Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,109 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? (10125 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Career Capital - How To Gain A Promotion While Others Are Sacked Post COVID-19 / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by hesilo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
I also lost my job about five months ago and for real, it's not easy especially when you already have targets and dreams. I went into biz but not so much capital to carry... It's a hard knock life we living. In the end we shall tell the story smiling
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by jetroolowole(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
hesilo:
I also lost my job about five months ago and for real, it's not easy especially when you already have targets and dreams. I went into biz but not so much capital to carry... It's a hard knock life we living. In the end we shall tell the story smiling
Yes oh. We shall surely tell the story with smile
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by joinnow: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Take a trip
Use the time to think over and reexamine your self, your career etc
Best time to start that dream biz
Provided you have fund
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by engrhorla(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
lavendae:
I got fired on friday , no benefit after one year working with the organization, i worked out the gate confused and almost crying, got home ,went to church on sunday 'living faith church 'got a new job on monday

I hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by jetroolowole(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2017
joinnow:
Take a trip
Use the time to think over and reexamine your self, your career etc
Best time to start that dream biz
Provided you have fund
Jumping into business?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? by danemenike: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
jaychubi:

What location in owerri is 2m, can two ppl join hands to buy n share a plot or can u get me anywhere 15minutes drive from owerri for 1m

Great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! Business Or School? / Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges / One Single Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.