Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42395 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yeah yeah, cry me a river.... Back in the days when u were a student, jumping from one car to the other, from one hotel room to the other, updating ur facebook with stomping calabar, painting abuja red irrespective of if who u are painting it with is married and his wife was doing dry fasting to bring her husband home

..... Fastforward to ur time and y'all are crying now, una never see anything....

Karma has no menu, it serves u the shiit u deserves.....

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Jeffex(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hey folks do you wanna be famous then here is a big opportunity to showcase it to the world.be a judge or contenstant and its your choice https://www.nairaland.com/1350836/wanna-famous
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by wengerjay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Most men are PHILANDERERS,these are the set of men who have amorous affairs with women ouside their homes,and these Casanovas's wives are much more beautiful than all these comcubines.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by homiben(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
D whole tin boils to sex education... Men attain their sexual pick around 18-20 while women attains theirs at around say 35-40... Wen women are busy enjoying every bit of sex, men's sexual desires is busy depreciating... A man is confuse, he blames it on d wife & den goes all out før solutions... Trying out every hole he deems attractive..... No b hin fault na just simple education... Blame it on our educational system...
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by packagerz: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
The samething with women too,the rate women sleeps around is too much nowadays
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by hush007: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena:

I don't think that statement's strictly true.

A guy that's going to cheat will do so, regardless of what his wife's like. Men change too, we all do. If change were a reason to cheat, the world would be in chaos.

If you don't like your wife's new persona, then the honourable thing to do would be to leave her, set her free to find a guy that'll love her as she deserves. You can't have your cake, eat it, and keep some in the fridge for a snack later.

Who say you can't have your cake and eat it and keep the remaining in the fridge. U sure can!!! What you wud rather say is eat your cake and still av it. Sumtin u've eaten already except you want to hold on to the faeces...
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by salt1: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Characteristics of men that don't cheat
1.They love their bodies and won't want to endanger their health thro risky behaviour
They don't feel comfortable going unclad before just anybody
2. They have strong family values. They love their mothers, sisters, daughters and wives. Spinsters, if you mEet a man who doesn't show love to his mom, he's likely a player who sees the woman as a pleasure object
3. They have religion. The irreverent make fun of everything.

Infidelity may not be as rampant as people think. The man likes bragging of his real and imaginary sexual prowess. The women are more tactful because they often have more to lose

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by simplynola(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Lenu ee Adetoru?
adetoru: Men are confused grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ShenTeh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sh1t on my wiipe? For waya? I can neber sh1t on my wibes. Zhe only froblem iz zhat por axample, how can I marry my pourth wipe Patima without samfling her pirst. It iz zha only froblem walahi.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by hush007: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dis topic is a very controversial one as there is no clear winner in this type of topic. Everybody dey guilty. Jes as men av done stupid and wayward stufs, av seen women do same and where applicable, worse so who is to blame. So let's stop the male or female chauvnism ( hope I spelt it right) and focus on discouraging such things
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Pidivine: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Some may be reaping what they sowed with other women's husband when they were single.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by haulagehandlers(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why are humans not contented with eating eba all their life? The question you asked can never be answered,there are so many factors involved in human relationship and let the infinite help us all.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ninapha(f): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well not every man. I can stand in for my husband. I hv known him for 18yrs + and he has not given me any reason to.

-Some men sure do but hv u considered that our attitudes sometimes could send our men outside!

-Other men who are into it hv been cheats even before u agreed to marry them hoping they wd stop.

-Yet the others want to belong to the big boys club, so they follow follow what their friends are doing.

-Dear ladies, we can still bring them home by being wives and not just women.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by orgasticdance: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
men and women are wired for variety by nature. men to a larger degree due to our 20 soccer stadia-sized testosterone levels. women, try getting a t-patch and u'll c what i mean. being hor.ny 366 days a year no be small thing o! cultural attitudes don't help either. wats with our naija women forming holy holy tins in bed? give me bj and ur acting like uv neva seen poo in ur life. some of our women are rigid and inflexible. i'll cheat the sorrry stiif asz of a wife 7 days a week. and men witout fame money and power who brag about neva cheating before are a dime a dozen undecided
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by bee444: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Consider this: What happens to clothing you wear every now and then? Simply, it gets worn out!!!
'Women are like clothes in the market place', when you have money, you go and pick a new one.

Having said that, I think it is silly for any man to chase women about whilst having a woman at home. The above excuse was drafted in a book I read long time ago. Though it's never easy for any man to be faithful with their wives, but thinking about how much your wife loves you would make you think twice before cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
miarmor: Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

The same reason why you cannot do without a man in your life.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by DIVINE78: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sermwell: so ur fada nd brodas ar confused? SMH 4 u!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by salt1: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ninapha: Well not every man. I can stand in for my husband. I hv known him for 18yrs + and he has not given me any reason to.

-Some men sure do but hv u considered that our attitudes sometimes could send our men outside!

-Other men who are into it hv been cheats even before u agreed to marry them hoping they wd stop.

-Yet the others want to belong to the big boys club, so they follow follow what their friends are doing.

-Dear ladies, we can still bring them home by being wives and not just women.
I know you mean well but this advice is a wife's nightmare: when a man is good, he's naturally good. But when he's a cheat, the wife pushed him.
This isn't fair.
A husband is a mature adult who takes decisions and should be held responsible for his actions/inactions.
Many wives take on this blame(and husbands hammer them) and become nervous wrecks.
A man will do what he wants independent of the care he gets from his wife. No one lives any other person's life

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
@OP, please what statistic did you use to arrive at most? Because by saying "Most" it means the majority of married Men, i will prefer if you say some because i have seen a lot of married men with dignity.

it is just like asking, why do (most) ladies prefer going out with married men ?

Back to the topic, i'm not in anyway in support of married men chasing after ladies when it is evident that they are married, for some of them, there is no love in their marriage, some married their wife out of pity or as a result of unwanted pregnancy that can not be get rid off or because of family prefence ( even men dey dig Gold )

But some married men that go after ladies are just chronic pervert.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by emmabest2000(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
adetoru: Men are confused grin grin wink
same with women tongue .....
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by hotwax: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why cant young girls leave married men alone? Girls ar always disturbing married men.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Tloc(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sermwell: u ar askin a silly question! Don't u knw dat most women 4 d mere fact dat dey ar now married tend not not take care of demselves anymore? Their romance life just die! And dis ar 1 of d tinz dat move us 2 go out! Diz doesn't mean we don't luv our wife

GBAM!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by karmakarzi: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Blame it on the Missionaries, cuz man was just fine having more than one wive,it was a pride,everyone was fine and ok, b4 this so called people stepped in. Having just one woman for the rest of my short remaining life can be boring, and I still don't think Man was designed like that,cuz we r insatiable

Truth be told; some married men wud want out if given a chance,yeah cuz even Men of God whho plane to be faithfull to wives still fall to temptation...I don't blame them

So folks, count me out, you won't find me in that prison... Just leave me alone with my baby mama.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Decryptor(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogb5: The question should be why are these un-married girls like the op always tempt us the married men.

They wear skimpy clothes, they show us boobs publicly everyday and everywhere, some actually scheme to get us, with the hope that they can make us leave our wives.

Why are single girls this desperate?

Very true. I have heard countless girls say that they prefer dating married men to single ones. So the OP should first of all crucify such girls rather than come here to cast aspersions on men. Free us jareeee!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
/

Missionary style gets boring after awhile

/
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by omonla555: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
change of moaning and estacy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ollymore(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
i wonder, even in d olden days dat dey match make dey dont involve in xtra marital affair like dis days. But i tink is due to one or all of d following reasons. 1. lack of contentment. 2 disobedience on part of d wife. 3.lack of understanding between couples.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by mikehorney: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its not ordinary abeg
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by olorire2013: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its been 4yrs I made d vow with my sweet wife and I'm still holding on to it.She is d sweetest.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by LajaLaba: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
matuskyoo7: i think you will also do that when her skin begins to wrinkle tongue
mumustically joker
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Ipsi(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siena: There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley

Please all women liking that comment should underline that...' what you would readily give...' because if you look into the reason why men aren't satisfied with their wives its also because you don't readily give some things your man will want because of personal reasons or just plain complacency. Regardless some men are just like that. The most important things for any marriage is good communication, good sex and good food. There is the financial aspect but money has wings so you have to be sure of your relationship with or without it. Pardon me if I digressed. smiley

If your man is adequately sexed, fed and you keep yourself interesting ( no net wearing, boubou, wrapper tying) do our hair, keep in shape be confident in yourself as a woman. Yes it isnt easy so start before you marry so you are used to it. Just my 2 cents...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by mamajohn(f): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Methink the question would have been "why are some married men never contended with their wives" because its not all men that are into infidelity...., my husband for instance is only for me, no one else outside.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.