Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (43042 Views)

Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
imhotep:

You are the one that needs drums of teargas thrown at you.
I am sure you were silent when your white masters destroyed Libya.
[/s]
Seems ur dad is amongst the slaves being auctioned. Learn to respect other people's opinion. U can go to the libyan embassy and join charly boy to protest for ur dad's release.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by MPSA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
May God bless the people of Nigeria, this is the embarrassment of the continent, something isn't right in our continent, undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
loverlover:
a stupid human identified
[/s]

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Seems ur dad is amongst the slaves being auctioned. Learn to respect other people's opinion. U can go to the libyan embassy and join charly boy to protest for ur dad's release.

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
HomeOfMe:
This is what our so called sinators and legislooters are supposed to be doing. They only know how to collect their allowances.
they summoned the ambassador yesterday
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by melc4real(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:
This goat needs teargas again. If you want libyans to stop selling nigerians in their country then tell your citizens to stop taking the risks of traveling to libya hoping to enter europe by all means necessary.

Idio ts
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
ehie:
u need atp be teargassed in a windowless room, animal
[/s]
U need to be taped and ra-ped by 16 able bodied men in a windowless room.

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
nwatthu:
i dont think u are normal, dont worry, very soon, those conditions that led those our young men and women, will soon visit you and your family..what you wish others, is what you get, be reasonable in thinking when u are in the public square, u can take ur foolishness inside the comfort of ur room, May God forgive u
[/s]
Painment grin

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
melc4real:

Idio ts
[/s]
Mu-mu
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Kobicove(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Area Fada on the march again! smiley
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by HomeOfMe(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Those criticising Charly boy for going there are doing so because the man has done what they've failed to do. Most of these nigerians are the ones engaged in human trafficking,exporting underaged Children to Libya and other foreign lands as sex slaves. These same nasty critics maltreat and treat their househelps and step kids and nephews,etc as slaves under their roof. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by HomeOfMe(f): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
ehie:
they summoned the ambassador yesterday
ok
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by calyto: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
And this is the problem. How does what you just wrote win souls for Christ.

You insult anybody that questions your pastor.

Is this not extremism? Why don't you allow God to judge?

I'm sure you will slap me back if i slap your pastor. grin grin grin

All these crude church goers, disgracing themselves upandan. This is exactly why i stopped going to Church-Anything against your pastor provokes you

PointZerom:
I agree with the pastor on the 52 demons that possessed Freeze. LIBYA IS 90% MUSLIM....For him to leave Islamic clerics including Sultan of sokoto, Emir of Kano etc and insult Christians on the wickedness of a Muslim country (Libya) is a confirmation that your Daddy Freeze is possessed by 52 DEMONS.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by nowpresence(f): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
That Is Trash. All Freeze Asked Them To Do Is To Bring The Private Jets To Convey Them Back Home. At Least 50% Of Those Trapped In Libya Are Christian. Besides I Dont See It As A Sin For Pastors And GOs To Save The Lives Of Muslims If The Need Be.
shut up your mouth. Who told you that those Islamic cleric don't have private jets too. That freeze guy together with you have no balls. can freeze insult Islam the way he those to Christianity.
hypocrite!
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PointZerom: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
calyto:

And this is the problem. How does what you just wrote win souls for Christ.

You insult anybody that questions your pastor.

Is this not extremism? Why don't you allow God to judge?

I'm sure you will slap me back if i slap your pastor. grin grin grin

All these crude church goers, disgracing themselves upandan. This is exactly why i stopped going to Church-Anything against your pastor provokes you

Only those with brain will understand what I typed there. LIBYA is a Muslim country, let your Daddy Freezer call on Muslim clerics, politicians and pastors to prove to me that he's not possessed. What is Sultan of sokoto etc saying?

Pls respond with another anger.... I am waiting to treat you as you deserve.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by LieDetector(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
izaray:
Good move Charly baby!
grin
this your comment is embellished with sarcasm. only intelligent minds would be able to decipher grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PrinceBravo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice move Chaley Boy....
How wish most of us can still take a move not just posting on social media...
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by cescky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
somehow:
But you're also talking and not walking.

I didn't claim to be some one of importance or judge another, neither did I say am better than some one on his job
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by izaray(f): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
LieDetector:
grin
this your comment is embellished with sarcasm. only intelligent minds would be able to decipher grin grin
grin You too spoil, so somebody can't compliment a good gesture in pace again tongue
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by mosegifted: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:
This goat needs teargas again. If you want libyans to stop selling nigerians in their country then tell your citizens to stop taking the risks of traveling to libya hoping to enter europe by all means necessary.

Bro, sorry... you just made no sense here..thanks
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Chybaby12: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
imhotep:

You are the one that needs drums of teargas thrown at you.
I am sure you were silent when your white masters destroyed Libya.
��
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Chybaby12: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
PrinceBravo:
Nice move Chaley Boy....

How wish most of us can still take a move not just posting on social media...
exactly
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by MikeBetty(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
nowpresence Apost=62854537:

shut up your mouth. Who told you that those Islamic cleric don't have private jets too. That freeze guy together with you have no balls. can freeze insult Islam the way he those to Christianity.
hypocrite!
Lol, With My Two Ball, I Can Sentence You To Nine Months Imprisonment Hard Labour. How Many Islamic Cleric Have You See Showing And Flexing Private Jets In Nigeria? Mention The Name Of The So Called Cleric(s) And The State Of Residence Or Forever Remain Quiet.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by nowpresence(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Lol, With My Two Ball, I Can Sentence You To Nine Months Imprisonment Hard Labour. How Many Islamic Cleric Have You See Showing And Flexing Private Jets In Nigeria? Mention The Name Of The So Called Cleric(s) And The State Of Residence Or Forever Remain Quiet.
most of them are coded. if you are not within their circle you wouldn't know.
so know that today.
don't ask me how I know, if you want to know go make your findings.
Good day and don't quote me again
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by DedeNkem: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Charly Boy is the only celebrity who has tried to do something about this horrible space thing!!

Other useless so-called celebrities are busy showing off their little "wealth" on social media!!
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Mryacks: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Charly Boy and others today stormed Libyan Embassy, Asokoro, Abuja protesting against Slave Trade and Libyans Crimes Against Humanity.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/charly-boy-and-others-storm-libyan.html?m=1

Good one Mr. Boy (oh sorry Charly grin)...at least he is using his status to do something more proactive than posting on twitter. well done sir!
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by steve6: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kudos Area Father for standing up against this !
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by MikeBetty(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
nowpresence:

hypocrite!
Mumuntus, So Because Islamc Clerics Did Not Bring Out Private Jets To Convey Muslim Faithfuls Means That The Chistiain Faithfuls In Libya Should Perish With There Islamc Counterparts? You Are Very Poor In Thinking. We Are Talking About Most Christians Their People Gave Thanksgiving In The Churches Because They Travelled To Libya. The Same Guys That Will Go To Church On A Normal Good Day To Donate To Church Building, The Same People That Buy Cars As Birthday Gift To The Pastors And GOs, The Same People Their Parents Tasked To Pay Church School Building Levies Which The Children Of The Poor Can Not Afford To Go. If The Pastors And G Os Cannot Help To Bring Them Back To The Country In This Near Dead Situation Then All Hope Is Lost. Faith Without Work Is Dead
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by calyto: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
You that is not possessed, you're fighting for your 419 pastors.
What's his business with Islam? If he sees a loophole in his own religion, it is only right that he speaks out afterall, that was what formed Pentecostal (Martin Luther was a catholic monk but he spoke up against extortion of the poor)
And for your information you bag of shit, daddy freeze has also said something. If you want to say more, direct it to who you want to(He's not your mouthpiece)

PointZerom:

Only those with brain will understand what I typed there. LIBYA is a Muslim country, let your Daddy Freezer call on Muslim clerics, politicians and pastors to prove to me that he's not possessed. What is Sultan of sokoto etc saying?

Pls respond with another anger.... I am waiting to treat you as you deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.