Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (72400 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Chizzychinny: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Old news, it hpnd on 15th. Investigate b4 posting.. No one should quote me...

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Chizzychinny: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Old news, it hpnd on 15th. Investigate b4 posting.. No one should quote me...

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by hyali(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Khd95:
And people have been paying tithes to him
Tithes are not for pastors, read your bible if u ve one

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by rudepen(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Devosuker:
You can imagine.. A Pastor... A 19 yr old...abegi - 1

wonder what he'll tell God on the.gate

*at the gate..
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by maurinique4sure(f): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Lord have mercy.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by EBAZ(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Wat a shame. He never practice Wat he preached. He has been judged
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by maisauki: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Devosuker:

plus...it was done after he had perhaps delivered d sunday lecture
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by maisauki: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhh.

If God used the girl to confess before now. The yeye followers will die on Nairaland defending him. Calling the girl a liar and a prostitute.

Now that he died in action.May his soul rest.

The girl must av been shouting harder harder harder.

Brethren when ye heareth the strange voice screameth Harder, Harder, Harder, Faster, Hasten , Come into me faster, Hearken to my plea of advanced excitement. Behold !!!, it is time to picketh thy pant and runneth

God will help we Christians in the midst of this internal attack against our faith. smiley
he died in active service...of d devil, of course
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Ahasco(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Devosuker:

na today? by the way which god are you referring to. if its Yahweh or Jehovah no quams
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Ahasco(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
mrokechukwu190:
boost your account with this simple strategy .

what strategy? 419
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
tit:
Fake news. Pisshureoridonbelieveit
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
tit:
Fake news. Pisshureoridonbelieveit
Sister Tit wadup?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
millionboi2:
i no know m ooo
U wan deny him like Bro. Judas?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by mickyeddi(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by macjurek(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2017
The Pastor Wife is She also faithful to her Husband, as working together in the Vineyard?. If yes, God is very true and real, this will be reviewed by warning and prophecies.

The Woman has to repent likewise,Brethren pray, God is watching,Unfaithful wife's, do not push your partners to their graves,starving your husband in all areas.

God is not a man, the Highest Advocate and Judge........
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by millionboi2: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
brightmac:
U wan deny him like Bro. Judas?
read wetin d guy weh i quote type
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by TashaGirl: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

Pray for you and then ask you on a date? Ndo o
when he prayed and said I should give him my number, I should not give him because I have a dirty mind of him asking me outt?
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
millionboi2:
read wetin d guy weh i quote type
Udoka
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by Fakepastors: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
salbis:
May God continue to expose these wolves in sheep's clothing. #FakePastors.

Thank u for the mention.

All pastors are fake
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by cuedish: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
guiddoti:
it does even in your heart.

That the only place it exist...
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by guiddoti: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fakepastors:

Thank u for the mention.

All pastors are fake
Dont go there. Is like saying all Imam or sheikhs are Boko Haram.
Re: Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel by guiddoti: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
cuedish:

That the only place it exist...
so many gates, bro. He passed through the heart gate to the sex gate. His final gate is either through hell gate or heaven gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.