Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,893 members, 7,906,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Need Help With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help With A Lady (513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With A Lady by theGigolo: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hi guys I need tour opinion on something, I met this babe online and we have been chatting and already made plans, she stays outta Lagos and she's been anxious to see me since day one but my main issues now is that I haven't done online dating before and when she comes, she has intentions of spending the night and my crib is occupied @ the moment by my sisters.

Am outta cash and don't know what to do.

I just need help as to if its wise to meet her since we only met online.
Re: Need Help With A Lady by GraveMan(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
If She's Willing To Come And See You And Yo Dnt Have Cash.. Just Postpone The Visiting Or If Ur Sisters Can Vacate The Room For You, You Can Invite Her . Or If You Have A Friend That Live Alone You Can Take Her There.. And If She Can Come And Go Back The Same Day No Wahala.
If Otherwise Let Her Stay Till U Got Some Bigga Cash
Re: Need Help With A Lady by theGigolo: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
If She's Willing To Come And See You And Yo Dnt Have Cash.. Just Postpone The Visiting Or If Ur Sisters Can Vacate The Room For You, You Can Invite Her . Or If You Have A Friend That Live Alone You Can Take Her There.. And If She Can Come And Go Back The Same Day No Wahala.
If Otherwise Let Her Stay Till U Got Some Bigga Cash

She's asking iffa will pay her tfare to come over either b4 then.
Re: Need Help With A Lady by GraveMan(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
theGigolo:

She's asking iffa will pay her tfare to come over either b4 then.
tell her ur financial status brother whr is she coming from
Re: Need Help With A Lady by IAMSASHY(f): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided postpone d visit jooor, ladies wl neva visit u wtout expecting tfare to and fro from u, Tel her u ar cashless at d moment, if she cnt use her money, den she shud wait. If she decides to com wt her own money, gud, luk 4 d cheapest hotel u cn afford and lodge her atleast 2days is k.

D worst mistake u will make is 2 lie abt ur financial status, Tel her u dnt hv.
Re: Need Help With A Lady by karli4nia(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
@ Gigolo ...I can't believe its you asking such question?

Simply xos u haven't done online dating before... Does it mean u havnt learnt from the experience of others..

Well, is she asking you for fare to come over..if I were you.. Even if I had the wherewithal I won't send her any cash..
I wld allow her look for cash and come... If she wants to
But in your case...its apparently not condusive...u down on cash... Ur crib isn't free etc.. Come on now!

Several years ago...I met a drop dead cute lady online..on a Russian site.. She was yoruba.. Schooling in Uniilorin.. We got all chating..pone convos etc..She cldnt wait to meet me..She confided in me and told me a lot abt herself etc..after like 2 months at exactly this period..we made plans to be 2 geda 4 Xmas.. Before then, I had sent her cash like a couple times..cos she cliamed she was broke. It was now time for her to travel from Ilorin to Lagos... After I had sent her the fare she demanded for...I was so excited... Only for her to call me..saying she can't make the trip again unless I sent her more cash..as what she had wont do...Lol! I almost went apeshit.. Ignored her.
The next time I went to check on her profile.. She was gone..gone for good.. If anyone had told me she had criminal intentions I wld have ignored them...cos I swear she appeared so cool..submissive..sweet etc...

So I learnt my lesson... When I told my guys they cldnt believe me...some laughed so hard..

So well..what am I saying ...don't be too excited at these oline ladies..esp when it seems you two are getting along fine. Many of them are sadly fake.. Just very few are real..so look before you leap... And apply street smartness..

3 Likes

Re: Need Help With A Lady by theGigolo: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bros thanks for your write up.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries Man, Chidimma Amedu, Six Days After His Facebook Advert / How A Depressed Nigerian Man Almost Took His Own Life / Reasons Why Slayqueenism Won't Stop Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.