Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Can One Toast A Church Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Toast A Church Lady (1726 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Toast A Church Lady by shadrach77: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
guys i need your advice - there is this lady in my church and we are both in the choir - i fancy this lady but i don't know if she has anyone in her life and i don't want to ask her lest she knows my plans - also i don't want to ask anyone in the church lest they start peddling stories - how do i go about this without loosing face within the church? kindly help me solve this
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by denzel2009: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
So, you dont know the usual story of seeing a vision?
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by olalkn(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
I will advise you make friend with her first,and definitely things will unfold itself.
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by Omolola1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
I love you the way Jesus loves you~
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by pinkylady1(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

I love you the way Jesus loves you~

cheesy grin grin grin grin

@ poster

dont just try it oh, or else uhmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by sexy74(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ poster

first of all you too will become a church man.

then you know the scriptures as she knows it

try and be her friend

make her see you as a real brother

know what she likes

know her weak points

then capitalize on it
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by Creamish(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
denzel2009:

So, you dont know the usual story of seeing a vision?

usually works  grin . . .  BTW . . NL isnt a holy place oo . .isnt there any churcheous site u can join n ask? dem go just mislead u here n d next thing we know, ul b opening a thread bout how NL church chicks r ugly n slutti  grin
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by lapazzy: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
my guy na one step at a time.take your time study her to know wat she really want
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by Omolola1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
memorize the scriptures~
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by kokoye(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
shadrach77:

guys i need your advice - there is this lady in my church and we are both in the choir - i fancy this lady but i don't know if she has anyone in her life and i[b] don't want to ask her lest she knows my plans [/b] - also i don't want to ask anyone in the church lest they start peddling stories - how do i go about this without loosing face within the church? kindly help me solve this

what other plans do you have other than a relationship . . do you just want to shag??

You sound like you are scared of rejection . . or you have ulterior motives.

If not, just start talking to her and become friends . . start from there.
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by WhyAWhy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
It's a simple matter to me unless there's something else like the previous comment said.

You're already in the choir, that's a sense of commitment and I guess she would sense your measure of seriousness spiritually (if you're serious oh).

Be more active in the front lead, vocals, instrumentalists etc, that naturally attacts women to men (or otherwise). Don't draw too close but make sure you're always around her radar. Become friends with her, don't start any obvious pointers like frequent calls, walking home after service etc. I guess all other things should fall in place smoothly. As regards this vision thingy, me I don't know oh.
Re: How Can One Toast A Church Lady by kokoletz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
try to convince your choir master that you are the best so that he can show some likeness to you more than others and afterward tell her that it is very important that a girl/woman whichever she is must leave her papa and mama and cleave to her bobo. gbam

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding / Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. / Are All Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.