Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems (29290 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by bkfilms: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
SHAMEFUL
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Abbeybailey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by danvon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why do these guys like writing letter? If they feel someone cares about them why commit suicide? Just don't get it
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by samstels: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
The rate at which people commit suicide is getting out of hand .

Buhari brought suicide to Nigerians .

But God will save us .
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by ipobarecriminals: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
sad Those side people ehn!ome day one wahala
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by ud4u: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Stupid man
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by keypha1: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chai my guy is passing the same problem. Her mother in law don't allowed her wife and child to come back lag since last xmax. And he is now smoking much.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Wetin the wife, mother inlaw and Pastor do this man wey make am kill himself?
Pastor can frustrate your life through your wife for Africa.one have to be careful in this wife matter , through ones wife pastor can easily run your household.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Edonojie007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Funny Thing Is,his Not Resting In Any Peace Now; Presently His At The Astral Plane(spiritual Earth) As A Human Soul,probably Weeping On His Mis-fortune Now. And Would Be Led By A Spiritual Guild to Begin The Journey Of The Dead Across The Sea,to The Land Of The Dead(This Is No Joke). Life Continuels Over There With His Kindren Souls,whom Possess Similar Life As He His. Pity Him.
If Screened Before The Mirror Of Truth,and Found Evil,straight To Hell(devils Camp).
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
A developer is gone,he didn't wait to get to the promised land of biafra

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by awalqodri: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
whatever your reason, it isnt enough to take your own life!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Typewriter(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
so sorry
I guess the chap was raised by a woman
so he thinks and acts like a woman too.

saying sorry to his mom that raised him as a weakling,
let me say it here and now a boy is to be raised by a man and woman till he is 8years of age
and a girl be raised by both man and woman till she is 17years old the man alone can continue
but that is where the parents are evaluated by a competent psychologist and physiologist for nomal strength of character
and of acceptable behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by 3kay945(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
He went through hell.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by enemyofprogress: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Send me a direct message. I am ready to help for less.
for less? I would rather give freely
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Alexgeneration(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Pastor can frustrate your life through your wife for Africa.one have to be careful in this wife matter , through ones wife pastor can easily run your household.
Bro you're not far from the truth.

I once told my girlfriend that any day she comes to my house and tell me that "my pastor said", that day she will become the Pastor's second wife.

Some of these Con men can ruin ones life and they do it perfectly through the women.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Icon79(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Folks, say it with me ....

.... Woe-men angry sad

O pari

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nathan2016: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fear Women

RIP Sir

YOU FOUGHT, BUT IT WASNT ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by hatchy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
You won't understand why this man or any man would think of killing himself cos of his wife and mother in law till you have experienced living with a wife who is controlled by her mother, who wants to control everything that happens in your house.
You are very very right but taking his life is not the best option.

Why not move out of the house for them. I have seen cases where men will vacate the house with nothing other than the cloths on them just to save their head.

Most men find peace and happiness else where when they leave this kind of marriage.

Its a shame..

Now,wife and mother inlaw....1

Idiotic Husband...0

Rest in peace if at all you will find any where you are going.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by hatchy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
You won't understand why this man or any man would think of killing himself cos of his wife and mother in law till you have experienced living with a wife who is controlled by her mother, who wants to control everything that happens in your house.

Why not move out of the house for them. I have seen cases where men will vacate the house with nothing other than the cloths on them just to save their head.

Most men find peace and happiness else where when they leave this kind of marriage.

Its a shame..

Idiotic Husband........................0

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by byemx06(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
some time this thought comes to my mind ...........nah nah I wount try it there is light at the of the tunnel
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by kay29000(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
hatchy:

Its a shame..

Idiotic Husband........................0

True. But we are not all built the same. We handle issues differently.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Bro you're not far from the truth.

I once told my girlfriend that any day she comes to my house and tell me that "my pastor said", that day she will become the Pastor's second wife.

Some of these Con men can ruin ones life and they do it perfectly through the women.
You are saved bro. A lot of men still have not figured that out.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by gulfer: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Maybe the pastor is shagging the wife with the gull support f the mother-inlaw tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by arherfish(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Another wasted soul
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
gulfer:
Maybe the pastor is shagging the wife with the gull support f the mother-inlaw tongue
Detectives have arrived. They have already done job for police.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Mechejy: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
even at that the man is not reasonable. why not rent a room at most. That will speak volume of his sufferings in his marriage and that would even humble the order lady and mother. Now the woman will marry any man she likes while the man's will forever miss him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Alexgeneration(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
gulfer:
You never can tell cos some of these Pastors are terrible.

A married pastor was fvcking my course mate in school, when the stupid girl switched to the choir master, the pastor descended on the girl.

She passed out and was hospitalized for days.

I pity the gullible members.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
This man na Ozwo, Me i will just send those cockroaches callled wife and mother in-law out of my house and live my life in peace. Let them go and live with pastor. Rubbish!! Worse case scenario divorce and remarry. Life is not that hard.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
d man maybe Murder but dey are trying to make it look like suicide, my Opinion thou.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by buchai: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017

good question.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by policy12: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
awalqodri:
whatever your reason, it isnt enough to take your own life!!

This is what most people will keep posting but you most of us don't give those depressed people listening ear whenever they want to talk to us.

We easily blame them for their actions but we forget that we are not there for them when they needed us most.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.