Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,885 members, 7,976,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II (24591 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Aisha Buhari Holds Prayer Session For Nigeria In Aso Rock (Photos) / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
yarimo:
Sai baba BUHARI making nigeria and nigerians proud both locally and internationally.

With suffering or what?
How much is the price of rice now compared to 2015?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by ultron12345: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
see hw fresh our presido is looking.... ipob will nt like dis, ipob go and die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
EXPATRIATE PRESIDENT....

safe trip sir....
2weeks in /2 weeks out
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
anibirelawal:
Oga, CALM DOWN. this your RANT cant add a dime to your bank account.

Unlike the rant of BMC zombies that adds N250k to their bank account

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by blaze1916(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
This man is unserious o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by zealous2121(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
What do we have to offer?? Security? Nothing!!!. Why should they come when we have nothing to offer. I am not a fan of BMC.but we can't be quick to judge, we all know Nigeria isn't doing fine in all ways except in corruption..I see a solution from all the visit..God bless Nigeria.
crackerspub:

SMH, majority of Nigerians don't know the cost of each trip by Buhari. If you have an idea of the cost in terms of resources you won't be a BMC.

The big question to BMC, how many world leaders have visited Bubu in Aso rock since he took office as commander in chief of a great nation called Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Ickes: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari's inner shirt is over-sized, but he has a good shoe. 2nd pic!
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:
This is Buhari, the Afonjas savior.

You are just playing into the game of BMC zombies by making them tie Atiku to Igbos just like they did for Lagos election tying Jimi Agbaje to Igbos.
You should stop helping them with their job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by zealous2121(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
What do we have to offer?? Security? Nothing!!!. Why should they come when we have nothing to offer. And is he suppose to sit in aso rock waiting for solution?? I am not a fan of BMC.but we can't be quick to judge, we all know Nigeria isn't doing fine in all ways except in corruption..I see a solution from all the visit..God bless Nigeria.
crackerspub:

SMH, majority of Nigerians don't know the cost of each trip by Buhari. If you have an idea of the cost in terms of resources you won't be a BMC.

The big question to BMC, how many world leaders have visited Bubu in Aso rock since he took office as commander in chief of a great nation called Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
zealous2121:
What do we have to offer?? Security? Nothing!!!. Why should they come when we have nothing to offer. I am not a fan of BMC.but we can't be quick to judge, we all know Nigeria isn't doing fine in all ways except in corruption..I see a solution from all the visit..God bless Nigeria.

Almost three years of chain-ge and our country has nothing to offer?
Are you joking or seriously joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
cremedelacreme:
I thought I have heard it all until recently I heard someone giving the difference between Email and Gmail

Email: All the mails sent using Electricity
Gmail: All the mails sent using Generator.
grin

Lame.
Is generator not giving electricity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
jerflakes:
Na that short man on suit be the king?

I been dey expect a more 'royal' looking king

Does Buhari LOOK royal or presidential?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by BruncleZuma: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
I hope he learns from the king of Jordan...because I know they are polar opposites.
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Maxbull: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
I wonder why its only Muslims countries he visit. He only visited Christian country when he is sick.
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by jerflakes(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
seguno2:

Does Buhari LOOK royal or presidential?

Is buhari a king?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
jerflakes:
Is buhari a king?

Is presidential for kings?
Please read again.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by zealous2121(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Are you now saying is traveling is just to have petty talks or self talk/interest..and not for the interest of the country..?
seguno2:

Almost three years of chain-ge and our country has nothing to offer?
Are you joking or seriously joking
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
when is he going to meet with his Fulani kinsmen so they can stop this senseless unnecessary killing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by 360degreess(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
That's my president
may God guide you through
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
when is he going to meet with his Fulani kinsmen so they can stop this senseless unnecessary killing of Yoruba men in uniform..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by seguno2: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
zealous2121:
Are you now saying is traveling is just to have petty talks or self talk/interest..and not for the interest of the country..?

What has it chain-ged if, according to you, we still have nothing to offer, after almost three years of Buhari junketing all over the world
His travels have only worsened our exchange rate and made life unbearable for us, the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Drakewilson: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls, I need update on Npower, I don't know the venue where the verification would be taken place tomorrow in lagos, however, if you're one of the successful applicants, pls contact me on this line 08149590529 08171065130 just flash me I will do the calling. Nairaland members kindly help.. Leave sai baba, let us build ourselves for the future...
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by jerflakes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
seguno2:

Is presidential for kings?
Please read again.
Thanks

Is 'royal' for presidents?
Please read again.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by vedd: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun's moderators cannot even spell Jordan.

Shameful!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
yarimo:
Sai baba BUHARI making nigeria and nigerians proud both locally and internationally.
how?by going to Jordan?
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

This is Buhari, the Afonjas savior.
Wrong. You should rather say 'this is Buhari the man who strikes terror in the hearts of IPOB'
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
zealous2121:
What do we have to offer?? Security? Nothing!!!. Why should they come when we have nothing to offer. And is he suppose to sit in aso rock waiting for solution?? I am not a fan of BMC.but we can't be quick to judge, we all know Nigeria isn't doing fine in all ways except in corruption..I see a solution from all the visit..God bless Nigeria.
are d solution to Nigeria's problems abroad or here in Nigeria? Haven't heard wetin de 4 sokoto de 4 inside ur sokoto?
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by ademusiwa3r: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by Sirjamo: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

He has gone to do what in Jordan? a Muslim country. Why always Muslim country?. am still waiting to know when this stick some people called a president would visit Rome.
His agenda has fail from the start.
Why should he visit Rome, when he is not from Edo. It's only Edo people that love Italy
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by zealous2121(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
What if what is in sokoto isn't inside your sokoto? Don't u think sometimes things inside sokoto might be bigger than your sokoto. Do not act deformed to the current national crisis..and who do you have to solve them?. Currupt leaders?? Lol!! Well BMC present travel to Jordan is to discuss how to end terrorist group. We really need international aid to stop bokoharam.
lexy2014:
are d solution to Nigeria's problems abroad or here in Nigeria? Haven't heard wetin de 4 sokoto de 4 inside ur sokoto?
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by zealous2121(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bro I am not disputing that fact, all I am saying is; with this present crisis at hand, no president will sit comfortably in there oval office.. Movement have to be made for solutions, beggers hand have to be stretched out for help from other country..it now depends if the movement brought about the solution and that's how you tell a good government..now you recall when I say I am not a fan of BMC, its because I haven't seen anything yet, but I still know all this traveling won't be in vain.
seguno2:

What has it chain-ged if, according to you, we still have nothing to offer, after almost three years of Buhari junketing all over the world
His travels have only worsened our exchange rate and made life unbearable for us, the citizens.
Re: Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II by samidbest001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Still looking at Buhari's socks in the last pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Advocating Violent Protest In Plateau State / Army And Boko Haram In Gun Battle In Borno / NAF Admits ‘Unfortunate’ Bombing Of Civilians In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.