Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (48616 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Eyanmukaila(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2017
columbus007:
Nigeria police fvck,u no thank your God say dem no join rape you undecided

you are part of the reason why Nigeria will never grow and people put the blame on govt alone, what about the society, the citizens, are they ready to change? do they have moral? decency?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by 989900: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2017
The story sounds somehow. undecided
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by ensamy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Her story has no fact, she frame up the story to implicate the contractor who refused to pay them. How can she be raped at a crowded place.
Rape is possible at an isolated place. shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Ten06(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sex starve lions everywhere in lagos. God forbid
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by fabrestove: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
You carry belle?
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by asawanathegreat(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sorry police ur close friend
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by asawanathegreat(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sorry police is ur close friend
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by valinno(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
police is ur friend
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by lookingfly: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Nigerian police force are the worst thing that has ever happened to this country....... SMH... #endsars
if catch you there, who told you they are the worst thing.....where you keep pmb?
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by biacan(f): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
lookingfly:
if catch you there, who told you they are the worst thing.....where you keep pmb?
Police officer spotted
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by lookingfly: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Police officer spotted
nay, am a doctor.
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by francizy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Nothing to comment sha, since my niqqa girlfriend accused him of raping her after they've had she
S*x for 4different times on the 5th occasion they get caught and the lady claimed rape.
Since then I no de believe any girl again angry

I hope you won't also believe it when your daughter faces this kind of experience?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
lookingfly:
nay, am a doctor.
So why saying if you catch me......?
Act like a doctor if you're actually one
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by cardoctor(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
I thought the police is supposed to be ur friend.
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by lookingfly: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
So why saying if you catch me......?
Act like a doctor if you're actually one
i said that on a lighter note, not as of I was threatening you...... Person no fit use una play again shocked
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by ivolt: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Nothing to comment sha, since my niqqa girlfriend accused him of raping her after they've had she
S*x for 4different times on the 5th occasion they get caught and the lady claimed rape.

Since then I no de believe any girl again angry

Was it your niqqa or was it you that was caught raping the innocent girl?
You won't be that lucky next time.
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
ivolt:

Was it your niqqa or was it you that was caught raping the innocent girl?
You won't be that lucky next time.

Lol... grin na niqqa oh not me
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by biacan(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
lookingfly:
i said that on a lighter note, not as of I was threatening you...... Person no fit use una play again shocked
Do I look like a patient that you can play with.....?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Strange story which should be investigated.

It is either the police is working with the hoodlums hence a successful gang rape in an open place or someone's story is not adding up.

The contractor should also be made to pay what was agreed.

I sympathise with the young lady
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Saint83(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
What time did she missed her colleague, what time did she want to protest? What time did she walk to go and look for her colleague? What rout did she follow? Was it in the night, noon Day or night? Because I know Oba Akran where the Lagos Street carnival was held is a very busy please. Fake story

1 Like

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by dingbang(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Nigerian police force are the worst thing that has ever happened to this country....... SMH... #endsars
where in the write up did you see SARS people? You won't have sense now...
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by biacan(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
dingbang:
where in the write up did you see SARS people? You won't have sense now...
Just take this for lunch though is not much grin

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by gulfer: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
One of my visiting security expat once said, ' a country is as good as its police force'; he further said there will be an improvement in the general polity if the government can do a wholistic overhaul of the NPF embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Olavas(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dancing at the Caniver is not a good job for our ladies,
They should look for a good job if they don't have what to do. It is better to stay with their parents than to sell themselves in the name of dancing The set of pple who attends Carnival are not all moral, beside the way Ladies dresses determines how they ll be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by CzarChris(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
There is a whole lot of holes in this story, only God knows the truth.

Either way, I extend my sympathy to her.
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by billyG(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
if only she has d power she fon giv dem incurable gonorrhia or herpes papiloma virus.
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by ibori1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin undecided grin
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Rape can permanently destroy a woman's psyche.

Even if some of us don't have sisters, even the homos .. ALL of us were born by women.

Would you like this done to your mother?

This is addressed to potential rapists and those who glorify rape.

#SayNoToRape#
undecided
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Even if some of us don't have sisters, even the homos .. ALL of us were born by women.

#SayNoToRape#
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

#SayNoToRape#

Your username caused the death of over 60 million people and left life long scars on millions of others.

Please show respect for the by dropping that username

S
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lilimax:
Any lady/girl should be cautious of those kind of gathering because hoodlums, touts, street-urchins name them abounds in this type of event;
moreso, it's a free event and the security may not be top notch.
Fighting and raping may be the order of the day if care is not taken.

I empathize with you young lady but you should be more careful next time.
in fact I have been waiting for a sensible comment ...here I found one..

exactly what I was thinking... you are the chief security officer of yourself... never you rely on the police 100%.. that is where a lot of people usually fail themselves.... street carnival.. what did she expect? until people begin to think very with their brains, that is when their problems becomes minimal

1 Like

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Fourwinds: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olavas:
Dancing at the Caniver is not a good job for our ladies,
They should look for a good job if they don't have what to do. It is better to stay with their parents than to sell themselves in the name of dancing The set of pple who attends Carnival are not all moral, beside the way Ladies dresses determines how they ll be addressed.
another sensible note..
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Saint83:
What time did she missed her colleague, what time did she want to protest? What time did she walk to go and look for her colleague? What rout did she follow? Was it in the night, noon Day or night? Because I know Oba Akran where the Lagos Street carnival was held is a very busy please. Fake story
vital questions... these are the questions you ask if you want to know if someone is careless..
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by sevule(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2017
ensamy:
Her story has no fact, she frame up the story to implicate the contractor who refused to pay them. How can she be raped at a crowded place.
Rape is possible at an isolated place. shocked shocked

You OBVIOUSLY didn't go to school or else you would not be posting such inanity. You are a product of a failed educational system else how can you say that rape cannot happen in a crowded place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Man Murdered While Jogging In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.