Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Defend Your Gender. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defend Your Gender. (840 Views)

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2010
Good morning ladys and gentlemen you are highly welcome, my aim of setting up this topic is to discause or have a little fun in the controversy of who in a relationship cheat most, is it the guys or the ladys?. As for me I think the ladys cheat the most because they never accept the fact that they cheat on their partner.
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2010
What a thread title grin grin grin grin This censoring has gone too far grin grin grin
Re: Defend Your Gender. by daduke2k(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
have u eaten this afternoon? angry angry
Re: Defend Your Gender. by sistajay(f): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Poster

No come  spark another gender fight for here. We all know na man dey cheat pass woman!
Re: Defend Your Gender. by daduke2k(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
no make me talk for this thread o . no be woman use CUSTOMER CARE save im guy numb. grin grin
Re: Defend Your Gender. by tunnytox(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
'defend your intimacy' ! Lol! Nairaland official diary!
Re: Defend Your Gender. by madlady(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Poster I will defend my s e x.

@Topic on the whole Guys cheat the most, this statement is just a generalization tongue tongue tongue, maybe I am wrong undecided undecided
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
madlady:

@Poster I will defend my s e x.

@Topic on the whole Guys cheat the most, this statement is just a generalization tongue tongue tongue, maybe I am wrong undecided undecided
defend ur sex!, off cos u're wrong, give a concrete reason why u think the guys cheat more than the ladys.
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Kelvinj(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
both
Re: Defend Your Gender. by madlady(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2010
willspark:

defend your  s e x, off cos u're wrong, give a concrete reason why u think the guys cheat more than the ladys.

Ok I will, check out the thread "what's your take on casual relationships" it's on the front page.

If you have the time read it form start to finish.

Pls come back and put me straight.
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
daduke2k:

no make me talk for this thread o . no be woman u CUSTOMER CARE save im guy numb. grin grin
come! were u frm?, read what u type b4 u post, (no be u CUSTOMER CARE save im guy mumb) wey tin u dey type?
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Kelvinj:

both
is ur sex both? who in a relationship cheat most is it the guys or the ladyssssss!
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Pweety4me(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
@OP Ok
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP Ok
what is the meaning of @OP Ok, well I wouldn't blame you, phone don make all of onay no know how to write nor read again. if u go for exam hall nay so you go go dey write none sense, Abi nay short hand you dey write?
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Donvilo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Sorry chap, I can't answer ur question. grin
Re: Defend Your Gender. by daduke2k(m): 1:15am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

come! were u frm?, read what u type b4 u post, (no be u CUSTOMER CARE save im guy mumb) wey tin u dey type?
u dey craze?
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2010
daduke2k:

u dey craze?
chap I no dey craze
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Akinagirl(f): 2:58am On Mar 27, 2010
both cheat
Re: Defend Your Gender. by madlady(f): 3:21am On Mar 27, 2010
@Topic. Both are capable of cheating but guys have taken it to another level, a lot are born cheaters. lipsrsealed
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

what is the meaning of @OP Ok, well I wouldn't blame you, phone don make all of onay no know how to write nor read again. if u go for exam hall nay so you go go dey write none sense, Abi nay short hand you dey write?
I no blame u na intimacy dey worry u shior!
Re: Defend Your Gender. by Areaboy2(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2010
a study carried out by the university of Cambridge,

a boy and a girl were fitted with a hidden camera and asked to walk up randomly to anyone on campus and say the following lines.

"Hi. i have noticed you around campus and i think you are very attractive, do you fancy sleeping with me tonite?"

guess what.? for the guy, not even a single girl said yes.
for the girl all guys but 1 said no, and his reason was he had exams the next day if not for that he'll do it,

understand this study properly and then u'll see wat it takes for a guy to jump into bed with a woman and a woman vice versa

clearly u can see that men are more susceptible to cheating, but it is worse when a woman does cheat, !!

thats all folks,
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2010
Area_boy:

a study carried out by the university of Cambridge,

a boy and a girl were fitted with a hidden camera and asked to walk up randomly to anyone on campus and say the following lines.

"Hi. i have noticed you around campus and i think you are very attractive, do you fancy sleeping with me tonite?"

guess what.? for the guy, not even a single girl said yes.
for the girl all guys but 1 said no, and his reason was he had exams the next day if not for that he'll do it,

understand this study properly and then u'll see wat it takes for a guy to jump into bed with a woman and a woman vice versa

clearly u can see that men are more susceptible to cheating, but it is worse when a woman does cheat, !!

thats all folks,
love that, what a point. Well to me that issue is another topic on its own cos u can keep ur goat is an expect to come back and find the way it was. The never slack because if they slack deffinatlly they would lack. Besides the way the request was made was funny and do able to the guys while to the ladys it is a silly and unseriouse request to them, ladys don't that request seriouse until when they found themself UnCloth on the guy's bed. ,
Re: Defend Your Gender. by willspark(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

love that, what a point. Well to me that issue is another topic on its own cos u can keep your yam were ur goat is an expect to come back and find it the way it was.The guys would never slack because if they slack deffinatlly they would lack. Besides the way the request was made was funny and doable to the guys while to the ladys it is a silly and unseriouse request to them, ladys don't take that request seriouse until when they found themself UnCloth on the guy's bed. ,
Re: Defend Your Gender. by daduke2k(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2010
Y are u quotin ur self? U realy nid help. Ebony runs a free psycho therapy , u can go find her. Dunce.
Re: Defend Your Gender. by daduke2k(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2010
Y are u quotin ur self? U realy nid help. Ebony runs a free psycho therapy , u can go find her. Dunce.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's Show Room! / When African Men Give Compliments / Love: An Illusion Or A Misconception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.