Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! (1701 Views)

I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / Time To Confess My Love For Him / She Tricked Me To Confess To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
Am in love with my girl and we were so good in terms of love and care, but even then she use to say she dont want to hurt me, that loving her so much might hurt me, and truly it just did but the fact remains and that is we love our selves, we are back to gether again but she still maintain her stands yet am willing to fight for that which is hindering our free flow of affections, i know she want to return my affections back as to reciprocate.

please NL honestly this the woman i have ever dream of been with in my intire life, even in the underworld she is my cherished, what do i do? she dont want to open up to me but i tell you if we are together and any one of you see us, you too can testify of our feelings for each other and the look of love in our eyes.

pls pls pls help you NL brother
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2010
pls help.
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by georgem(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
GUY WAKE UP, MAYBE LOVE IS ONLY IN YOUR EYES. WHATS IN HER EYES COULD BE LIKENESS NOT LOVE. SHE MIGHT WANT TO GO CASUAL WITH YOU BUT SEEING YOU ARE TOO SERIOUS FOR HER SHORT TIME COULD BE WHY SHE SAYS SHE DONT WANNA HURT YOU.GUY BETTER ACCEPT HER ADVICE AND LOOK ELSE WHERE BEFORE YOU FIND WHAT WOULD SHRED YOUR HEART. SHE COULD BE SOMETIME YOU NEVER CAN IMAGIN , NO BE MY MOUTH YOU GO HEAR SAY TEACHER MAMA DON DIE O
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by okenwa(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
oga pls haken to what she says, i have been there and i know what it means to be disapointed by a woman especially when it comes to settling down. take it easy oga
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2010
okenwa:

oga pls haken to what she says, i have been there and i know what it means to be disapointed by a woman especially when it comes to settling down. take it easy oga
please what do mean by you have been there, could you please more vivide to my understanding

thanks
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by chidipupay(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2010
take her and both of you will act legend of the seeker season 4
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by googles: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
lmao. . . . . wat a topic cheesy cheesy
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

take her and both of you will act legend of the seeker season 4
do u no that your right, that is what i want i want to honestly be her actor 4 real, its not joke.
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by chidipupay(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
but u might end up regretting it. Because once confessed, you know the the rest
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by Flashfast1: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
dns:

Am in love with my girl and we were so good in terms of love and care, but even then she use to say she dont want to hurt me, that loving her so much might hurt me, and truly it just did but the fact remains and that is we love our selves, we are back to gether again but she still maintain her stands yet am willing to fight for that which is hindering our free flow of affections, i know she want to return my affections back as to reciprocate.

please NL honestly this the woman i have ever dream of been with in my intire life, even in the underworld she is my cherished, what do i do? she dont want to open up to me but i tell you if we are together and any one of you see us, you too can testify of our feelings for each other and the look of love in our eyes.

Don't get it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

but u might end up regretting it. Because once confessed, you know the the rest
i no, but i prefer remain in that confessed state rather than in this state of helplessnes. i would be happy 4 her to confess me, i dont mind remainin in her custody. it is not a joke i have never desired some thing like this in my entire life.

if i can get any one like the mentor, to let her understand how i feel about her i would be the happiest human, i just need some one who can understand my desire in her to help out the sutuation, so that she can confess me.
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by megatran(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
nawa oooooooo
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by sesman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
am baffled, can anyone make sense out of this post ?
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
megatran:

nawa oooooooo
it will stop bein nawa if only u will acept to play the role of the mentor, so that we both can let our feelings flow
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by nellaluv(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay: take her and both of you will act legend of the seeker
season 4
rofl. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
nellaluv:

rofl. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
be more vivid if ur willing to help. thanks
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by nellaluv(f): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster if ur confessor don't want to confess you its no use seeking the unseekable cool tongue
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by Ben13: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
funny topic wink
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ben-10:

funny topic wink
why do u concider it funy we are talking about solutions here and ur busy talking about been funy. pls contribute ok. thanks
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by tkb417(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
what are u saying?
and even if ure from Ghana, must type the way u speak english
what is intire life?
wtf is that?

so u want a gurl and she doesnt want u or what are u saying?
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by cantell(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
Seeker and confessor?
I wan die with laughter.
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by iice(f): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2010
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by CuteAngel(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2010
Are u the fake or the real seeker ?grin
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by benz190: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=20pt]PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP THIS POSTER

HIM NOR FIT SLEEP FOR NIGHT[/size]
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

Are u the fake or the real seeker ?grin
na me be the origeee, the other one na fake, but come ooooh we dey talk about person we no fit slep well 4 nite, u busy dey ask of origeee an fake, i na help wey i need com now i dey post ona dey laugh very soon ona no go see person wey go dey mak ona laugh co,ooo. lets be serious.

thanks man
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
benz190:

[size=20pt]PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP THIS POSTER

HIM NOR FIT SLEEP FOR NIGHT[/size]

guy na u understand wetin dey paaa, see true true i no fit slep, this condomy dey kill me slow slow but na fast fast he wan quench me too ooh, mak u help now
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by Flashfast1: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2010
dns:

dns:

pls help.

dns:

please what do mean by you have been there, could you please more vivide to my understanding

thanks

dns:

do u no that your right, that is what i want i want to honestly be her actor 4 real, its not joke.

dns:

i no, but i prefer remain in that confessed state rather than in this state of helplessnes. i would be happy 4 her to confess me, i dont mind remainin in her custody. it is not a joke i have never desired some thing like this in my entire life.

if i can get any one like the mentor, to let her understand how i feel about her i would be the happiest human, i just need some one who can understand my desire in her to help out the sutuation, so that she can confess me.

dns:

it will stop bein nawa if only u will acept to play the role of the mentor, so that we both can let our feelings flow

dns:

be more vivid if your willing to help. thanks

dns:

why do u concider it funy we are talking about solutions here and your busy talking about been funy. pls contribute ok. thanks

dns:

na me be the origeee, the other one na fake, but come ooooh we dey talk about person we no fit slep well 4 nite, u busy dey ask of origeee an fake, i na help wey i need com now i dey post ona dey laugh very soon ona no go see person wey go dey mak ona laugh co,ooo. lets be serious.

thanks man
dns:

guy na u understand wetin dey paaa, see true true i no fit slep, this condomy dey kill me slow slow but na fast fast he wan quench me too ooh, mak u help now
Dammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!
Ten comments and not even one makes any sense. Give up man, its just not in you. Let go plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. angry angry angry
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
Flashfast1:

Dammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!
Ten comments and not even one makes any sense. Give up man, its just not in you. Let go plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. angry angry angry
Flash1 u be i ITK (i too know), i take God name bed u go get ur own dictionary and live us alone in NL, Flash1 go 4 NL pls i done beg u.
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by Flashfast1: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
dns:

Flash1 u be i ITK (i too know), i take God name bed u go get your own dictionary and live us alone in NL, Flash1 go 4 NL pls i done beg u.

Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The eleventh comment is even more senseless. cry
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by yusuf2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
i am Darken Rahl "i will take ur confessor and make her mine" LAUGHING EVILISHLY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by Tonib1: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
Poster, are you a pastor, seeker and confessor ,  smiley  smiley  smiley
Re: Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! by dns(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
yusuf_@:

i am Darken Rahl "i will take your confessor and make her mine" LAUGHING EVILISHLY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
unfurtunately she will never look at u, u no why, your teeth is always outside, just lik your name, pls let me advice u go get of that common flag becos if i cash u na offence no 1 be that, offence no2 treat of property ownership, offence no 3, creating public insecurity on an innocent citizen, offence no 4, aclaim of illegal ownership and handover, just praye my men dont get at u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? / How Can One Toast A Church Lady / Are You In A Fake Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.