Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? (5226 Views)

What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

Rokiatu go for testosterone injections if you so hate the joys of womanhood so much

smh - u sound really dumbo at times when u post h[i]or[/i]ny cheesy cheesy

Na wah o! What's JOYFUL about everything she complained of? I remember she posted one about the joys of womanhood sometime ago! No be bad thing she post abeg! undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Na wah o! What's JOYFUL about everything she complained of? I remember she posted one about the joys of womanhood sometime ago! No be bad thing she post abeg! undecided

singing **ever blazing ever blazing**

rokiatu:

Do I look like I care? undecided

You don't have to like it.

who ever taught you that word did a big thing in your life

my dear u are getting older - grab a hold of yourself - ure more intelligent than you think kiss kiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2011
Both d PMS sucks
d pain n all
d stress of changin d damn pads
funnily dats wen i feel H.or.Ny most
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by 195(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dyt:

Both d PMS sucks
d pain n all

Too much information luv. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dyt:

Both d PMS sucks
d pain n all

You neva fail to disappoint me!
rokiatu:

Too much information luv. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wetin happen? undecided Title of MOVIE is TRUE CONFESSIONS abi you don forget? undecided And the last time i checked, i was still the DIRECTOR! OYA, BACK OFF! angry angry grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Mr director, I think I will have to be excluded out of this project thank you. lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^TOO LAAAATE! YOU WROTE THE SCRIPT!!! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Dyt(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
Skillz
moi s always h.Or.nY
Roki babe
it all jst sucks
n again wen low lyf fugly inmates in dere uncles jeep says hi
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Pweety4me(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^Lol eyahh
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by lindabon: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
love  my bo/ob s. . . my Behind. . . my curves . . .
love putting on make up . . .
love being able to carry another life in me . . .
love the fact that when I get excited I don't have anything pointing at anyone. . .
love being a mom

HMMMM, trying to find something bad, worst, terrible, about my gender  . . . . still tryingggggggg!!!! but nothing . . .  undecided
i gat notin people  
well what can i say, I love being a woman. . . .  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
lindabon:

love my bo/ob s. . . my Behind. . . my curves . . .
love putting on make up . . .
love being able to carry another life in me . . .
love the fact that when I get excited I don't have anything pointing at anyone. . .
love being a mom

HMMMM, trying to find something bad, worst, terrible, about my gender . . . . still tryingggggggg!!!! but nothing . . . undecided
i gat notin people
well what can i say, I love being a woman. . . . grin grin grin
Love, you may want to post that in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-701030.0.html Lets take things a little more seriously here, nothings perfect. There's bad and good abt everything.

Be realistic hunni.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by lindabon: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Love, you may want to post that in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-701030.0.html

OOPs!my bad!! noted! grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by forkadict(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
For me, i hate hustling for chics when i could divert the energy, time and resources in doing so to other ends. If i were a chic with the same sex drive as i have now, i wont have to hustle for guys. I go just siddon jeje and deaks go dey hustle for me. That is the real joy of womanhood if you ask me.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^Dem send you message?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by forkadict(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ As in?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
^Seems you gave something away? undecided grin lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by forkadict(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ something like?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Pweety4me(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Your asking me?i don't read minds hunni undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by SIlknSteel(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Rokiatu: I sincerely dont have any problems with the responsibilities U mentioned cause l dont see them as that. I dont even think twice in doing all dose. As for the period thingy,l sometimes have a clause to that cos the cramps can be most unbearable bt it goes just as it comes so much so dat U cant really say exactly how it ws until d next one. BTW,have U come across couples seeking d fruit of d womb? Trust me Swthrt,she wl give her ryt arm for labour pangs not even pains.
For me,it all boils down to d individual and what U decide to or not to see as a big deal. As a career lady,l combine all dat effectively and efficiently. So what if he asks me to pass him the romote control?!
@Sexkillz: Did U say eat out? Hell no dude,except when we actually decide to if not,l dont have a problem with cooking for my family! As a matter of fact,l enjoy cooking!
Dont quote me wrongly pls: I wld have a problem when he starts seeing me as a slave and not a partner lolz.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2011
err thang
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by WebSurfer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@Rokiatu: I sincerely dont have any problems with the responsibilities U mentioned cause l dont see them as that. I dont even think twice in doing all dose. As for the period thingy,l sometimes have a clause to that cos the cramps can be most unbearable bt it goes just as it comes so much so dat U cant really say exactly how it ws until d next one. BTW,have U come across couples seeking d fruit of d womb? Trust me Swthrt,she wl give her ryt arm for labour pangs not even pains.
For me,it all boils down to d individual and what U decide to or not to see as a big deal. As a career lady,l combine all dat effectively and efficiently. So what if he asks me to pass him the romote control?!
@Sexkillz: Did U say eat out? Hell no dude,except when we actually decide to if not,l dont have a problem with cooking for my family! As a matter of fact,l enjoy cooking!
Dont quote me wrongly pls: I wld have a problem when he starts seeing me as a slave and not a partner lolz.

I don't ask for much but a woman with a mindset like this.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Mynd44: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2011
I hate having to to take the blame for something some daft guy did or said.
I hate the general view that all guys are dogs
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by dammytex: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmmm The wost thing about my being a man.
Because I come from a very hairy family, I get to shave every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights with my barber.
I have a very sensitive skin; I can't even use a shaving stick, else, bumps go kill himself not me.
On top of everything, my hair keeps running backwards by the minute. Never imagine myself being bald.
Why would some people have bare chest while my mine has hairs. Although its kinda curly and sexy sha.
The fact that I have to do most of the calling, toasting, Paying at restaurant, eateries and cinemas.
They even expect me to get down first and open the door for her after struggling with the steering for hours and even fighting for parking space.
I should be romantic enough to place her by the side of the road that is safe while walking, so as to endanger myself for her.
I have to abandon my friends of 12 years, only to be married to a lady I just met.
I have to be patient and skillful enough until she reaches orgas.m before wrapping things up. IMAGINE.

BUT THEN----
she has to abandon her surname of many years for mine.
She has to carry my baby for 9 months before being forced to labour.
And because I'm still a Nigerian, the baby answers my name and practically belongs to me.
---And the list goes on----

So if I will come back to this world 2.4 billion times, I would still come back as a man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 12, 2011
SIlknSteel:

You have a point. smiley

dammytex:

Hmmmm The wost thing about my being a man.
Because I come from a very hairy family, I get to shave every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights with my barber.
I have a very sensitive skin; I can't even use a shaving stick, else, bumps go kill himself not me.
On top of everything, my hair keeps running backwards by the minute. Never imagine myself being bald.
Why would some people have bare chest while my mine has hairs. Although its kinda curly and sexy sha.
The fact that I have to do most of the calling, toasting, Paying at restaurant, eateries and cinemas.
They even expect me to get down first and open the door for her after struggling with the steering for hours and even fighting for parking space.
I should be romantic enough to place her by the side of the road that is safe while walking, so as to endanger myself for her.
I have to abandon my friends of 12 years, only to be married to a lady I just met.
I have to be patient and skillful enough until she reaches orgas.m before wrapping things up. IMAGINE.

So if I will come back to this world 2.4 billion times, I would still come back as a man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Agnesqueen(f): 4:53am On Aug 12, 2011
Everything, God probably hated us women. sad
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by MrsChima(f): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2011
Men always wanna stick something in our womanly treasures.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2011
PMS --- Very disgusting thing. However, it's the most effective assurance on a rainy day

Cant say much for pregnancy. . . .let the 20-children experts comment.

Double standards ko, double icecream scoop ni.  I'm smarter than most men in my profession. They can talk shoit, but I know how to easily bring those arsehoes down. I can only thank God.

350/365 days. . . . No standard on color coordination. Whose gonna say sth if I decide to wear pink or blue hairband today? Talo dare lati try iyen?

Only problem I have with society is that I cant go shirtless. What is that?? I'd like my blood to flow freely without much ado about nothing. You know, no constrictions like shirts. Whose with me?

Ok I think the only problem is just PMS. Everything else is theatrical. Can be easily fixed, ya know. Society is not"fixed", it can change. With a lil courage and harshness here and there, you can try a path less taken.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2011
All these domestication thing. . . . na who and who?

I'm glad he knows who he's dealing with. Different strokes for diff folks. Thank God some men love cooking and cleaning after themselves.

Nigerian men are the lazy and piggish ones. chai! It's like smearing a shaving cream on a pig.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by hassymo5(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2011
workin hard to get money to purchase a wife cloth her and feed her, i think if there is going to be anoda life women should marry men!!!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2011
hassymo5:

workin hard to get money to purchase a wife cloth her and feed her, i think if there is going to be anoda life women should marry men!!!!!!

That is already taking place in some part of the world, i.e India.

The world is full of lazy men sha. Now its too hard to pay "bride prices". Are you a Nigerian man by any chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum, 40, Repeatedly Raped Best Friend’s 12-year-old Son, And Falls Pregnant / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.