Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

All About Nilesat Installations - Satellite TV Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Nilesat Installations (255415 Views)

All About Nilesat,badrsat Leaving, In Northern Nigeria In 1.8M And 2.0M Dish. / What Is The Best Frequency Polarity To Track Nilesat Ku Band In Osun, Nigeria / Nilesat-201 Footprint Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
auchs:

@kinmen2004
I will advice that the your colleague should try another decoder and know if it will hit green.

which decoder do u advice i use?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2011
I meant anyone.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
kinmen2004:

i can't really understand why in d sw jsc+5 -+10 on nile201 is elusive to us even on 3m. I was actually going nuts when i realise i am not alone in this.Peeps in my neighbourhood mounted 3m fibre dishes but still can't get jsc +5 - +10. I will not pay any monthly subscription to BB , if it means mounting a earth station so be it.
auchs:

Help! I activated my Aljazeera card today but only jsc+1-+4 opened and +5-+10 remained scrambled channel on 4663x.
The image is jsc+3 showing replay of man u vs basle in ucl.
@ auch, i bought jsc card sometime in march from one dealer and didnt activate it untill last week when i called the dealer to activate it, after a while he called me back saying they told him the smartcard is no more in their system as they have new smartcards. so im wondering, how did u get urs activated, thanks.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Ibaku
The activation is done by the dealer. I didnt know how it was done. I am still working on my decoder to open the remaining scrambled channels because the channels opened on their decoder before I bought it.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Ibaku
The activation is done by the dealer. I didnt know how it was done. I am still working on my decoder to open the remaining scrambled channels because the channels opened on their decoder before I bought it.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
auchs, ok but kindly check [ through your reciever ] and tell me the version of your smart cos mine is version:v517, thanks again.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Lafem(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Ibaku: Bro, pls where in Lagos did you purchase your smartcard?  Won't mind the dealer's phone number, if possible. And does the dealer have smartcards that can unlock/unscramble Showtime/OSN stations on a strong srt4663x decoder, and also, like how much do these cards cost? Your response will be greatly appreciated, thanx.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
auchs:

Help! I activated my Aljazeera card today but only jsc+1-+4 opened and +5-+10 remained scrambled channel on 4663x.
The image is jsc+3 showing replay of man u vs basle in ucl.

@auchs, which rx are u using?i had a similar problem when jsc +5 - +10 still beams on nile101. I resolve d problem then by upgrading my rx to d latest software(cortesy of Oga Olofofo). My subscription is still active ,a friend activate d card for me while performing hajj. I receive d jsc sports package(+1-10) on hotbird using 3m fibre dish, surprisingly a specially treated 2.4m pan dish out perform d 3m fibre dish in terms of signal receptions on hotbird.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ibaku(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
Lafem:

@Ibaku: Bro, pls where in Lagos did you purchase your smartcard?  Won't mind the dealer's phone number, if possible. And does the dealer have smartcards that can unlock/unscramble Showtime/OSN stations on a strong srt4663x decoder, and also, like how much do these cards cost? Your response will be greatly appreciated, thanx.
lafem, i will advise you not to buy jsc card for now untill mid-january, if u read my post u will know why. or better still go to their website. jsc cards are gotten from alaba inter. but no osn now.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Lafem(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Thanx a lot, bro.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2011
@kinmen2004
My 4669xii opened Jsc (+1-+cool but +9, +10 and jsc world cup remained scrambled. My regret now is that Aljazeera does not show EPL. I waited yesterday to see an EPL action but I didnt see any. I have to go for Humax HD box because Abudhabi have all rights.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obnelly: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
You cant watch epl on jsc try abudhabi sports .
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
auchs:

@kinmen2004
My 4669xii opened Jsc (+1-+cool but +9, +10 and jsc world cup remained scrambled. My regret now is that Aljazeera does not show EPL. I waited yesterday to see an EPL action but I didnt see any. I have to go for Humax HD box because Abudhabi have all rights.

you are right there bro
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
@george D
it seems that harmatans hazy weather is a threat to fringe bird reception. My 11937 dropped from 68% to 52% signal strength this afternoon. Is it the same with yours this period?
@all
I am rocking nilesat with HUMAX HD with one year subscription of AD sports (only EPL right) and joined with my Aljeera card. I should advice anyone on nilesat or that is planning to use nilesat to go for HUMAx HD cos it is Fta/universal receives with double smart card slot(one married to Ad card and the other is for any free card like mytv card), the receiver have HD channels on nilesat (fox movies,all mbcs, natgeo, wild, etc) which it opens cos of there partnership and much more channels all on HD format. To enjoy the best of nilesat. usb, rs232
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2012
auchs:

@george D
it seems that harmatans hazy weather is a threat to fringe bird reception. My 11937 dropped from 68% to 52% signal strength this afternoon. Is it the same with yours this period?
@all
I am rocking nilesat with HUMAX HD with one year subscription of AD sports (only EPL right) and joined with my Aljeera card. I should advice anyone on nilesat or that is planning to use nilesat to go for HUMAx HD cos it is Fta/universal receives with double smart card slot(one married to Ad card and the other is for any free card like mytv card), the receiver have HD channels on nilesat (fox movies,all mbcs, natgeo, wild, etc) which it opens cos of there partnership and much more channels all on HD format. To enjoy the best of nilesat. usb, rs232
@auchs
How much does it cost you to enjoy all these sevices?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
Jascosix The HD costs at 55,000k with one year subs and then 25000 for subsequent yearly subs.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by lanzatrev: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
i have a nilesat box but only freeview,however today jsc1 2 3 4 5 are all watchable even though they have always been encoded up to now.
is this a short term thing or have they gone freeview?
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obnelly: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2012
Short term my brother
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by lanzatrev: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
yes they went scrambled just after i posted to this forum
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by badaru1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
Aljazeera +1,2,3,4 (12284v) finally switch off on nilesat. The new tp is 11437v 27500. It has jsc+1-10.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by obnelly: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
IF jsc is gone then nile is useless
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ussals(m): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2012
badaru1:

Aljazeera +1,2,3,4 (12284v) finally switch off on nilesat. The new tp is 11437v 27500. It has jsc+1-10.
am still receiving them on 12284v
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2012
hi auchs,
Thanks for your reply to my post.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
There is no change in jsc tps while 11437 did not work on my box.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
The JSC sports FTA channels are now operating on 12245v on Atlantic Bird 7@ 7 west. Unless you track the TP, you can as well forget about watching the said channels.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by jascosix: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
hi all
tp's 10.992 v 27500 and 11.156 v 20000 now active on 7.0 W. With my 2.4m dish the signal quality is 100% in central naija. I think it should be easier to nail Nilesat especially down south. These TP's are beaming directly to North-West Africa according to the owners of Eutelsat 7 West A!!!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Ksii: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
Can I receive Nilesat in the South-West region of Kenya,Kisii and Kericho to be exact?

Kungu:

Good afternoon Supermanny,

First try and track Atlantic bird 2 @ 8° West using frequency 11595 V 27500. Once you attain Atlantic bird 2, enter the frequency 11727 H 27500 on Nilesat 201 and elevate your dish 1/2 a centimeter upwards. Once you attain the frequency on Nilesat 201 try out the rest of the other Nilesat frequencies.

Atlantic bird 2 has its beam in Addis Ababa as shown in the image below and will be a good starting point for tracking Nilesat in your region.

Here in Kenya i get Nilesat 101, 102 and Atlantic 4a using a 2.4 offset dish plus Inverto ultra black quad LNB.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by IRAPADA(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pls what is the best gum and paint to refurblish a 3m fiber dish
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Kungu(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2012
Ksii: Can I receive Nilesat in the South-West region of Kenya,Kisii and Kericho to be exact?

Good Morning Ksii,

You can get a total of 690 channels on both Nilesat 201 and Eutelsat 7 West using either a 90 cm or 1.8 Meter prime-focus dish in either Kisii or Kericho,Kenya.
A 1.2 meter would serve you better because of rain fade and cloud cover.
You can get more assistance from RDI forum members located near your region.

Follow this link for more info >>>>>>>http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=36090&page=416

Happy Hunting....
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by Lukbayo(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2012
Good day 2 everyone in d house,can I get all dis Tp in nigeria i mean western naija.My box is adilux2012@gmail.com. Pls I need urgent reply.THANKS.
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by satmaniac(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2012
Lukbayo: Good day 2 everyone in d house,can I get all dis Tp in nigeria i mean western naija.My box is adilux2012@gmail.com. Pls I need urgent reply.THANKS.
Can u pls rephrase ur question? Find it hard to understand what u just wrote.
2 help u someone need 2 understand u!
Re: All About Nilesat Installations by ucheo: 9:02pm On May 07, 2012
Can one receive nile sat in South east naija wit 90cm dish using AB7. Pls reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.