Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,724 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

#TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. (18127 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by olasaad(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2017
kwovadisdomine:

So it means politicians hijacked the process. Therefore the process isn't based on merit anymore and it's not transparent

No. I think they used the form to deceived some people in order to make them believe it was APC that is given out the appointment but in the end some people that claims to filled the politician form were not shortlisted.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by wickyyolo: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
olasaad:

Well in my house, we don't filled any form apart from the online registration and me and my other siblings got shortlisted.

And I later saw some people who filled the politicians form and they were not shortlisted and they were lamenting about it. So to me I think they are fair enough. Thankyou Npower from me and my siblings

For 30K ?

3 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by olasaad(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2017
wickyyolo:

For 30K ?

Do you have an alternative for us. At least it better than none. Moreover I have my own business which I am running, my little bro& sis are still in school, so we can manage it.

5 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by monimekaz(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
@npower..The tone of most of your posts look like a political campaign-propanganda...30k job for graduates? if this is CBN job ,can you guys make it as open as this? Stop making the whole thing look like a big deal. This is 2017 and people are more reasonable now. Ask Goodluck Jonathan if you think Im lying
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Bester44:

You are talking about merit here. What is your discipline? What is your selected program? If your certificate and the program have no connection, forget about selection.

Besides, if we are to judge you by your ability to write, you made many errors in your post above. I expect the usual line, "Is English your mother tongue?"
Don't be so sure. You are talking about "how it is supposed to be" rather than "how it is". In this Npower 2017, I've seen someone who studied administrative course shortlisted for Nagro and OND holder shortlisted for Nteach.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by psalmistkakah(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2017
I was pre-selected with out any connection,

3 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by deepwater(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2017
onegig:
You see Nigerians.

most are liars and dubious. Because something didn't go your way does not mean it wasn't fair. Most don't have conscience and we keep on blaming the politicians and our leaders as if the politicians weren't previously ordinary Nigerians. If you sack all government officials today and replace them with Nigerians you would still get the same result or even worse.

Just take a look at the guy up there saying someone didn't fill a form but was preselected. Haba...how come? Oya provide the details of the so called person and he has gone deaf and dumb.

And our Oga software engineer Donkalio. Can you kindly please tell us with facts how it has been hijacked? You just don't make stu.pid allegations without proof. You provide irrefutable proof. That's how to critique. That's how to you put government on their toes and not just crying wolf about everything and anything.

If you don't have concrete evidence as regards malpractice please kindly keep your mouth shut lest you sound like a derelict.

I am sorry to say this
I could have passed
But you you need to work on your comprehension skills.
It you messed up yesterday on the Dangote thread,
Barely 24 hours, you are one post away to be disgraced .

Don't quote me to dissect your mistakes, because I shall show no mercy when I treat your inability to understand English passageS
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Sunmolar(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Yes I knew and still know God
And I got it!
which state of residence pls.
some applicants who know God in niger state are still waiting for their miracles
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2017
olasaad:

Well in my house, we don't filled any form apart from the online registration and me and my other siblings got shortlisted.

And I later saw some people who filled the politicians form and they were not shortlisted and they were lamenting about it. So to me I think they are fair enough. Thankyou Npower from me and my siblings

wickyyolo:

For 30K ?
You get better offer for them, attention seeker?

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Yaboski: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Pls did any one have idea on verification date
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
MrSocrate:

You and I know that it's just a mere talk, nothing wrong with proving yourself right, if he knows he should provide the information and shame the government

What do you mean by mere talk?

I also knew three people who did not even log in for the test because they had jobs and were selected.

Do you expect me to rain on their parade?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
olasaad:

only u and ur sibling pack almost all kwara state slut,na wao for una
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Mayoribadan(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
shoro niyen..... Are they going to confess here that they know somebody?... npower pack well joor
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Sunmolar:

which state of residence pls.
some applicants who know God in niger state are still waiting for their miracles
Everyone in my house got even the one in other state.
But I won't vote Buhari come 2019.
I have accepted my loss for 2015.
N-Power isn't what I voted him for!

3 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by deepwater(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
monimekaz:
@npower..The tone of most of your posts look like a political campaign-propanganda...30k job for graduates? if this is CBN job ,can you guys make it as open as this? Stop making the whole thing look like a big deal. This is 2017 and people are more reasonable now. Ask Goodluck Jonathan if you think Im lying

GEJ would not concur with your points.
As he still can't imagine how educated people voted to replace a PhD holder with an illiterate

This is very good for Nigerian youths
While I am sick about it. It is good for them.
1k per day job before transport and feeding
The same youths that kept quiet when the opposition trampled the immigration recruitment of 2012/13?
Same youth that kept quite when this administration told newly FG employed workers to go back home and nothing happened??

Una well done

2 Likes

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by go4success(f): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
True talk. My siblings were both shortlisted. The one that studied Agric was chosen for nagro while the one with B. Edu was selected for Nteach. They didn't know any politician or did any runs.
Bester44:

What you studied may not be in line with the program you chose. I studied agriculture. I and all my 3 friends that studied agriculture were selected under nagro.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by monimekaz(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2017
deepwater:

GEJ would not concur with your points.
As he still can't imagine how educated people voted to replace a PhD holder with an illiterate

This is very good for Nigerian youths
While I am sick about it. It is good for them.
1k per day job before transport and feeding
The same youths that kept quiet when the opposition trampled the immigration recruitment of 2012/13?
Same youth that kept quite when this administration told newly FG employed workers to go back home and nothing happened??

My sister I just dey vex the way the guy just dey post upadan like say na better thing him dey do. This people are making the masses poorer with this kind of job. When shall the common man be free in Africa?

Una well done
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by kally90(f): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
if you are not preselected, what will be there reply?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by xcommando(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
I think the problem is people who did not attempt the test and got sms, they shouldn't have. I applied for Npower last year and I was not selected,it was a mixed feelings because the other person I applied for was selected with out knowing anybody. I applied this year and got sms that I have been pre-selected.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by crowntoro(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:

support@npvn.desk-mail.com
what is the faith of those that applied and wrote the test but when they checked their status, it showed No selection in the database?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by DanielsParker(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
know someone again ? on top npower, oh c'mon.
the selection was purely based on merit.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2017
crowntoro:
what is the faith of those that applied and wrote the test but when they checked their status, it showed No selection in the database?

Simply means U were not selected.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Joefixy(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Npower was fair enough..check out other federal government agencies how they use to select candidates na man know man...kudos to Npower...when are you guys starting the physical verification?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by dcugwu: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
I knew nobody except God. He did it 4 me. I thank God for this. I think if transparency in d selection process of Npower should be extended to other parastatals, gosh!! Nigeria would meet up with other developed countries of the world very very soon. Secondly, this government should kindly give award to the management of Npower as a way of motivating them in their transparent activities and for having the good interest of the Nigerians at heart. I think Nigeria is making a good move in right direction. I hav neva believed in transparent recruitment in Nigeria b4 now.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Academicwizman(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
movement32:
I no know any body o, NA only my God I know , it just stil be like is not true that I got selected from N-power

Now waiting for the physical verification...
Great Thanks be to my God!!!

Yes, great thanks be to your God for being among the selected. Let's assume you were not selected, will you rebuke Npower?
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Academicwizman(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
[b][/b]
dcugwu:
I knew nobody except God. He did it 4 me. I thank God for this. I think if transparency in d selection process of Npower should be extended to other parastatals, gosh!! Nigeria would meet up with other developed countries of the world very very soon. Secondly, this government should kindly give award to the management of Npower as a way of motivating them in their transparent activities and for having the good interest of the Nigeria at heart. I think Nigeria is making a good move in right direction. I hav neva believed in transparent recruitment in Nigeria b4 now.

This is good. You thank God and those that made it happen to encourage them to be more transparent and for other agency to emulate them. Because, if it is the other way round, people will not blame God but Npower.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2017
imam07:
In kwara state, politicians were giving out npower forms to their people to fill during registration. Initially I did not believe it when someone told me until I saw it myself. It was funny when a guy received test alert 3 hrs later after filling his form the same day. This shows the politicians hijacked most of the slot in kwara state. How come 11 people in my neighbourhood that I know when they registered were not selected.
Many selected people in other state mite be lucky if their states are not corrupt like the state I mentioned above. I helped 5 people registered and non were selected, how come? What happened to them? People that know Oga at the npower engine room will never come here and say they know someone at the top. It is until my guys names come out today or later before I can say npower selection is not fixed.
Apart from people I know, I heard of many people are still complaining of not seeing their names.

I am in Ilorin, this is nothing but the truth.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Hawlahscho(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2017
npowerng:

For verification kindly give us these details.
Name:
State:
LGA:
Phone number:
Were all NCE holders rejected or just my sister just because she's my sister? cry
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2017
imam07:
In kwara state, politicians were giving out npower forms to their people to fill during registration. Initially I did not believe it when someone told me until I saw it myself. It was funny when a guy received test alert 3 hrs later after filling his form the same day. This shows the politicians hijacked most of the slot in kwara state. How come 11 people in my neighbourhood that I know when they registered were not selected.
Many selected people in other state mite be lucky if their states are not corrupt like the state I mentioned above. I helped 5 people registered and non were selected, how come? What happened to them? People that know Oga at the npower engine room will never come here and say they know someone at the top. It is until my guys names come out today or later before I can say npower selection is not fixed.
Apart from people I know, I heard of many people are still complaining of not seeing their names.

I only know of just only one person that was selected out of about 30 people that registered that I know....
also from kwara state...
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by peterbello(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2017
stinggy:

I stated what I observed in honesty. If what you noticed is different, you can state it without making it sound like I'm lying.
The 2 persons who got selected were even the least enthusiastic about the jobs because one already got a good job before selection while the other has a good biz, npower was just for extra cash.

The problem with your type is that once things don't go your way, then there's bias.

Forget them. That's Nigeria for you. It's mago mago now because they weren't selected. If they are insisting on merit, are they saying they are the best? Kudos to npower jare.

1 Like

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Simply29ice(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
3 of my frnds didnt write d npower test,when i wrote mine d were jst lazying around,d told me i was wasting my tym,in synopsis,d hv bin shortlistd witout d writing d test and i hv not been shortlisted,pls is dis not corruption..@Npower..
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by HENRY940: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
jannyada:
I knew no one and I wasnt pre selected. I wrote all the test including STEM TEST. Only to be disappointed at the end without reason. Even a friend that couldnt write the test was pre selected, yet you claim transparency. we all know its thesame Nigerian factor Buhari is fighting. Accept this or just say you used random selection at constituencies. Any how, I hope u realised your mistakes soon and come out clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: Successful Candidates, Please Share Your Category / Icrc Salary / Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.