Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Yobe State To Renovate At Least 6 Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe State To Renovate At Least 6 Schools (355 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yobe State To Renovate At Least 6 Schools by BoyCoyToy(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Yobe State Governor, Alhaji Ibrahim Gaidam, has said that at least six additional secondary schools will be fully rehabilitated, furnished and equipped in 2018 as part of his administration’s ongoing effort to turn around the state’s education system.
Speaking yesterday when he visited Government Secondary School Nangere to inspect the renovation and equipping of the school, the governor said he was impressed by the new look of the school.
The sum of N490 million was used to renovate or build structures that include staff offices, classrooms, hostels, dining hall, laboratories, and perimeter wall fencing.
The renovation works also included the provision of furniture for offices, classrooms, student hostels, staff quarters and library as well as the provision of equipment, chemicals, reagents and other supplies for biology, chemistry, and physics laboratories.
GSS Nangere is one of five schools that were fully renovated, furnished, and equipped by the Gaidam administration at over N2 billion. The other schools are GSS Yunusari, GSS Gwio-Kura, GSS Fika, and GGSS Nguru.
“Staff and students here in this school now have a conducive environment. While I congratulate them, I call on the staff to use the opportunity to provide the best possible training to our future leaders,” Gaidam said.

http://thecatalystng..com.ng/2017/12/yobe-state-to-renovate-t-least-6-more.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Yobe State To Renovate At Least 6 Schools by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Five schools renovated for 2 billion.
The looting continues

(1) (Reply)

Secondus Resumes,promise Immediate Reconciliation,decentralization Of Powers / Congregants Experience Health Issues After Notorious Prophet Sprayed Them With I / I Don't Want Osinbajo's Job, Don't Distract Buhari - APC National Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.