he died in action.May his soul rest.

Brethren when ye heareth the strange voice screameth Harder, Harder, Harder, Faster, Hasten , Come into me faster, Hearken to my plea of advanced excitement. Behold !!!, it is time to picketh thy pant and runneth

God will help we Christians in the midst of this internal attack against our faith. smiley

Preach Pastor, Preeeeach!!
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by showghan(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by TashaGirl: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are right. They are everywhere. But if you aren't interested in dating him, you wouldn't give him your number.
So it's wrong to give a father that prayed for me my number? Does that make sense to you?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by nairanaira12: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
TashaGirl:
So it's wrong to give a father that prayed for me my number? Does that make sense to you?

Pray for you and then ask you on a date? Ndo o

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Why was the name of the church [b][/b]withheld .....if it was celestial church, name would have been everywhere

Every thing is all abt politic
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Kingdavidoduse(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/popular-pastor-dies-sex-romp-teenager-hotel/

is this one news. . .you gave a news a without any picture proof or names to show....why with held the pastor names, hotel name and the girl name....is that how you guys report news in this part of the world....this is rubbish?.atleast spell the beans out for confirmation and aunthencity.....so that others can investigate and find out if its true or not......wonder how this makes front page when better post in nairaland are not even given the desire attention not to talk of views...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.