Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,429 members, 7,974,756 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic (43127 Views)

Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by ronaldbecky(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PointZerom: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
calyto:
You that is not possessed, you're fighting for your 419 pastors.
What's his business with Islam? If he sees a loophole in his own religion, it is only right that he speaks out afterall, that was what formed Pentecostal (Martin Luther was a catholic monk but he spoke up against extortion of the poor)
And for your information you bag of shit, daddy freeze has also said something. If you want to say more, direct it to who you want to(He's not your mouthpiece)

E pain am well well
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by calyto: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your mama tell you say e pain am well well as i dey combo am? grin grin grin grin grin

PointZerom:

E pain am well well
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PointZerom: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
calyto:
Your mama tell you say e pain am well well as i dey combo am? grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I leave you in the hands of justice mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by calyto: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tell him that you started the insults first so that he will be aware?

Tell him also that you find it difficult to argue constructively

cc mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

PointZerom:

Lol, I leave you in the hands of justice mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
cescky:
Nice

Good move by Charly Boy

Unlike freeze and his relaxer brain filled followers ..Charly isnt just talking the talk but walking

Unlike adulter freeze who sit in his air conditioned office and deceiving gullible people on a matter he's not fit to speak on...I guess his followers weren't christians...but religious people looking for an excuse to no pay tithe

I don't know what these pastors does to you people...
They are just mortal
You own a Bible... So do they
You are the gullible one without realizing it
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PointZerom: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
calyto:
Tell him that you started the insults first so that he will be aware?
Tell him also that you find it difficult to argue constructively
cc mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Can you upload where I insulted your person or Mama?.... I am waiting
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by nowpresence(f): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Mumuntus, So Because Islamc Clerics Did Not Bring Out Private Jets To Convey Muslim Faithfuls Means That The Chistiain Faithfuls In Libya Should Perish With There Islamc Counterparts? You Are Very Poor In Thinking. We Are Talking About Most Christians Their People Gave Thanksgiving In The Churches Because They Travelled To Libya. The Same Guys That Will Go To Church On A Normal Good Day To Donate To Church Building, The Same People That Buy Cars As Birthday Gift To The Pastors And GOs, The Same People Their Parents Tasked To Pay Church School Building Levies Which The Children Of The Poor Can Not Afford To Go. If The Pastors And G Os Cannot Help To Bring Them Back To The Country In This Near Dead Situation Then All Hope Is Lost. Faith Without Work Is Dead
go and Bleep yourself Mr rich and wicked thinking
rot in hell
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
PointZerom:

E pain am well well

Ever since this pastorprenuers were exposed
You have not been yourself
Maybe your relative is into church business

But you better respect your self
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by PointZerom: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ever since this pastorprenuers were exposed You have not been yourself Maybe your relative is into church business
But you better respect your self

Have you taken over?.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by MikeBetty(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
nowpresence:

most of them are coded. if you are not within their circle you wouldn't know.
so know that today.
don't ask me how I know, if you want to know go make your findings.
Good day and don't quote me again
Dont Blame Any Christian That Criticize Pastors For Being Showy. It Is Because Of This Materialistic Showcase Of Wealth From The Pastors That Brings About Multiplication Of Churches Today. Many Take Church For A Busness Centres. No Pastor Want To Work Under Fellow Pastors Because Of Materialism. I Dont Wish Pastors To Be Poor But They Must Not Show Wealth Like Artist That Lead Fake Lives. Because Of How The Show Wealth, Government Is Planning To Collect Of Tax From Churches. Besides, God Does not Ask How many Private Jets You Have, He Only Cares About How Many Souls You Win For Him. Bringing Them Back To Nigeria Is Service To Humanity And Evangelism. Some Muslims May Even Covert To Christianity Because Of That Singular Act. God Bless You. We're NotQuarreling
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by ladeb: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Imagine...oyinbo word is wat u take...so if I tell u u are a fool u are really a fool so accept it
Tjohnnay:
Are you not from African?? Ar you not one of the ppl the White call black monkey? If u like make u fair..
Mumu boi

U r so daft

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by somehow: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yet you judged him lol. The more you type, the more you practise what you accuse others of
cescky:

I didn't claim to be some one of importance or judge another, neither did I say am better than some one on his job
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by malware: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
PointZerom:

The way they invaded Turkey.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and many more.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Silumi(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
I like this guy's when other people are sitting in their houses twitting about it,ge is actually doing something about it.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
so Libya get embassy in Nigeria they should burn that place to ashes...
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Rollingbiz: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Libyans are evil curse on them

Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by nowpresence(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Dont Blame Any Christian That Criticize Pastors For Being Showy. It Is Because Of This Materialistic Showcase Of Wealth From The Pastors That Brings About Multiplication Of Churches Today. Many Take Church For A Busness Centres. No Pastor Want To Work Under Fellow Pastors Because Of Materialism. I Dont Wish Pastors To Be Poor But They Must Not Show Wealth Like Artist That Lead Fake Lives. Because Of How The Show Wealth, Government Is Planning To Collect Of Tax From Churches. Besides, God Does not Ask How many Private Jets You Have, He Only Cares About How Many Souls You Win For Him. Bringing Them Back To Nigeria Is Service To Humanity And Evangelism. Some Muslims May Even Covert To Christianity Because Of That Singular Act. God Bless You. We're NotQuarreling
alright
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by smileyoo: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
PointZerom:
grin Your Daddy Freezer likes to respond to pastors but finds it difficult to respond to this.
because he is afraid of his life. to him christains are soft targets for abuse, though some of these pastors 're actually scammers. but its more better to be scammed than to be slaughtered, because a scammed man may learn his lesson, but a slaughtered man, ehmmm: no more lesson.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by nairanaira12: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladeb:
Where were u at the protest?

Even if you can't make it to the protest, at least be civil enough to commend them.
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by LieDetector(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
izaray:
grin You too spoil, so somebody can't compliment a good gesture in pace again tongue
lol. i'm not against complementing people. however, i find a complement riddled with savagery to be extremely hilarious. reason i couldn't help quoting you cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only Charly Boy is real...give him political power, he loves the people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.