Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (48588 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2017
nerodenero:
I pity the young lady. She lost on both sides. She was raped and not paid for the job she did.

Trust the Police to deny her since she alleged they were at the scene of the rape.

Nigeria just keep failing and there is no stopping that any time soon
jimoh moshood will ask for their � numbers and names...
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by Ramos001: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
You guys like stupid clothes jare
Re: Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer by mrLhanray(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
that's bad. the security for the lagos carnival was poor. it was nothing but day light robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.