Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,807 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42396 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Godalone(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@Godalone, While I commend your devotion and respect for your wife, I just have to ask, how swollen are your hands presently?
lol,i think less of it any time i am away from her.

Siena:

And not all guys use their hands to pleasure themselves, just because wifey's away.

@Siena, you are right.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ummmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
ve?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2010
lol
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by benedictac(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2010
U guys are just funny
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Kunbee: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
Variety is the spice of life undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by fibonacciseries(f): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kunbee: Variety is the spice of life undecided undecided
Meaning?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by zomoears(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Deep Soul: Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.

N d women outside who open their legs for married guys r saints I guess...

Not an excuse for guys, but damn! D ladies think that married guys r more fun, matured,less hassles etc. Ask all d single ladies swearing on this thread. They probably have married bf's.

Guys stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by addictiv(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
still believe that its the woman who keeps her man in line. it goes beyond having a pretty face and a gorgeous behind....i think it has to do more with character and coordination.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Kanwulia: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Phocking other women does not mean he ain't sticking to me o! Ask better men like BILL CLINTORIS! kiss

Which man in that una YEYE-BIBLE stuck to ONE WIFE?

A faithful man is as BORRRRING as a SICK-TICK on a DOG'S AZZZZZE!!!!! With a faithful man, you can only have LOOOOOUSY-BIBLICAL SEXXXXX!!!

No SWAG! Tufiaaaaaaaaakwaaaaaaa!!!!!!

He needs to take 'em shriveled balls some place else. kiss

Get behind THEE SATAN!!! cry

Back to my SWEEEEEEEET AMERICAN JOB JARE!!! It is gonna be a BUSSSSSSSSSSY night! It is a FULL HOUSE!!!!

Off to the cafeteria f'O'rst!!!

My H-Agnostic Gawd BLESSSSSSH H-AMERIKKKKAH!!!! cool

Here comes my favorite DOC! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Phocking other women does not mean he ain't sticking to me o! Ask better men like BILL CLINTORIS! kiss

Which man in that una YEYE-BIBLE stuck to ONE WIFE?

A faithful man is as BORRRRING as a SICK-TICK on a DOG'S AZZZZZE!!!!! With a faithful man, you can only have LOOOOOUSY-BIBLICAL SEXXXXX!!!

No SWAG! Tufiaaaaaaaaakwaaaaaaa!!!!!!

He needs to take 'em shriveled balls some place else. kiss

Get behind THEE SATAN!!! cry

Back to my SWEEEEEEEET AMERICAN JOB JARE!!! It is gonna be a BUSSSSSSSSSSY night! It is a FULL HOUSE!!!!

Off to the cafeteria f'O'rst!!!

My H-Agnostic Gawd BLESSSSSSH H-AMERIKKKKAH!!!! cool

Here comes my favorite DOC! wink

So you are not scared of STDs, right?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF U HAD TO EAT RICE EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Kunbee: Variety is the spice of life undecided undecided
YES O
fibonacciseries: Meaning?
MEANING U GET BORED HUMPING 1 PUNY OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by topshore(f): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Becos ijalo don hide under their two balls
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2013
They lack the fear of God sad.
You should be content with your wife wink.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by timwezzb(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Even the BIBLE say go into the World and Multiple grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by qplus(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2013
D females hav held this thread hostage.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Arysexy(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2013
3 yrs old thread (2010) ressurected and made front page. Na so news scarce?

@ topic, error of generalisation!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by topshore(f): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Most of them do complain that they are tired of eating the iyan @ home so they kia kia go chop amala ati gbegiri to gbona felifeli

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Babzilla:

HOW WOULD U FEEL IF U HAD TO EAT RICE EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE?

ask your (future) wife grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
adetoru: Men are confused grin grin wink
thanks to U people
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
The REASON is simple though not worth it............. When you get married to the once loving and caring lady, after saying the I Do at the alter, after few weeks you starts seeing a different person, it discourages the man and makes him look for solace elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by BigBen10: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2013
The simply answer is that men a polygamous in nature. We cant let a beautiful lady pass without a good look at her. Be that as it may it boils down to self control levels of each man. Some men have high control levels while some have pitiable control levels.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by stone07(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.
The same reason why most women are not satisfy with the natural body God gave to them, like hair,nail,skin,chest,eyes etc.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by PrinceJustice(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Cyberfreak: Fhemmy for crying out loud stop going about posting these meaningless replies in threads. Have you not finally gotten the total number of posts you want to have?
The guy dey contest MODERATOR position Nairaland come 2015
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by beneezy(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2013
I dont know o
the mind at work
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Emekuuss(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013
sizzlers: girls own worse they are cameleon.
you are very ryt. Why should my ex keep calling me & also requesting we continue avin it together again?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by YomiYarzo: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Na wa o you no know say dirty water na him dey quench fire pass
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Emekuuss(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2013
sizzlers: girls own worse they are cameleon.
you are very ryt. Why should my ex keep calling me & also requesting we continue avin it together again even after her marriage?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2013
i think its because most men went for a lady that is not really their choice.

For me, i have been faithful to just one woman for 12years and married for 6years now. The reason is because i have the fear o GOD and she also has all i want in a lady do naturally i had no urge to philander.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Valto(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2013
A 3yrs old thread in the frontpage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.