Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

See What A Nairaland Feminist Said - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nairaland Feminist Said (7393 Views)

Is This Why Our Nairaland Feminist Are Depressed? / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Feminist Starter Pack For Nairaland Feminist Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by QueenSekxy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
I'm good oh. Long time no quotes, I have missed you fah kiss kiss
I do have you in mind all the time booboo,,,

kiss....till this stress decides to leave me
hope everything is normal
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I do have you in mind all the time booboo,,,

kiss....till this stress decides to leave me
hope everything is normal
What stress?

Everything is jare...I have not really been here too sha.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by QueenSekxy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
What stress?
Everything is jare...I have not really been here too sha.
what happened babyshocked

school stress ojarehcry
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what happened babyshocked

school stress ojarehcry
I have been busy jare. No time for NL.

Sorry hon. Take it easy.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by QueenSekxy(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
I have been busy jare. No time for NL.
Sorry hon. Take it easy.
thanks boo,,you too kiss
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mariinee:
I'm good oh. Long time no quotes, I have missed you fah kiss kiss

Are you from Kwara state?
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Are you from Kwara state?
Because of fah? Lol. Nope, but I go to school there.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Mariinee:
Because of fah? Lol. Nope, but I go to school there.

Yep, fah. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Yep, fah. grin grin grin grin grin
smiley smiley
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by BluntBoy(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Bullshit.

You used to do my laundry remember?

Envy led you to plot against me so you could assume my post.

You were beneath me, you will remain beneath me.

Now, I am above you cheesy You arrogant demon. Let us see just how far your arrogance takes you before you and your army of demons end up where you belong. That very place where you and Death would be cast forever.

You, Lucifer, are below me. I am waiting patiently for when we shall cross path again on the battlefield.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Her statement is what feminism represents today, babes.

Men-hating! undecided

No it is not, how can they hate men and marry them at the same time?
Maybe if I become the man-hating bytch that you despise I can get a fuktard out of you. grin The women that hate men aren't feminists they are man haters, there is a difference.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 4:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

Which school are you in?
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

No it is not, how can they hate men and marry them at the same time?

As I said earlier on the thread, many are: Fcking moronic, men-hating, lesbian c*nts!

The ones that are not lesbians marry "real men": That is, "Yes, yes, darling", moronic wussies and simps!

khiaa:

Maybe if I become the man-hating bytch that you despise I can get a fuktard out of you. grin The women that hate men aren't feminists they are man haters, there is a difference.

shocked

Your titts must be fcking solid double Ds that stand at attention like a Somali pirate sub-machine gun.

Your waist is less than 26 inches, while you have a flat belly, fluffy fcking natural Kardashian twerking arse, nice hips, a face like Kelly Rowland's and when you fck a man, his brain falls out from his mouth while he is moaning in pure ecstacy, and upon all that, your babalawo is stronger than mine and has been in business longer than mine (hence, over 85 years) for you to have a fcking chance in hell. cool

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by khiaa(f): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

As I said earlier on the thread, many are: Fcking moronic, men-hating, lesbian c*nts!

The ones that are not lesbians marry "real men": That is, "Yes, yes, darling", moronic wussies and simps!

shocked

Your titts must be fcking solid double Ds that stand at attention like a Somali pirate sub-machine gun.

Your waist is less than 26 inches, while you have a flat belly, fluffy fcking natural Kardashian twerking arse, nice hips, a face like Kelly Rowland's and when you fck a man, his brain falls out from his mouth while he is moaning in pure ecstacy, and upon all that, your babalawo is stronger than mine and has been in business longer than mine (hence, over 85 years) for you to have a fcking chance in hell. cool

Lmao grin I'm not talking about having SEX with you(God forbid) I'm talking about pushing your buttons and raising your blood pressure to the point that you loose it and call me that word that has me rolling on the floor laughing. grin

To be honest it's not the word actually it's the fact that you loose your composure and let me get under your skin. grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by pocohantas(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2017
Dimples129:

Those with mothers or aunty issues who want to bother us instead of seeking counselling to heal their obvious wounds.
#Stewie_Syndrome grin (Family Guy Ref)

Don't mind the silly thing. Those are the kind of comments he keeps posting about, none of his fellow hypocritical anti-feminist males have called him out. They'll pretend like they don't see his comments, but let that handle dare be an (f), they would have used a million alternates to hunt you round Nairaland.

I am yet to know the tag for men who post comments like his. Since every woman with a contrary view is tagged a feminist. That said, biaca is a jonsing girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao grin I'm not talking about having SEX with you(God forbid) I'm talking about pushing your buttons and raising your blood pressure to the point that you loose it and call me that word that has me rolling on the floor laughing. grin

To be honest it's not the word actually it's the fact that you loose your composure and let me get under your skin. grin

AHH!

Missed that, no be my fault. Na the way my brain work, e dirty baje baje. grin

God forbid? .....Really? (Gan ni?) grin

Ahhh! Typical African woman. Shakara. She go say she no dey do. Ko wa gba kawasaki, o ma ma shako (come and take some kawasaki, e go dey front). One time! E go spread! grin grin grin

As I said earlier, you failed. I have never called you person! tongue
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by khiaa(f): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Sagamite post=62664545]

AHH!

Missed that, no be my fault. Na the way my brain work, e dirty baje baje. grin

God forbid? .....Really? (Gan ni?) grin

Ahhh! Typical African woman. Shakara. She go say she no dey do. Ko wa gba kawasaki, o ma ma shako (come and take some kawasaki, e go dey front). One time! E go spread! grin grin grin

As I said earlier, you failed. I have never called you person! tongue[/quote

Yes you have called me that when we first began commenting to each other. I think the thread was about women playing hard to get, I gave my point of view and I could sense that you were sensitive about the situation so I played with your head and you went on an emotional melt down. I didn't really mean what I said. grin I don't understand what you wrote in the post above, remember I'm American.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:
Yes you have called me that when we first began commenting to each other. I think the thread was about women playing hard to get, I gave my point of view and I could sense that you were sensitive about the situation so I played with your head and you went on an emotional melt down. I didn't really mean what I said. grin I don't understand what you wrote in the post above, remember I'm American.

Fck that! You fib! grin

That was before we knew each other and you did not intentionally trigger it then. It was after you started trying to intentionally trigger it. tongue grin

Are you American? No Nigerian heritage? shocked

Everything I wrote was actually translated in the brackets, some translations are in pidgin English because I thought you were Nigerian.

In full English:

"Ahhh! Typical African woman. Shakara. She would say she is not interested. Come and take some kawasaki, she would be fronting. One time! She would open her legs!

Shakara and Kawasaki are a reference to some popular Nigerian music tracks.

Fela used "Shakara" as an expression of when a woman is fronting about not wanting sexual intercourse with a man when she actually does.

Adewale Ayuba used "Kawasaki" as a synomyn for dirty sex in one of his old tracks.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
OK the Bobrisky even sent me a msg earlier 2day I will screen shot all our convo 2moro and post up here
Pathetic !! undecided undecided
One established fact is that age ,most time,is inversely proportional to maturity !
A case study ;
The comment I just quoted ........shm
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by ArchangeLucifer: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Your waist is less than 26 inches, while you have a flat belly, fluffy fcking natural Kardashian twerking arse, nice hips, a face like Kelly Rowland's and when you fck a man, his brain falls out from his mouth while he is moaning in pure ecstacy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by khiaa(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Fck that! You fib! grin

That was before we knew each other and you did not intentionally trigger it then. It was after you started trying to intentionally trigger it. tongue grin

Are you American? No Nigerian heritage? shocked

Everything I wrote was actually translated in the brackets, some translations are in pidgin English because I thought you were Nigerian.

In full English:

"Ahhh! Typical African woman. Shakara. She would say she is not interested. Come and take some kawasaki, she would be fronting. One time! She would open her legs!

Shakara and Kawasaki are a reference to some popular Nigerian music tracks.

Fela used "Shakara" as an expression of when a woman is fronting about not wanting sexual intercourse with a man when he actually does.

Adewale Ayuba used "Kawasaki" as a synomyn for dirty sex in one of his old tracks.

Naaah, you didn't like me then because I was playing with you and you thought that I meant all of the BS I was saying. grin

Yes I'm American from centuries back. Maybe someday I will do the Ancestry test to find out who I am.
I could be Nigerian.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

Naaah, you didn't like me then because I was playing with you and you thought that I meant all of the BS I was saying. grin

Yes I'm American from centuries back. Maybe someday I will do the Ancestry test to find out who I am.
I could be Nigerian.

If you find out you are not, please don't despair, I could put some Nigerian in you.

I would provide the service for free, just because it is you. wink
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like goo-tin. grin
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by khiaa(f): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

If you find out you are not, please don't despair, I could put some Nigerian in you.

I would provide the service for free, just because it is you. wink

Lmaogrin You are so craaaaazy.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Alezy(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

Lmaogrin You are so craaaaazy.
I concur
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by ArchangeLucifer: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

I like goo-tin. grin

I dey see am na grin
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by ArchangeLucifer: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alezy:
I concur

Na you dem dey follow talk?! angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Alezy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

that must be me hitting you right?
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by lalanice(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

No, those c*nts need to be dealt with.
SMH
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sagamite:

Which school are you in?
The better by far Uni. tongue

Good evening. smiley
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by COOL10(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

. Na wah oo,see the way him just put mouth for another guy parole.
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Okonta the great wink
Dimples129:

Sounds like airforce, smells like airforce.... hmmmm ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.