Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

End Of Pdp In Sw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Pdp In Sw (3549 Views)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by 7lives: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
iamhorny:
Because they lost some states in the middle belt and of voter apathy in the Southeast. Again don't forget, the difference between PDP and APC in 2015 was around 2million votes. Had the south east voted like they did in 2011, that alone would have bridged the difference...the southwest is not as relevant as they think of themselves, especially when people know they are never totally loyal despite all their assurances and always having divided votes unlike the North, southeast and southsouth that give block voting

97% votes in south east for PDP is what you described as voter APATHY? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
2019 is around the corner, LETS SEE WHAT 100% VOTES FROM SE and SS CAN DO FOR PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I no dey bet o, but i go bet on Buhari to win the 2019 election, Buhari na sure banker as matter be now.
Politics is not played the way some people play it, some people have refused to look at the voters population distribution per geo political zones.
Baba only needs 25 percent votes in some areas,40- 45% in some areas, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he needs 58-60% in some areas and his minions will do the rest,
I know what i'm talking about, you see that 58-60 is the battle ground, and that is where PDP LOST THE ELECTION grin grin grin grin grin grin.
They know they are a goner, but its important to gather and share money, is this not their mission?, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey laugh o
Re: End Of Pdp In Sw by Babacele: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm just laughing at all the strategic tragedies abi na tragedic/ tragic strategies of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Results: Fayemi(APC) Won atleast 13 LGA of the 16 LGA-Vanguard / Well Played China / Sharia Will Be Allowed In Oduduwa Republic Says Igboho's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.