Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems (29321 Views)

Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Tphoto1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
A greater problem awaits u in ur after life. .
Safe journey
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Firstcitizen: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
delpee:
Hmmm! I wonder if this is not murder made to look like suicide.

Will you kipkwayet angry angry angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by cimag: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Women frustrated you to the extent of killing yourself when you earn up to 200k a month?You are a compound fool who must be undergoing more frustrations in hell now or in the spirit world.With that salary,he could rent another apartment,marry new wife and live longer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by shehuaz: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

A man recently ended his life by hanging himself to death over an alleged controversy between his wife, mother-in-law and their Pastor, in Okoko, Lagos.

The man, only identified as Papa Ugochukwu was found clutched to the ceiling fan, in his sitting room by neighbours at their compound.

Before taking his life, the man who seems to be troubled, destroyed his ATM cards and left a suicide note on the table, where he wrote that his wife and mother-in-law were his problems. He also apologised to his own mother for committing suicide.

In the video shared by Biafra IPOB Infos, one of the shocked neighbors also revealed the man was a working class, who was earning over N200k monthly.

http://www.viviangist.ng/video-man-commits-suicide-in-lagos-says-his-wife-and-his-mother-in-law-were-his-problems/
what a senseless decision is this?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Lovemeforme(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
I no fit kill myself waridis? the wife and mother in law drove him to commit such attrocity,hope they're in jail...I no fit kill myself waridis? the wife and mother in law drove him to commit such attrocity,hope they're in jail...I no fit kill myself waridis? the wife and mother in law drove him to commit such attrocity,hope they're in jail...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by chigoizie7(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Save up some money, make visa and travel to a country where they will not hear from u again.

At some point in life, money is never our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Sochikind(f): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Watching this video clip,hmmmmmm,Nawaaaa,how can someone take his own life because of another that is still alive.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by okenwaa(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mumu man....

Dis life wey dey sweet like sugar.

I pity the woman that'll try to disturb my life in the name of marriage................u go first me hang urself.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
women ehn,dey yaf frustrated him taya...rip sha although he wos quite a foolish man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Futureberry: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
hatchy:
You are very very right but taking his life is not the best option.

Why not move out of the house for them. I have seen cases where men will vacate the house with nothing other than the cloths on them just to save their head.

Most men find peace and happiness else where when they leave this kind of marriage.

Its a shame..

Now,wife and mother inlaw....1

Idiotic Husband........................0
okenwaa:
Mumu man....

Dis life wey dey sweet like sugar.

I pity the woman that'll try to disturb my life in the name of marriage................u go first me hang urself.
cimag:
Women frustrated you to the extent of killing yourself when you earn up to 200k a month?You are a compound fool who must be undergoing more frustrations in hell now or in the spirit world.With that salary,he could rent another apartment,marry new wife and live longer.
Tphoto1:
A greater problem awaits u in ur after life. .
Safe journey
arherfish:
Another wasted soul
am just thinking if you guys records like work place,place of residence ,family members and general contact is attached to your profile if you guys will still spill these trash....and to you stupid guys,when next a female falsefully accuse you of something i hope you guys will have the ability to man up and receive the punishment....groups of idiots
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Gkemz: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Many of these suicide incidence were being manipulated in the spirit which are beyond mere human explanation otherwise how could a working class who earns such an amt had thought of ending his life because of wife and mother in-law. Maybe the mother in-law practices witchcraft with her daughter, the wife.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by okenwaa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Futureberry:
am just thinking if you guys records like work place,place of residence ,family members and general contact is attached to your profile if you guys will still spill these trash....and to you stupid guys,when next a female falsefully accuse you of something i hope you guys will have the ability to man up and receive the punishment....groups of idiots

I can't still seem to comprehend w@ u're trying to say here....

All I can make out from u mentioning me is dd@ u seem like a junkie who's short of supply and has a itchy finger.

You mama gave birth and raised a big foooooolllllllll......your dad would have just applied withdrawal method when an "efulefu" like u was coming out.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Futureberry: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
okenwaa:

I can't still seem to comprehend w@ u're trying to say here....

All I can make out from u mentioning me is dd@ u seem like a junkie who's short of supply and has a itchy finger.

You mama gave birth and raised a big foooooolllllllll......your dad would have just applied withdrawal method when an "efulefu" like u was coming out.
where do you work,who is your pastor,who is your parents,where do you live...i would like to confirm from them if they are in support or raised you to term people suffering from depression fools or mumu...if you are so of yourself,spill these info out

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by okenwaa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Futureberry:
where do you work,who is your pastor,who is your parents,where do you live...i would like to confirm from them if they are in support or raised you to term people suffering from depression fools or mumu...if you are so of yourself,spill these info out

Idiot....does suffering from depression entail u take your life??
Is the life yours to take??

You want to know my parents and where I stay.............you must be a kidnapper or an armed robber added to the fooooooooooooooooooooooool you already are.

Na ur type I dey like catch beat well well,no be to dey hiide 4 keypad dey type sshiit
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by hatchy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Futureberry:
You are the most stupid,idiotic,foolish, imbec!le I have come across in this forum.

Must you quote us to spew that trash and exposed yourself here?
If you have nothing to contribute why not just "read and pass"(rap).
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Coolgent(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na this stupid cause am.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by awalqodri: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
policy12:

This is what most people will keep posting but you most of us don't give those depressed people listening ear whenever they want to talk to us.

We easily blame them for their actions but we forget that we are not there for them when they needed us most.

uncle
you posted just ONE out of the many reasons which is still not enough reason to think of suicide and then executing it!

NO REASON IS ENOUGH TO COMMIT SUICIDE.. absolute no!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Futureberry: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
hatchy:
You are the most stupid,idiotic,foolish, imbec!le I have come across in this forum.

Must you quote us to spew that trash and exposed yourself here?
If you have nothing to contribute why not just "read and pass"(rap).
I wonder if your parents will be proud of their son,calling somebody suffering from depression a coward..am sure they did not train you up into who you are..you are a disgrace to their struggle concerning your whole life

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Futureberry: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
okenwaa:

Idiot....does suffering from depression entail u take your life??
Is the life yours to take??

You want to know my parents and where I stay.............you must be a kidnapper or an armed robber added to the fooooooooooooooooooooooool you already are.

Na ur type I dey like catch beat well well,no be to dey hiide 4 keypad dey type sshiit
your parents did not train you up to call somebody who committed suicide a coward...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by mavinc4u(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why didn't he divorce her instead of taking his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by okenwaa(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Futureberry:
your parents did not train you up to call somebody who committed suicide a coward...

Are u sure u even know ur parents??
Like u wia abandoned in a brothel
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by delerx(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2017
How old is ur father?
cyrilomoh:
Just here to check name
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by bigfather(m): 2:52am On Dec 09, 2017
kay29000:
You won't understand why this man or any man would think of killing himself cos of his wife and mother in law till you have experienced living with a wife who is controlled by her mother, who wants to control everything that happens in your house.

Suicide is not d solution or an option!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by policy12: 3:14am On Dec 09, 2017
awalqodri:

uncle
you posted just ONE out of the many reasons which is still not enough reason to think of suicide and then executing it!

NO REASON IS ENOUGH TO COMMIT SUICIDE.. absolute no!!

Yimu he is the one putting on the shoe so he knows better,he might have sometimes in his life vow he cannot commit suicide but when he reached the breaking point he did it. Are yu saying this man has not read about ppu jumping into lagoon let me tell u I am very sure he too will av condemned the act one way or the other. My point is sometimes we need to be closer to this people than just be their friends,neibo, colleagues, brothers, etc...

My prayer in life and to many that are reading this post is that may will not get to that point in life that we will see suicide as the last option.

There is proverb someone once told me that iku ya jus esin lo.

I know you won't agree with me but I am telling you dont just sympathies with this ppu but empathises with them then u will know if they are weak or not.I watched the video one of his neibo was even saying this man wey his sal is up to 200k.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by superstar1(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2017
This one too will call himself a Lagos Developer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by dingbang(m): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Wife and mother in law....phew...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by herich(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Futureberry:
I wonder if your parents will be proud of their son,calling somebody suffering from depression a coward..am sure they did not train you up into who you are..you are a disgrace to their struggle concerning your whole life
Stop wasting your time in trying to educate those retards.
Are you expecting intelligent comments from developing country with developing brain.
Most comments on this platform are childish n horrible, according to my friends(dem dey avoid nairaland like plague, because of not so funny comments)
Only you and very few other comments here are are brilliant.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Futureberry: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2017
herich:

Stop wasting your time in trying to educate those retards.
Are you expecting intelligent comments from developing country with developing brain.
Most comments on this platform are childish n horrible, according to my friends(dem dey avoid nairaland like plague, because of not so funny comments)
Only you and very few other comments here are are brilliant.
it pains me when I read comments like that from here,these people make moving Nigeria forward an effort in futility, you are trying to move the country forward, they are trying to move it back in their hundreds, these same people will still come online and call Nigeria a worthless country

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by Ofemmanu1: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Another flattie is gone
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by godofuck231: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

A man recently ended his life by hanging himself to death over an alleged controversy between his wife, mother-in-law and their Pastor, in Okoko, Lagos.

The man, only identified as Papa Ugochukwu was found clutched to the ceiling fan, in his sitting room by neighbours at their compound.

Before taking his life, the man who seems to be troubled, destroyed his ATM cards and left a suicide note on the table, where he wrote that his wife and mother-in-law were his problems. He also apologised to his own mother for committing suicide.

In the video shared by Biafra IPOB Infos, one of the shocked neighbors also revealed the man was a working class, who was earning over N200k monthly.

http://www.viviangist.ng/video-man-commits-suicide-in-lagos-says-his-wife-and-his-mother-in-law-were-his-problems/

The mother-in-law must have been a prostitute and passed the Barton to her daughter, they actually sell their daughters to men and come to the marital home to harass the man as par dues, now the gold egg laying gander is gone thunder and hunger kill the two whores ijn
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

Wow, that's serious o, it shows that money is not the solution to one's problem, whatever was the reason for him taking his life, he should have known that was not the best solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji And Her 3 Kids Missing In Lagos (photos) / N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.