Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

End Of Pdp In Sw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Pdp In Sw (3534 Views)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by uwa1(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP needs the support of all region in order to succeed... This is just one position.... So many better ones will be available if they regain power.... So every side should work together...
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by ZorGBUooeh: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Bede2u:
cos they did not have the support of the north too. Any candidate who gets two northern regions and two southern regions win. Or 3 north and 1 south. Or 3 south and 1 north. Thats the maths
Word..Pls help me school him..Take him back to school ad teach him politics.
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by SouthEastFacts: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Markfemi2:

That’s was between 2 Yorubas
What happened in 2015, we happen again.
Making noise with 500K votes.
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by SouthEastFacts: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Oh, for you to think the north will support pdp, you are dead on arrival.
If you think NE and NC will support APC, you are dead wrong.

If you think the North will support SW 2023 Presidential quest, then I give up on you.
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Shut your crap, nothernern vote defeated Yoruba. Eyin bawo. Why didn't you re-elect Jonathan since you sure you made obasanjo.

Firstly I don't even get the message u are conveying....

Secondly speak good english and avoid yoruba language, here is a general topic not an afonja platform

Thirdly.........am just asking are u a dunce that there is no coherence in ur sentence?

I used to say it and will repeat it again, educating an average yoruba is a waste of time and resources.......

Na agbero fit them for any available slum or under bridge.
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:
Everybody is angry.......

We keep telling yorubas of betrayal......they no wan hear....

They can go, who cares.........

Rubbish.....

Yoruba has never supported pdp b4 and are we mad to vote ochibanjo......... A fake pastor with 17millions budget allocation for kitchen spoons.
you don't want to engage Yorubas yet you keep calling us out.

what's the meaning of betrayal? was there an alliance between the southwest and south east/ south south prior to 2015 election that made the way we voted on 2015 betrayal?

the way ibos keep shouting betrayal all over the cyberspace is just so funny grin they don't even know the meaning of the word. smh

4 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

As if they dey support am before. What happened in 1999 will happen again.
lmao so you think atiku will have a landslide victory in the north? grin something tells me you were born 10yrs ago.

the southwest will vote PMB and PMB will win 60% of the vote in the North to get the presidency.

QED

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by omohayek: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
iamhorny:
Because they lost some states in the middle belt and of voter apathy in the Southeast. Again don't forget, the difference between PDP and APC in 2015 was around 2million votes. Had the south east voted like they did in 2011, that alone would have bridged the difference...the southwest is not as relevant as they think of themselves, especially when people know they are never totally loyal despite all their assurances and always having divided votes unlike the North, southeast and southsouth that give block voting
That you say this as if it were a bad thing only shows how politically naive you are. I bet you've never taken a single politics class in your life, otherwise you'd know that in 2-party systems, swing voters are the most heavily courted group because they are the ones who decide elections. It's the groups that give "block votes" to a party regardless of any concrete policies it has to offer them who can be taken for granted - after all, where else do they have to go? Candidates can make and break promises to them with impunity, knowing that the block voters will still turn out to back them on election day (e.g. GEJ's Niger Bridge promises from 2011).

This entire discussion thread is just one long illustration of the abysmally low and unintelligent level of political discourse in Nigeria. All this talk about "SW gets this" and "SE gets that" is simply daft: a few politicians from a region getting "juicy" roles is not the same thing as an entire region winning anything, and this sort of "politics" without even a single political idea beyond "zones" and "tribes" is precisely why Nigeria has been treading water for nearly 60 years now. Where is any of the ideology or policy that is the bread and butter of politics in most sensibly run countries? Abi na "zone" all of you go chop? How are most of Buhari and GEJ's tribesmen any better off for having them in Aso Rock for a few years? Without ideas, why do you think things will get any better no matter what "zone" wins what in 2019?

Nigerian politics is utter sh.it, and Nigerian politicians are thieving, ignorant pieces of sh.it, because the masses who elect them are mostly tribalistic zombies with sh.it for brains, as this entire thread illustrates.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am now waiting for all the APC in name but PDP in blood senators like Saraki Melaye to leave too
saraki won't go back to PDP. it's easier for him to stay in APC and target senate presidency again in 2019. if he moves to PDP he can never get the presidential ticket cos he's just a Yoruba man masquerading as a northerner. whichever way you want to see it in 2019 PMB will win provided the southwest doesn't get VP ticket for PDP

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Bede2u:
Ya the truth is that I never wanted to see sw alienated in pdp as they did to igbos in their apc but lets check these facts

1. What is the possibility that pdp will take over power from an incumbent in 2019? Little. Now after 2019 and pdp loses, the west will rob it on igbo faces that they have control of both apc and pdp. We cant have that. Let both apc and pdp be in hands of 2 SS people.
2. What has the west done for pdp b4 to warrant handing pdp over to them? Little. The west has been the biggest disstabilizer of pdp in history.
3. Can pdp win an election with out the west? Yes it happened in 1999
yes PDP won without the southwest in 1999 when OBJ got 70% of northern votes. can Atiku even get 40% of northern votes against PMB? the answer is no

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:

what's the meaning of betrayal? was there an alliance between the southwest and south east/ south south prior to 2015 election that made the way we voted on 2015 betrayal?

the way ibos keep shouting betrayal all over the cyberspace is just so funny grin they don't even know the meaning of the word. smh

#what's the meaning of betrayal? was there an alliance between the southwest and south east/ south south prior to 2015 election that made the way we voted on 2015 betrayal?#

For making this statement..........

U are not truthful to ursef

U are allergic to truth

Haba........

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by omohayek: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

#what's the meaning of betrayal? was there an alliance between the southwest and south east/ south south prior to 2015 election that made the way we voted on 2015 betrayal?#

U are allergic to truth

Haba........
To tribalistic ignoramuses, it is "betrayal" when 40 million individuals decide to vote according to their own independent assessments of competing candidates, instead of surrendering their votes in a tribal block to "their" (adopted) son. Stupidity of the first rank.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Pigsandidiots: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Firstly I don't even get the message u are conveying....

Secondly speak good english and avoid yoruba language, here is a general topic not an afonja platform

Thirdly.........am just asking are u a dunce that there is no coherence in ur sentence?

I used to say it and will repeat it again, educating an average yoruba is a waste of time and resources.......

Na agbero fit them for any available slum or under bridge.
Oh, So you couldn't bring out the bomb I made in my grammar and you have the guts to tell me to speak good English hehehehehe. Stupidity at its peak. Why do you like this same outdated lyric, are u not creative in anyway to at least brush up yourself? If I speak my language, how is that your head ache? You are telling me to speak good English when you find it difficult to differentiate between 'am and I'm ', and don't know when to start sentence with capital letter. Just look at person that wants to give someone a cloth to wear but couldn't look at the one he's putting on. Is charity not begin at home again grin. You want to school a westerner when you are finding it difficult to school yourself. I laugh in Swahili. My guy, go and understand Concord first, brush up yourself and be polite before you try on others. Many a dunce here on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by modath(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Kaymercury:
southwest cannot have the party chairman together with the VP slot which fayose is interested in.inother for fayose to achieve his aim (VP)the southwest must sacrifice the party chairman position. ever wonder why other aspirants backed down during the down minute?ever wonder why fayose and ffk keep muted?its all well planned.either PDP or APC southwest will still produce the VP
Lesson: don't put all your eggs in one basket

If the southwest produces the VP, what then does the South East stand to benefit exactly ?

Mehn, the analysis one see on this forum ehn... smiley

2 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

U are allergic to truth

Haba........

buhahahahahahaha
you were not born ten years ago. you were born yesterday
which one south? guy no kill me with laugh o
between 2011-2015 the southwest was in tinubu's palm. all southwest states except Ekiti and ondo were ACN under tinubu. ACN had strong structure in the two PDP States (ondo and Ekiti). the same tinubu Jonathan dragged to the CCT? ACN is the backbone of APC in the south west so how were you expecting PDP to win in opposition strong hold?
Party politics aside. let's look at the Yorubas generally. The fuel subsidy protests in 2012 was championed by Yorubas. Yorubas were the major critics of Jonathan's government. Even here on Nairaland Yorubas were very vocal against Jonathan. When he came to the south west giving cash to the kings and traditional rulers Yorubas on Nairaland told you the tactics will fail and Jonathan will never win the southwest.
so how were you still expecting Yoruba support?
so a man told you long before election he won't give you his vote and you still call him a betrayer after he gives his vote to someone else? it's a miracle Jonathan even got up 40% of the votes in states like Oyo, Osun and Ogun.

pls explain how we betrayed you again

4 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Pigsandidiots: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:

If you want to know betrayals, asked the igbos why they refused to vote ojukwu, a man that fought for them.

3 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by modath(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
onatisi:
Ppl are saying southwest lost out but are not using their brains to ask themselves or the south west contenders why they refused to step down for each other much much earlier and agree on a consensus candidate.
It is absolute naivety to believe that any magic could have been achieved by the last minute withdrawal of yoruba candidates. Something they should have done about 2 weeks earlier. Whatever the case maybe pdp remains a very potent political force in the south west and in the next 8 weeks there will be some moment back into pdp of some prominent yoruba politicians in apc.

Baba & his "analysis"... grin
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Oh, So you couldn't bring out the bomb I made in my grammar and you have the guts to tell me to speak good English hehehehehe. Stupidity at its peak. Why do you like this same outdated lyric, are u not creative in anyway to at least brush up yourself? If I speak my language, how is that your head ache? You are telling me to speak good English when you find it difficult to differentiate between 'am and I'm ', and don't know when to start sentence with capital letter. Just look at person that wants to give someone a cloth to wear but couldn't look at the one he's putting on. Is charity not begin at home again grin. You want to school a westerner when you are finding it difficult to school yourself. I laugh in Swahili. My guy, go and understand Concord first, brush up yourself and be polite before you try on others. Many a dunce here on nairaland grin

E pain am

Who u wan make him read this.....

I no dey read oooo

Come carry ur essay and go......

If olodo writes an essay if the rot of a class will know

Lolzzz
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2017
onatisi:
Ppl are saying southwest lost out but are not using their brains to ask themselves or the south west contenders why they refused to step down for each other much much earlier and agree on a consensus candidate.
It is absolute naivety to believe that any magic could have been achieved by the last minute withdrawal of yoruba candidates. Something they should have done about 2 weeks earlier. Whatever the case maybe pdp remains a very potent political force in the south west and in the next 8 weeks there will be some moment back into pdp of some prominent yoruba politicians in apc.
hahahahaha Yoruba politicians like who and who?

which APC Yoruba strong man will move back to PDP? pls mention their names grin

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2017
modath:

loo I swear it's not a coincidence we quoted than post at the same time. onatisi has killed me with laughter here
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
If you want to know betrayals, asked the igbos why they refused to vote ojukwu, a man that fought for them.
lol we should take donations so we can distribute dictionaries to our brothers in the east grin

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Bede2u(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes PDP won without the southwest in 1999 when OBJ got 70% of northern votes. can Atiku even get 40% of northern votes against PMB? the answer is no

u did not consider margin? Obj won falaye with 7.5 million votes. If Atiku wins buhari with 100k votes, na win.

Yes Atiku can get 40% northern votes because the north has potential 8 more years to gain from Atiku

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:

NAIRALANDERS COME AND SEE ENGLISH OOOOO

This guy don murder english here....

U really represent ur name PIGSANDIDIOT

U are really disgracing wole soyinka

#Is charity not begin at home again#

This sentence above mad me pass.....

Chinekeeeeee
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
modath:

make we go back to our trading thread o jare .
make the politicians dey make their money dey go grin grin
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Jaideyone(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Bede2u:
u did not consider margin? Obj won falaye with 7.5 million votes. If Atiku wins buhari with 100k votes, na win.

Yes Atiku can get 40% northern votes because the north has potential 8 more years to gain from Atiku
atiku can't get 40% of northern votes.

and all those 90+% turn out the south east and south south was always recording under PDP (rigging of course) will never happen in 2019 because PDP is not in power anymore.

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Pigsandidiots: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

E pain am

Who u wan make him read this.....

I no dey read oooo

Come carry ur essay and go......

If olodo writes an essay if the rot of a class will know

Lolzzz
Pain, after analyzing you finish hehehehe

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Pigsandidiots: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

NAIRALANDERS COME AND SEE ENGLISH OOOOO

This guy don murder english here....

U really represent ur name PIGSANDIDIOT

U are really disgracing wole soyinka

#Is charity not begin at home again#

This sentence above mad me pass.....

Chinekeeeeee
grin Nairalanders be like, what is this one saying, why is he disgracing himself up n Dan na. Hehehehehe, just see his grammar ooooo

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by modath(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:
loo I swear it's not a coincidence we quoted than post at the same time. onatisi has killed me with laughter here

Baba & his one way analysis nor dey taya.... He know for head the way things be , but he nor dey agree for hin heart, hence his offside analysis.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Markfemi2: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

What happened in 2015, we happen again.

Making noise with 500K votes.

Be deceiving yourself
Buhari won with 55% with sw and still had a 3’ gap with Jonathan
Just imagine when the entire 100% votes for him

2 Likes

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
SW should go and die!
They caused our defeat in the last general elections with this same attitude of poor preparation and strategic planning.
The party has little or nothing to gain from SW in 2019 because they have Osinbajo in APC.
And again, I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.

See you getting excited over the chair of a dying political party in opposition. #Dang

No wonder some people are still whining for presidency after decades. They truly don't understand which prizes are critical and which are tokens of mediocrity. Very funny...
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Kaymercury(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
modath:

If the southwest produces the VP, what then does the South East stand to benefit exactly ?

Mehn, the analysis one see on this forum ehn... smiley
they will wail as usual,be calm bro 2018 is here already western region votes will be shared between the two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Lauretta Onochie?? / Boko Haram - Soldier Shares Insights On His Encounters In The War Front / Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.