Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. (640 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. by AdeCreeze: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
Some men/ladies become sad if they know that their partner have been calling or chatting with their friends regularly without their knowledge. I mean nothing is going on between you and his/her same-sex friend but you wouldn't tell him/her that you often chat with or call his/her friend or relation. Is it really good since there is nothing to it apart from chatting on facebook, badoo etc and calling regularly to say hi? What would he/she think if he/she get to know?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ op

Any guy or gal will feel funny about it if dey got 2 know, its jus d nature of human beings and deir insecurities

i dont tink any1 wud b comfortable wit d idea of dem not knowing.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. by AdeCreeze: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
You are right Idowuogbo but I think one should feel insecure only if the friend in question is not trusted.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. by Eebrahym(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2010
I've actually lost a relationship for this. The worst part of it is that she doesn't always call me but my friend will always say 'Ib, when last did you hear from her? She just called me few hours ago' oh my goodness, i'll just feel as if my head has been removed but on the long run, i started observing something silly because it got to a stage when my friend start to develop interest in her, Its just complicated but its a bad thingy to do when its becoming frequent.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. by agathamari(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2010
put it this way a emotional affiar/emotional infidelity is defined as a secret relaionship without sexual contact with or without a sexual desire with a member of the oposite gender (same gender if your gay). a secret phone call or meeting (unless planing say a birthday party or something else legitimate) is by definition an emotional affiar.

(1) (Reply)

His Bro/his Wife In The Act: / He Wants Me Back Or Wat? / Re: I Dnt Feel Com4table Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.