Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,772 members, 7,969,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Shatta Wale Is Still The Best Ghanian Thats Inspires Young Artiste:obrafour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Is Still The Best Ghanian Thats Inspires Young Artiste:obrafour (252 Views)

What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth / My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Is Still The Best Ghanian Thats Inspires Young Artiste:obrafour by kunzeal: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Ghana’s rap icon, Obrafour has applauded Shatta Wale for
reminding the new generation of artistes the need to look
at the story of some old musicians to take some lessons
from their failures.
Shatta Wale has on several instances rained abusive words
on some players in the music industry who to him, failed
the industry in the past when they had the opportunity to
create a path that will be followed by several others.
He labels them as the cause for the failure of the Ghana
Music industry and also makes the world aware of the fact
that they are broke and do not have what it takes to make
ends meet.
Some old artistes have always taken offence for the words
of the Dancehall King and have attacked him on several
occasions.
Read full news at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/shatta-wale-is-still-best-ghanian-thats.html?m=1
Re: Shatta Wale Is Still The Best Ghanian Thats Inspires Young Artiste:obrafour by haykes(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Fish or crayfish we dont know him here in lagos
Re: Shatta Wale Is Still The Best Ghanian Thats Inspires Young Artiste:obrafour by haykes(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Shatta wale? fish or crayfish we dont know him here in lagos

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO IF Wins Best Video Of The Year / Brenda Patrick – ”carry Go” (official Video) | @_brendapatrick | Video / Lady Gaga Cancels Last 10 Dates Of European Leg Of Joanne World Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.