Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,293 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2387966 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Omoakin5(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wat of rdv
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by foxteroh: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
irib tv, always on point
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ballakk(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rotimiseyi:
You can get it in kw state, am in kwara.Get rdv,stv1,stv2,2stv etc on eutelsat16A 16deg East wit TP: 10804 H 29997. Enjoy urself
10x bro..bt is wit 60 cm dish
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2013
GUYS AM RILI GOING CRAZY HERE..AV BEEN ON TOP LADDER
SINCE 12PM TRYING TO TRACK IRIB.. I get all other channels at
arabsat bt irib has refused to pop out..it will just flash green
and turn red again.. And d way the dish is, i cnt be twisting d
lnb wen its at arabsat position..i have to turn it to intelsat 20
position for me to be able to twist it.. Am rili going crazy...cos i have to move my dish to intelsat20, twist it, then move it up
to arabsat to check if d signal will be green..but it has refused
to hit green... So please guys how exactly should d lnb face?
And do i push the lnb all out or do i push it in... Cos i cn see
some some caliberations on d.. lnb.. Pls guys help me out..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Slapel: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2013
People in d house,pls can somebody help me 2 track IRIB in ibadan,I use 9cm.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by UncleSmart: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
naijaobi: GUYS AM RILI GOING CRAZY HERE..AV BEEN ON TOP LADDER SINCE 12PM TRYING TO TRACK IRIB.. I get all other channels at arabsat bt irib has refused to pop out..it will just flash green and turn red again.. And d way the dish is, i cnt be twisting d lnb wen its at arabsat position..i have to turn it to intelsat 20 position for me to be able to twist it.. Am rili going crazy...cos i have to move my dish to intelsat20, twist it, then move it up to arabsat to check if d signal will be green..but it has refused to hit green... So please guys how exactly should d lnb face? And do i push the lnb all out or do i push it in... Cos i cn see some some caliberations on d.. lnb.. Pls guys help me out..
Chairman Irib channels are funny, they rely solely on the tweaking of the lnb, the best is to look for something to put on your legs(be sure they are solid stuffs please) and be sure you are at the position and just tweak the lnb at that position, that will solve the problem easily, for you moving the dish to intelsat 20 and back to arabsat may not work or may take a little while. i once have to track the Pan-Arab beam on Badr 5 and the dish is on a high broken wall that cannot carry anybody's weight, i used this style you use and i was there for donkey hours without making result, until i resolve on a day to start mounting tables on tables and containers together to get to the position before i see good results. that is the pain and sacrifice sometimes. Bless you.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Arelukman: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Slapel: People in d house,pls can somebody help me 2 track IRIB in ibadan,I use 9cm.
@Slapel ,don't stress your self with your 90cm dish with Irib package .The smallest dish you need is 1.5m or 1.8m Dish .Call dis number for more : 08060864293
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yinka4dad: Olenyi if I had offended you tell me so that I will apologise.pls answer if u want to w know it is 1.8m maybe there can be another 1 smaller than it
180cm, its equivalent in metre is 1.8m.
You did not offend and neither you were offended. Ok.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
UncleSmart:
Chairman Irib channels are funny, they rely solely on the tweaking of the lnb, the best is to look for something to put on your legs(be sure they are solid stuffs please) and be sure you are at the position and just tweak the lnb at that position, that will solve the problem easily, for you moving the dish to intelsat 20 and back to arabsat may not work or may take a little while. i once have to track the Pan-Arab beam on Badr 5 and the dish is on a high broken wall that cannot carry anybody's weight, i used this style you use and i was there for donkey hours without making result, until i resolve on a day to start mounting tables on tables and containers together to get to the position before i see good results. that is the pain and sacrifice sometimes. Bless you.
tanx for ur response boss.. My only problem is how i'll put table upon table on top of the house roof to be able to tweak the lnb wen its at arabsat position..dats why am asking of the lnb position... Tanx
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijaobi:
tanx for ur response boss.. My only problem is how i'll put table upon table on top of the house roof to be able to tweak the lnb wen its at arabsat position..dats why am asking of the lnb position... Tanx
tweak your lnb to be almost facing the sky and see how it is.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
SULIEMAN3: tweak your lnb to be almost facing the sky and see how it is.
sir u mean to be at 12 o'clock position?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Remmyjex(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Any hope on Arsenal match 2day?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijaobi:
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
naijaobi:
yes, but not perfectly at 12 o'clock. Do that to see if it will work.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by cmsan: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
IRIB Varzesh (5 Badr 26 ° E) transmits games on FTA?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
cmsan: IRIB Varzesh (5 Badr 26 ° E) transmits games on FTA?
dish size in nigeria and tp plz
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Remmyjex: Any hope on Arsenal match 2day?
etv hyde park @ 4.8east
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by cmsan: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ball22: dish size in nigeria and tp plz

I'm in Portugal, the size of the dish is 1m
11881 H- frequency
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Remmyjex: Any hope on Arsenal match 2day?
irib varzesh advertised the match during the man u/chelsea game
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pauldu20: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenal vs fenerbache live on etv cafe town
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by UncleSmart: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
@naijaobi
SULIEMAN3: yes, but not perfectly at 12 o'clock. Do that to see if it will work.
Ok, please like Oga Sulieman3 said, try d tweakling gradually from 12 o'clock to 3 o clock, you should be able to hit green. goodluck
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
@sulaiman, pls send me a blank mail @ adesholaaderanti@gmail.com, l need ur help.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Bho93(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Uefa live on e.tv at 8:30pm, Arsenal
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Alibaba1981: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls house l need etv park TP PLS
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pauldu20: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenal vs fenerbache nw live on irib tv3
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Live now arsenal vs fenebache on irib tv3
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by cmsan: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Arsenal-Fenerbahçe on Armenia TV
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by greymwasonko: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
the satelite and d tp plz
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by cmsan: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
greymwasonko: the satelite and d tp plz

HotBird 13º
10815 H
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 28, 2013
Hi guys please help:
i use a hitv dish & decoder (mpeg 2) on 68e (mytv position)...is it possible to add another lnb to the dish to get more stations....if yes on which sat should i put the second lnb so I can watch matches....thankyou
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Tnks bro God bless u was tinkin whether their still be a dish smaller than 1.8 that can pick it
SULIEMAN3: 180cm, its equivalent in metre is 1.8m.
You did not offend and neither you were offended. Ok.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Ac millan vs psg tonight uefa champions league on mbc,stv and other fta that shows weekend football.- 7.45pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.