Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,338 members, 7,947,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Instagram Slayqueen Lying About Her Look Told To Kill Herself Over No Makeup Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram Slayqueen Lying About Her Look Told To Kill Herself Over No Makeup Pic (652 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Slayqueen Lying About Her Look Told To Kill Herself Over No Makeup Pic by Estherbelsblog: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Victoria Katei, 19, who has 52,000 followers on Instagram, shared the two photographs last week after someone else posted one of her make-up free selfies online.

Katei, who is also a chemistry student and lives in Houston, Texas, reposted it along with one of her signature made-up looks to address the trolls. 'Accounts have been posting pictures of me with make-up versus no make-up telling me I'm a catfish and that I'm hideous.

People in the comments telling me to kill myself because I'm lying about my looks. Telling me that no one will love me because I'm so ugly and have to cover my "real face,"' she said.

Katei hit back at claims from trolls that she was trying to 'catfish' her followers by posing as someone she was not, saying: 'I love the way I look in makeup and out of makeup.
I don't wear makeup to hide or to "catfish" people because I don't give a shit what any guy or girl has to say about what I look.

'Makeup is a passion of mine and this is the platform I choose to express that and if you don't feel like that feel free to unfollow because I'm never going to apologize for being me.' Trolls feasted on the two photographs and some reposted it again.

One Instagram user who shared the contrasting images wrote alongside it: 'This is what make-up can do. Scary,' along with a vomiting emoji.

'This the reason I got trust issues...for now on y’all females first date gonna be with me at a pool so I can see the real you,' they added.

Another said: 'Make-up is one thing. This b**** created a mask.' Has a guy ever gotten mad when he saw you without it?' asked another.

In earlier posts, the woman was accused of trying to lighten her skin with pale foundation.
Critics claimed it did not match her natural skin color and admonished her for it.
Katei addressed those insults too and insisted the change in appearance was down to lighting.
She also added green contact lenses.

More https://estherbelsblog..com.ng/2017/12/instagram-slayqueen-lying-about-her.html
Re: Instagram Slayqueen Lying About Her Look Told To Kill Herself Over No Makeup Pic by Estherbelsblog: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017

Re: Instagram Slayqueen Lying About Her Look Told To Kill Herself Over No Makeup Pic by jdluv(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2017
why are people like this now....She is still finejust the oily skin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Canadians Kidnapped In Kaduna / "Dem Don Destroy Our House And Shops" - Nigerians Wey Dey For South Africa / A Lawyer Tortured & Detained By The Police In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.