Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

#TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. (18112 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by npowerng: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2017
emmangrace:

Please when exactly is the physical verification commencing?
Thank you.

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by npowerng: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
Please help me beg Npower staff to send me my pickup sms for my Samsung device.we were 5 beneficiaries sent to ALAMUWA JUNIOR GRAMMAR SCHOOL ADO,ADO-ODO/OTA LGA OF OGUN STATE but 4 of my colleagues has gotten their Samsung devices expect I; Ogundare Oluwaseyi Seun.
In many occasions,i have written to Npower through their email,facebook,twiteer nd Instagram that my glo line 08152080886 is faulty and that I want them to send my pickup sms to my MTNline on 08033251258.
Please,help me with this.

Send a mail to devicesupport@npvn.ng , If you have done that before just be patient sir.
You would receive a notification when it has been resolved.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by ekoyo(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
@npowerng pls how can 2017 successfull applicant log into the npvn profile
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by olusholamayor(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Kudos to Npower for a job well done! I registered and wrote the test but I was not selected. That's not a surprise anyway coz I wasn't expecting everybody to be selected. But, I would really appreciate if the selection criteria can be made known. Perhaps, candidates were selected randomly. Thanks.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Sheluvet: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please help, d screen shot below is wat I got while checking mine
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Sheluvet: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Here is it

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by tevanso(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

Send a mail to devicesupport@npvn.ng , If you have done that before just be patient sir.
please how can i regain my application number .
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by tevanso(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

how can someone print out his application number if u are preselected
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by enekwesylvia: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
I saw my name without knwing anybody. It can only be God.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by enekwesylvia: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Omaa1:
Npower!
I don't even know what to tell you guys.
The test was a walkover, I don't know the processes and criteria of your selection. Why give the test if the test is not one of the criteria?
Don't even bother with bvn issue, because if your bvn and name doesn't match, you won't be able to write the test.

You guys started early with the foul play, I thought it was going to be at the verification that the mago mago will start.

Nteach was worse, with others answering just 11 questions, we answered 33 questions, questions that I will answer all over again even in my sleep.

I'm disappointed, but it's well!
i think thats where the problem starts, answering all the 33 questions, shows u did not read the instructions. Even those that did not choose any IT knowledge during registration, answered all d STEM test undecided
Omaa1:
Npower!
I don't even know what to tell you guys.
The test was a walkover, I don't know the processes and criteria of your selection. Why give the test if the test is not one of the criteria?
Don't even bother with bvn issue, because if your bvn and name doesn't match, you won't be able to write the test.

You guys started early with the foul play, I thought it was going to be at the verification that the mago mago will start.

Nteach was worse, with others answering just 11 questions, we answered 33 questions, questions that I will answer all over again even in my sleep.

I'm disappointed, but it's well!
i think thats where the problem starts, answering all the 33 questions, shows u did not read the instructions. Even those that did not choose any IT knowledge during registration, answered all d STEM test.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Omaa1(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2017
enekwesylvia:
i think thats where the problem starts, answering all the 33 questions, shows u did not read the instructions. Even those that did not choose any IT knowledge during registration, answered all d STEM test undecided i think thats where the problem starts, answering all the 33 questions, shows u did not read the instructions. Even those that did not choose any IT knowledge during registration, answered all d STEM test.

I answered it because I choose it. I read the instructions thoroughly. Thanks
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by nurudeen66: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't know anybody except God
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by npowerng: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
olusholamayor:
Kudos to Npower for a job well done! I registered and wrote the test but I was not selected. That's not a surprise anyway coz I wasn't expecting everybody to be selected. But, I would really appreciate if the selection criteria can be made known. Perhaps, candidates were selected randomly. Thanks.

Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by npowerng: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Bruno3000:
morning npowerng, concerning the physical verification, is it allowed to present my utility bill inplace of the residential permit?

Please disregard any list of items needed for the physical verification floating on the internet,
All the necessary requirement would be announced in due time.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by npowerng: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Goovo:
Good question, I need a response to this.

Please disregard any list of items needed for the physical verification floating on the internet,
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Bruno3000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
npowerng:

ok
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Akalia(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
I got pre-selected because I had and still have GOD in the corridor of the pre-election Process, just GOD.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Simply29ice(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Simply29ice(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Simply29ice post=63141635][/quote]
Good day sir, i saw dis when i checked dis morning if i had bin pre-selected,no text message was sent to me-:
Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
PLS CAN I PROCEED TO THE NEXT STAGE, THANKS.
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
produce:

Childish Talk...

Why conduct test first place? What happens to the pre- selected if some does not have the right documents to prove at verification center or doesnt show up at verification due to personal contingencies due to ill health or travel etc out of the ones the team pre- selected remember you quoted some percentages of unemployed graduates who did not write the TEST out of the total population that registered since majority were disqualified by what you term Sorry no matching record found on database

How you meet up the 300,000 for final selection.. I await your response
if n power do another recruitment I will not apply becos its unfair and people are pocket randomly regardless of the result qualification and on.. its like playing a lottery lotto where u get picked based on luck... as for database not found I wonder what happened to our names maybe it went to n power recycle bin..lol..the selection no pain me its just broaden my horizon...
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Simply29ice:

Good day sir, i saw dis when i checked dis morning if i had bin pre-selected,no text message was sent to me-:
Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
PLS CAN I PROCEED TO THE NEXT STAGE, THANKS.
congratulations
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by dbestuncle: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:
We challenge the 2017 pre-selected applicants to tell us if they knew anyone before they were pre-selected.

#TheNPowerChallenge
#NPowerNG
I want to appreciate d good work u guys are doing. I didn't know any one n am sure I needed no one sef n days the first of it kind. Pls Will there be another batch especially for nhealth
Re: #TheNpowerChallenge, Tell Us If You Knew Anyone Before You Were Pre-selected. by olusholamayor(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2017
npowerng:
Thanks so much npowerng. But I will like to know if there will be another batch. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Red Flags To Look For When Interviewing Candidates / Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.