Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2395970 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2013
GH-ONE:
Dielectric plate comes with the C-Band Lnb. It is rectangular in shape. If you want to track Irib, put the di-electric plate inside the C-band Lnb.
@ch-one pls tell me the best c-band lnb 4 irib lnfact the one u use.plz respond
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by GHONE: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
I use strong C-Band(Single solution type)
Ball22: @ch-one pls tell me the best c-band lnb 4 irib lnfact the one u use.plz respond
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Let me explain my own opinion about the behaviour of MBC2 on 36e, if fact its among the package of TING (Tanzania integrated Network Group) now this TING guys are getting the signals from MBC2 on eutelsat 7e as their source and gives us the pictures through 36e just the way MBC2 brings us epl and champions league through pictures from Optima sports which happens to be their source, and optma sports is actually located at another satellite (c band). Due to how they tracked MBC2 on eutelsat 7e its when the trouble originates, had it been that they did tracked it perfectly like I did without loosing its signal during the night then we wouldn't see it on 36e with scratches. Even if you can increase your signal at 36e to 90+ % the scratches will not be eradicated coz their source is where the problem originates. Unless TING fine tune their source of MBC2 thing will not change @ mbc2 on 36e. Hope this info will help abit......
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
FreeTVguru: Let me explain my own opinion about the behaviour of MBC2 on 36e, if fact its among the package of TING (Tanzania integrated Network Group) now this TING guys are getting the signals from MBC2 on eutelsat 7e as their source and gives us the pictures through 36e just the way MBC2 brings us epl and champions league through pictures from Optima sports which happens to be their source, and optma sports is actually located at another satellite (c band). Due to how they tracked MBC2 on eutelsat 7e its when the trouble originates, had it been that they did tracked it perfectly like I did without loosing its signal during the night then we wouldn't see it on 36e with scratches. Even if you can increase your signal at 36e to 90+ % the scratches will not be eradicated coz their source is where the problem originates. Unless TING fine tune their source of MBC2 thing will not change @ mbc2 on 36e. Hope this info will help abit......
Does that mbc2 @ 7e does not crack like tht?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
FreeTVguru: Let me explain my own opinion about the behaviour of MBC2 on 36e, if fact its among the package of TING (Tanzania integrated Network Group) now this TING guys are getting the signals from MBC2 on eutelsat 7e as their source and gives us the pictures through 36e just the way MBC2 brings us epl and champions league through pictures from Optima sports which happens to be their source, and optma sports is actually located at another satellite (c band). Due to how they tracked MBC2 on eutelsat 7e its when the trouble originates, had it been that they did tracked it perfectly like I did without loosing its signal during the night then we wouldn't see it on 36e with scratches. Even if you can increase your signal at 36e to 90+ % the scratches will not be eradicated coz their source is where the problem originates. Unless TING fine tune their source of MBC2 thing will not change @ mbc2 on 36e. Hope this info will help abit......
Does that mbc2 @ 7e does not crack like tht?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mayamiko(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
yea becoz mine does not crack
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls house,is the use of biss key legal?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by cmsan: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2013
qual mbc transmite EPL?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kenyanman: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2013
UEFA Super Cup will be live on mbc tonight

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Sexynick: Pls house,is the use of biss key legal?
sumbody pls ansa me..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2013
[/quote]
Sexynick: sumbody pls ansa me..
hmmm... This is getting too much, havn't you been OK with the answer given to you on the other thread by olenyi.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Sexynick: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Am sorri,only wanted to be sure.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2013
If you have any, use it.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2013
Sexynick: Am sorri,only wanted to be sure.
if no one answer you, why don't you just keep quiet.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by GHONE: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2013
We are not lawyers. So we can not determine the legality and propriety of using biss keys . If you need any answer, consult your lawyer/counsel!
Sexynick: Pls house,is the use of biss key legal?

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2013
GH-ONE:
We are not lawyers. So we can not determine the legality and propriety of using biss keys . If you need any answer, consult your lawyer/counsel!
Bros, u bad ò.U make me laff.de guy beta go ICJ or supreme court to get answer.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
No super cup on GtV oromiyan stv2 etc ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
davodyguy: No super cup on GtV oromiyan stv2 etc ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
RDV and STV 2 will broadcast d match live @ 6:45 GMT.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
MBC will show with English Commentary.
davodyguy: No super cup on GtV oromiyan stv2 etc ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mayamiko(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
also live @ tv zimbo
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
mayamiko: also live @ tv zimbo

Which receiver are u using amwene, I remove my 7e dish heard that pali zambia 1 and 2 ndi zoona?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Cleanman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yeahhhhh!!!!!!! RDV don enta studio.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Super cup on RDV,stv2 live enjoi.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mitchely: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Live also on Oromia TV with english comentary
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mayamiko(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
@FREETVGURU zikhoza kutheka bcoz me i wz focusng on mbc3 so bcoz f dat i only get 12 channels includng zimbo.tandpatse phone numbr yako
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Please guys help me...between Multi tv and Mbc which one should i go for as a football lover?.. Or is it possible to get both?.. Am in nigeria, south-east precisly
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hazard1759(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2013
R2bees: Please guys help me...between Multi tv and Mbc which one should i go for as a football lover?.. Or is it possible to get both?.. Am in nigeria, south-east precisly
...u can nail both multi tv n dstv...blindscan 2 get mbc,cnn,setanta sports etc...NB u must av a HD decorder
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2013
WEekend matches today
1:00 PM - Evian Thonon Gaillard vs Lyon
on rdv.
3.00pm - newcastle vs fulham on general fta channels that shows weekend football like mbc,oromiyaa and others
FTA 4LIFE
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2013
R2bees: Please guys help me...between Multi tv and
Mbc which one should i go for as a football
lover?.. Or is it possible to get both?.. Am in
nigeria, south-east precisly
hazard1759: ...u can nail both multi tv n dstv...blindscan 2 get mbc,cnn,setanta sports etc...NB u must av a HD decorder
With due respect hazard, u MUST NOT have HD decoder to get both. A good Mpeg 4 decoder will do. U can nail both on a 60cm pan here in South east.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2013
Who knows if irib tv aired super cup yestaday nd the matches they air today.plz @ ch-one and all respond
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Zeetry: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2013
Ball22: Who knows if irib tv aired super cup yestaday nd the matches they air today.plz @ ch-one and all respond

Irib tv3 didn't dissapoint yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.