Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (272365 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2011
@ayibatonye ,
What are the functions of this patch, have you tried it? please do and report to the house
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by TOWNJUJU: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2011
Pls guys i just upgrade my 53x wit 1.90p software but to my suprise d decoder refuse to read my hitv card. What shld i do? Pls any solution.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by waheedkun: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2011
Backdate the software to 1.86p. your problem should be solved.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by TOWNJUJU: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2011
waheed kun:

Backdate the software to 1.86p. your problem should be solved.
Tanks men 4ur quick response. I've done that but still no luck. Any other solution?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by waheedkun: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
practially, open the receiver and unplug the cardreader cable,then plug it back and on the rceiver it should be okay if the cardreader is not faulty.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by TOWNJUJU: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
waheed kun:

practially, open the receiver and unplug the cardreader cable,then plug it back and on the rceiver it should be okay if the cardreader is not faulty.
i did that also but to no avail. I took it 2a technician who confirmed d card reader slot is bad & after he replaces it, men! It is now workin perfectly. Tanks men, viva fta 4ever.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by loluc90(m): 4:44am On Mar 10, 2011
@all please how do i go about the connection of the LAN port on d rear of 4669z
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ultrasat(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
Let me see what we can do about it. A guy promise me but when i reach his place to check him one of these days, I didn't meet him. You can call me later.:-) ;-) :-x
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ultrasat(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
Let me see what we can do about it. A guy promise me but when i reach his place to check him one of these days, I didn't meet him. You can call me later.:-) ;-) :-x
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by AbbeyTJ: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2011
What is the effect of 1.11p software on 4669x? anybody.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
Abbey_TJ:

What is the effect of 1.11p software on 4669x? anybody.

why not try it yourself & report back to d house?
NB: don't use a 69xII software on a 69x decoder.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by reubn: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hi y'all
My apologies if am bringing u guys back,
I just wanna do what FTA channels i can get
From W7 (dstv), i'm tired of paying bills,
i would really appreciate a feedback,
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sholatech(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2011
Hi Friends,
I just bought Strong 4930 HD receiver and need guide on how to use this to watch HD channels on my HDTV; is there any website i can get software that will open some HD channels for me using this Decoder or where can i buy a card that will give me these HD channels?
Will appreciate any guide. tanx a lot!!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ibaku(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2011
sholatech:

Hi Friends,
I just bought Strong 4930 HD receiver and need guide on how to use this to watch HD channels on my HDTV; is there any website i can get software that will open some HD channels for me using this Decoder or where can i buy a card that will give me these HD channels?
Will appreciate any guide. tanx a lot!!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2legit2qt(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
sholatech:

Hi Friends,
I just bought Strong 4930 HD receiver

Am using 4910 but am only using mine 2 watch: MULTITV, CRTV, INFINITY TV, GTV etc. Pls where did u buy ur 4930 & how much?

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sholatech(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
@2legit, I bought mine from Strong Company in Abuja and yet to set-up till i have capable hand or guide.
I have existing 1.8m dish and 90cm dish for my apartment in Jos, Plateau State.
On what satellites/frequencies are you getting CRTV, Gtv and MultiTv?
Cheers,
Peter
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by AbbeyTJ: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Kinnmen,

I have updated my 69x with the 1.11patch from wizkid and it is ok. The MPEG-4 resolution is enhanced slightly and the font size in the receiver is reduced. Some channels have a timeline on the programme. The audio output is slightly increased also. So the patch is ok. If you have not downloaded it pls do.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2legit2qt(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
sholatech:

@2legit,  I bought mine from Strong Company in Abuja and yet to set-up till i have capable hand or guide.
I have existing 1.8m dish and 90cm dish for my apartment in Jos, Plateau State.
On what satellites/frequencies are you getting CRTV, Gtv and MultiTv?
Cheers,
Peter

Presently CRTV is not showing, i guess they're trying to improve on it or adding more channels. But all of dem r on ASTRA 2B @ 28.2E scan and dey'l pop up. U'll enjoy it.

How much is d 4930?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by mclechelle: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2011
@JUJU. As long as that software is there it will not read any card.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
all,
we should be careful with the way we apply software upgrades to our decoders to avoid unnecessary stress and inconvienience.remember,if its not broken, no need to fix it!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by nearest(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Help! My decoder strong 4669 is behaving funny, when i switched it on yesterday the two red indicator lights in front and the station number display just kept on blinking , Any idea for personal solution will be appreciated.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2011
nearest,
your decoder firmware is most probably corrupted.i hope you didn't upgrade it of recent?remember what i said above.we should all try to avoid unnecessary upgrades just for the sake of it.
for solution try and do a factory reset.if it doesn't work re-install the original strong firmware.if all these fail take it to a repairer to have a look at it.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by loluc90(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
I salute d whole house,please i need information on srt 4669z,i av tried to connect to d net but, u can send a mail to lolugold@yahoo.com,i will b very grateful.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by nearest(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
George_D:

nearest,
your decoder firmware is most probably corrupted.i hope you didn't upgrade it of recent?remember what i said above.we should all try to avoid unnecessary upgrades just for the sake of it.
for solution try and do a factory reset.if it doesn't work re-install the original strong firmware.if all these fail take it to a repairer to have a look at it.

the upgrade I did on it was when i bought it, and it was because of infinity sound, but the issue now [maybe i didn't explain properly] is that it does not power on, once the power button on the back of the decoder is switched on, the display starts blinking, i just want to get an idea of what is wrong with it before i take it to a technician, i don't want them to dismantel it unnecessarily. But if you still think re-installing the old firmware will work i'll need your help.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Peroluv(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
I want to buy a strong decoder 2moro, pls which is the best between 4669x and 4669xii. Cos i notice 4669xii dont allow the use of code to unscramble channel, i.e like RDV on w4.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Holumighty(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2011
please can you please put me through on how to change the configuration settings of strong manchine, i am using ma tv on it now and i want to change it to dstv just because of the few naija stations, or can i get naija meaningful stations on my tv without paying
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by nearest(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2011
Anybody with strong SRT loader should please send the zipped file to nearest4u@gmail.com, or paste a link for me.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by nearest(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ George: from the back of the decoder, which of the pins on the Rs232 port is pin 1, 2, 3 and so on? Is it the same with the one on the back of the pc? Another question, is it only pins 1 to 5 that is useful? Is it necessary to connect the other pins? I'm asking all these because i want to make one, i could not get one to buy here in Sapele, but if you know any place in warri or effrun please let me know.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2legit2qt(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
nearest:

Anybody with strong SRT loader should please send the zipped file to nearest4u@gmail.com, or paste a link for me.

It's getting very hard to send executable files via most of this email providers nowadays especially with their high tech scanning programs. But you can get original copy of the strong loader @ strong website: www.strong-technologies.com/. On the website click the DOWNLOAD AREA on your lower right of the screen. Then click the plus sign beside SOFTWARE then click the plus sign beside MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA, will give u a list of all the decoders. Click your decoder model, then the plus sign beside UPLOADERS. Then click on the name of the uploader.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
My neighbour has SRT 4669x with software that has picture in picture capabilities but doesnt know how to do it. I cant assist coz I have a different receiver which doesn't have this facility. Can anybody assist?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olason(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Pidzo, press d advance buttom on your remote.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Pidzo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
Thanks Olason. Keep up the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)