Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? (5224 Views)

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
Number one thing is the freaking period thing. The pain, and everything associated with the damn thing. I hate it.

Double standards.

The whole PMS thing.

Pregnancy. We have to go thru all the pain of 9 months, and then give birth. (Wouldn't it be nice if it was like 50-50?  grin)

Bras. (I know some of you must be thinking I am being silly but I am dead serious.) Finding the right size is so difficult.

Waxing, shaving, eyebrow shaping etc etc. (Maybe some of you girls enjoy this, but this is a big pain in the aszzz.) Yea I like the look afterwards and so, but boy all that time and pain.

intimate Harassment. (I know both gander can be victimised but girls are at risk more) Some guys out there can not control themselves. Just cuz one dresses a certain way, you get all kinds of look, and you could even get ra!!ped.

The mentality that some men have that the woman has to do everything. Freaking suck doesn't it? Esp if you are a busy or career orientated woman. You have to go to work, come back home do all the domestic duties. Take care of the kids, take care of the man, do everything for him. Even give him the remote for the TV(Maybe I am exaggerating grin grin but yeah some of them are that lazy.)

BRB
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2011

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by MMM2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
op

been ho-rny alwayz angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Number one thing is the freaking period thing. The pain, and everything associated with the damn thing. I hate it.

Double standards.

The whole PMS thing.

Pregnancy. We have to go thru all the pain of 9 months, and then give birth. (Wouldn't it be nice if it was like 50-50?  grin)

Bras. (I know some of you must be thinking I am being silly but I am dead serious.) Finding the right size is so difficult.

Waxing, shaving, eyebrow shaping etc etc. (Maybe some of you girls enjoy this, but this is a big pain in the aszzz.) Yea I like the look afterwards and so, but boy all that time and pain.

intimate Harassment. (I know both gander can be victimised but girls are at risk more) Some guys out there can not control themselves. Just cuz one dresses a certain way, you get all kinds of look, and you could even get ra!!ped.

The mentality that some men have that the woman has to do everything. Freaking suck doesn't it? Esp if you are a busy or career orientated woman. You have to go to work, come back home do all the domestic duties. Take care of the kids, take care of the man, do everything for him. Even give him the remote for the TV(Maybe I am exaggerating grin grin but yeah some of them are that lazy.)

BRB

hmmmm yeah grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

cool cool

well done - piss for rokiatu body well well  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
Roll eyes.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
grin  grin rokiatu rolling eyes at me,

see rokiatu wen comot 4rm village last week

smh - this life don spoil angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Ashola96: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
The whole PMS thing. don understnd
So amazing!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

its in response to the thread title 'What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender?'
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Double standards.

The whole PMS thing.

BRB

TRUE CONFESSION!!! Starring ROKIATU! Director: SexkillZ , Props: Toba, Music: 190! BRB with full list of Actresses! grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

its in response to the thread title 'What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender?'
You can't be serious. grin

sexkillz:

TRUE CONFESSION!!! Starring ROKIATU! Director: SexkillZ , Props: Toba, Music: 190! BRB with full list of Actresses! grin grin grin grin
LOL
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Double standards.

The whole PMS thing.

Ehn! Na wetin sef? grin With all these list? Abeg no complains about my gender O! Ok Just ONE! The way my beards grow fast and i have to shave after 2 days! BRB! grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Roki i dey serious. I hate the thing i showed u in my gender grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ok dude, I think that info is enough. We don't want to go too far. LOL
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
The worst is people thinking I'm fragile or weaker, due to gender.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 9jafetish(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
PMS and sexual harassment embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

HELL NOOOOO! grin grin 50 GINI? Pls dont PROVOKE ME O! grin grin grin I'll rather put it there and support you thru the 9 months and then Whisper "it's OK" to you in the labour room! grin grin grin DONT mention 50-50 again O! grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
music by 190

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJW-S0mJIUk&feature=related[/flash]

Another reason why not to touch a Nigerian girl with a 10000 meter pole
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
Which one is PMS again? PMS means Premium Motor Spirit or Petrol
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Ehn hen!!! grin grin Who'd have thought it? Thanks for sharing!!!  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

HELL NOOOOO! grin grin 50 GINI? Pls dont PROVOKE ME O! grin grin grin I'll rather put it there and support you thru the 9 months and then Whisper "it's OK" to you in the labour room! grin grin grin DONT mention 50-50 again O! grin

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 9jafetish(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

music by 190

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJW-S0mJIUk&feature=related[/flash]

Another reason why not to touch a Nigerian girl with a 10000 meter pole

hey i appluag her atleast she had the guts smiley trust me i have videos of nigerian guys doing worse
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Goldieluks: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
Period and period pain.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Period and period pain.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

So True! This is the main REASON behind some ST[b]U[/b]PID THREADS by some HALF PINT SORRY A.S.S PERVERTS in this SECTION! angry angry Feel Your pain on THIS! embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 9jafetish(f): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
for nigerian girls.

it's getting harassed by old daddy looking nigerian men , smh

i always ask don't you have a wife and kids
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Ehn hen!!! grin grin Who'd have thought it? Thanks for sharing!!! grin grin grin
Crazy child. grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

That mentality is WRONG! Not some but Most MEN are lazy!  Thank GOD i am not like that! I'll rather eat out than Allow my Wife go to work, come back and expect her to do all the domestic duties, especially if we have KIDS!!! angry Smacks of SELFISHNESS on MY PART!!! THAT'S A NO NO!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Double standards.

The whole PMS thing.

BRB

Rokiatu go for testosterone injections if you so hate the joys of womanhood so much

smh - u sound really dumbo at times when u post h[i]or[/i]ny cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Do I look like I care? undecided

You don't have to like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Deserve Engagement Gifts too? / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.