Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (49017 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Abeg next
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Dipsong: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2017
lodgerill:
UK-based Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has shared with her fans another life moment with her experience back home in Ghana.

The actress who is visiting her homeland is sharing updates with her fans in the diaspora as she keeps sharing photos and videos of some exciting moments home.

A couple of photos published on “Swag Of Africa’s” Instagram page suggest that Efia Odo is the new African Queen an Amazon warrior. She posed in Hot bikini photos at the Beach and her fans are going crazy already.
See more Photos at;

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/uk-based-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo.html?m=1

[s][/s] abeg watch out for my new single jare , (IG ) @ Dipzongs

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Ladycloud:
What is she now covering undecided

look at this small gyal kweshoning the food of the gods... shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee you have this kinda picture... post them or I would!!
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
the end time is really near

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Me vs mods , for wasting my vaseline angry

How does Vaseline help in the act sef? una go just damage una thing for nothing.

Anyways could you resend that meme but this time without the mods and me inscribed? thanks.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by sholajigga(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
We the honourable men of Nairaland Vaseline Crew are interested in your matter.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Her Pasala is lovely.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2017
O boy!
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Afrok:
Huh shocked
Vaseline crew right now...
You are calling Vaseline crew because of this shapeless lady.Are you saying they dont have class?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by 360command: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Toks2008:

Ghana babes are hot expecially the ones from greater Accra and Volta region.

Any hot Ghanaian babe in the house?
all of them are hot but I fear them alot. Naturally they like to give their pv55y to anybody.. Not becos of money but that's how they are.. They like adventure...

I remember when one gh girl came visiting me.. She told me she does not have a guy but her guy called her phone..

They spoke in their mother tongue (twi), the guy said: where are you?
She said: I am in the church with my pastor.
The guy: when will you come home?
She said: as soon as I am done with the fellowship meeting...

It was audible through the phone, I smiled.
She looked at me and said : wo ti twi? You understand twi
I said: min ti ( I don't understand)...

I thought back at her conversation, I felt I was the pastor, the church was my house.. And the fellowship meeting was d thing... Omo, I then realize this is ghana, their girls don't dull..

Omo, I held her big ass.. At this point she knows the koko
And then she kept on tapping me while saying in her language ; I know you are knowledgeable with the twi, but you do as if you don't know..

.... The rest is history..

Their girls are cool, never cheat on them if they don't cheat on you..
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
and she didnt show us the back of that bikini?!?!?!?!?

check her instagram handle @Efia Odo.she even made a video wink
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Ollivation05: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2017
ahn ahn early momo display lele yi oo
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by olawamide042(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2017
If only i can grab those things..........
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
She looks so disgusting....
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by webgenius234(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2017
ladies should stop felebrating anyhow and stop causing temptations.....

meanwhile see cheap data plans
https:///Q8VTVf
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by hardbody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
I don't seems to understand what runs on the head of this our yeyebrity, you leave UK to Ghana and start snapping pictures with leafs and trees just because you want to upload something on internet, the worst thing is that: she no even fine at all.

Bros na lie she fine......

Anyways, beauty dey for the eye of person wey see am.

You get cataract?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Her fans are going crazy or efia is going crazy?
Ayam not understanding.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Kellz193: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
I don't seems to understand what runs on the head of this our yeyebrity, you leave UK to Ghana and start snapping pictures with leafs and trees just because you want to upload something on internet, the worst thing is that: she no even fine at all.
Sharaap there
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by airprinz(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Naked weapon
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by ignatiuschinedu(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Look at what so call civilization has caused our African ladies.well de is no hair in her pot hole.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2017
she is cute thou....who said something about not showing d back?what is ur mission with d back? undecided
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2017
na just to shift the pant with one finger na, then u enter the place.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2017
what is this naw undecided
why show us your black crotch?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by OVA200(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
hardbody:

Bros na lie she fine......

Anyways, beauty dey for the eye of person wey see am.

You get cataract?
I think you need to examine yourself first because she got: no boobs, no camel toes, average butt, average skin, average face and no brain so how you find her beautiful surprises me.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by OVA200(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Kellz193:
Sharaap there
Okay sir, I no say I don vex am sorry.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Elele.. this one na kpachie.. grin
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Anub: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
pls look up for the meaning of cute and apply it correctly .Its not meant for her. kiss
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2017
angels09:
kennygee you have this kinda picture... post them or I would!!

Why will I have these kind of pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / 8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment / Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.