Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

"You Are Not A Leader" – Harrysong Slam Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Not A Leader" – Harrysong Slam Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State. (338 Views)

Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go" / Harrysong Campaigning For Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Reelection / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are Not A Leader" – Harrysong Slam Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerian singer, "Harrysong" has taken to his instagram page to slam Delta state governor, "Ifeanyi Okowa", for doing nothing about the increasing rate of communal clashes in the state.

Particularly the clash between the Ogbe Ijaws and Aladja people.

In the video shared on the singer’s Instagram page, Harrysong stated that Governor Okowa is not a leader but a businessman trying to make money for himself and take care of his family.

In his Instagram post, Harrysong Wrote:

‘I woke this morning highly infuriated and troubled about how much Nigerian politicians have raped this country without a conscience. Even my state Governor, Sen. IFEANYI OKOWA is worse. Aladja and my community, Ogbe Ijaw have been killing themselves for years and OKOWA is rather playing a businessman than a father and a leader he is meant to be. Come 2019, we need leaders, not politicians.?’

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-khbU9vzCY

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/you-are-not-leader-harrysong-slam.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "You Are Not A Leader" – Harrysong Slam Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Wizkid: Why The Beef Should Stop! / Facebook Show ‘will You Marry Me?’ Features Engaged And Married Couples / Who Is More Hilarious And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.