Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,592 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

His Bro/his Wife In The Act: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Bro/his Wife In The Act: (638 Views)

Late Dagrin's Grave Side Looks Like 6 Years After His Bro Teeblaq Visits Grave / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Bro/his Wife In The Act: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
Please friendz, I really need you candid advice on this to enable me help my best friend out as ur opinion may in one way or the other be useful. My friend called me @ about 11:21 pm yesterday and in his voice u could feel the agony and griev, He cought his brother making love to his wife right in his bedroom, He at that moment left to place only known b/w me and him and now what would u do if u were this guy, He love his wife soooo much and they have 4 beautiful kids, and the family is such a lovely family,

Please tell me what u think,
Re: His Bro/his Wife In The Act: by Tinksh(f): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2010
Wow!! My heart goes out to this guy! I really dont have any words cos i have no time for cheaters. I would take my kids and go and leave the decieving, discusting pair to it. But i am a cheating natzi! lol!! Cheating trumps love. Sorry i am not much help. I am sure others will share plenty. Hope this guy takes care before he acts.
Re: His Bro/his Wife In The Act: by Mutopface: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2010
your friend needs to hang in there and keep him company as much as you can. help him see life after this because it is the ultimate betrayal. as for the two hornbags, he should not even entertain them in his life. never ever
Re: His Bro/his Wife In The Act: by Spyker: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
My decision may vary depending on my relationship with them
1) I'll park out of the house with my kids and remarry.
2) Call for a family meeting in the village and report the abomination to them, they should deal with the issue the traditional way
3) Test my kids (to be sure they are mine and not my brother or another unknown or unseen man)
4) Swallow my pride as a a man would and continue to live with my wife (for better for worse)

Poster, check similar post on Nairaland, i'm very sure you will get the answers you seek.
Re: His Bro/his Wife In The Act: by Mutopface: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
Spyker:

My decision may vary depending on my relationship with them
1) I'll park out of the house with my kids and remarry.
2) Call for a family meeting in the village and report the abomination to them, they should deal with the issue the traditional way
3) Test my kids (to be sure they are mine and not my brother or another unknown or unseen man)
[s][size=15pt]4) Swallow my pride as a a man would and continue to live with my wife (for better for worse)[/size][/s]

Poster, check similar post on Nairaland, i'm very sure you will get the answers you seek.

That is a non-starter here. No way on this earth shall i do such.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me / Girls Girls Which Is D Must Wack Line Of Wrds Dt Guyz Has Ever Use On You / Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.