Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (49202 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Rocks Nigeria Jersey, Supports The Super Eagles / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
OKorowanta:

The centre of gravity.
it isnt good for good for hairy ladies oooo grin grin
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by dzeros(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2017
End time Actress, no more shame!

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Nwata di ukene as Phyno will say..
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2017
She's beautiful PS: does anyone know if AFROCLIPUSHERS re legit?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
I don't seems to understand what runs on the head of this our yeyebrity, you leave UK to Ghana and start snapping pictures with leafs and trees just because you want to upload something on internet, the worst thing is that: she no even fine at all.
She is fine o jare
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

look at this small gyal kweshoning the food of the gods... shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
lol... Sorry sir
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Afrok:
Huh shocked Vaseline crew right now...

Wow http://yoineer.com/4LTU
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by OVA200(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2017
tiswell:
She is fine o jare
Okay I hear you
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
The great pyramid.

Ladycloud:
What is she now covering undecided
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by geedup(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Inikwa!!! Wetin only one man suppose see in da oza room na e millions of people dey see. Now i believe what bro ellis once said....

"What everybody SEES does not have much relevance any longer. The relevance is that it should not be easily SEEN. When they see your body too much it becomes an EYESORE"
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by manikspears: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
I don't seems to understand what runs on the head of this our yeyebrity, you leave UK to Ghana and start snapping pictures with leafs and trees just because you want to upload something on internet, the worst thing is that: she no even fine at all.

she resemble person wey her yansh go dey smell sef undecided
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol... Sorry sir

Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
kennygee:

Why will I have these kind of pictures?
Tell us.
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
where Vaseline
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by omosassy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ladycloud:
What is she now covering undecided
her pussy
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
My preek approves, my brain doesn’t.
Which kind of wahala is this?
Re: Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
I bleeped a female like her once. It was really good. I didn’t find her attractive but between her thighs resided one of the best experiences I’ve had with a female.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.