Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

See What A Nairaland Feminist Said - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nairaland Feminist Said (7403 Views)

Is This Why Our Nairaland Feminist Are Depressed? / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Feminist Starter Pack For Nairaland Feminist Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Sagamite(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Mariinee:
The better by far Uni. tongue

Good evening. smiley

Morning, girl.

You mean "Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin"? tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sagamite:

Morning, girl.

You mean "Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin"? tongue tongue tongue grin
No, smart ass. Kwara State College of Education isn't a Uni. tongue

I mean The University of Ilorin, the better by far Uni.wink
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Doctormarrvin: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol,op! Leave these set of girls on nairaland alone,its really painful they picked the wrong struggle,even more painful is the fact that they clearly do not know what feminism means...thinking murderers should be granted any form of leniency is outrageous,i know social media is an avenue for every T, D and H to exhibit whatever nonsense they deem fit for exhibition but please! Spare us the trauma of having to read stuffs that'll make us wonder where the human specie is headed
Re: See What A Nairaland Feminist Said by Abbeycharles(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros u had respect over a guy using a female handle shocked shocked

choi.......Some guys no just dey eye see that female sobriquet
Something tells me it's a trolling account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.