Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (40381 Views)

23 Dead, 22 Injured As Truck Somersaults In Niger / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by kamez(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hedonistically:

True talk. Most people are just unnecessarily sentimental. I've used almost all the major transport companies for my Eastern movements and to be very honest, they're mostly the same basically. There's no real difference between Peace Mass drivers and God is Good drivers. You could meet very rude and rough ones, just as you could meet very nice and cool ones...this applies to all the major companies.

The major difference lies in packaging and marketing. That's where the likes of God is Good excel. You would see self-deluding queuing up to buy their tickets at God is Good parks as if the experience is 'safer' or more worthwhile. It is not. And I pity people who waste precious time (and pay higher transport fares) doing that. It's not necessarily different from Peace Mass, other than that its drivers like to call themselves "captains" because they wear uniforms.
Bottom line, they are all the same safety wise; when you hit the long bushy, lonely road, anything can happen. It's just God that saves our lives when we travel.

young shall grow has more vehicles than peace mass, compare the accident rate between young shall grow and peace mass..

Have u even seen the state of most of the peace mass buses? Most of them are not even fit to travel from owerri to Aba..

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
The devil is a loser God is a winner
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Estherbelsblog: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
God is good
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by goodies4life(f): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Something is not right with this transport company i mean it believe or not. early this year it was one accident to another and everyone will die not untill people started shouting on social media now they have started again.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Anulux(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't understand y our ppl cannot boycott dis peace tp, their accident record is overwhelming ppl need to avoid dem dt will force dem to look inwardly and find out wat is actually wrong
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peace mass transit again? OK
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by brenister10: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=okochaik post=63250059]Soon people wey no go school go talk say peace mass na killer transportation system. Forgetting that out of 20 vehicles on the road there will be a peace mass vehicle. Meaning that they have thousands of vehicle scattered all over the country. There is a high odd that even in a week one will crash. Not like other companies that have less than 50 vehicles, so for one of it to crash might take one or two years. Simple mathematics[/quote

Must their buses crash, its getting to much
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ordinary somersaulting.... so make we Fry weeds
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Where are people that hate NYSC? If it were place of deployment they will say NYSC has to be scrapped. But this one is University, please Ministry of Education, scrap University oooo so that people will not involve in accident.
Thank God for survival. God is very Best. Real testimony for you and others.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
In saner climes,that transport company called Peace mass should have been sued and made to pay for damages to the passengers whether dead or alive....They might even have their licences temporarily seized until they recruit sane and professional drivers.....

But here in africa,esp nigeria,the victims only thank God for delivering them from a road accident....whether people died or not is not their concern....
When are we going to realize that this is beyond prayers and action is neededto stop this recurring problem in nigeria!

If we don't take action towards solving these frequent incidents,i wont be surprised if there are still more accidents waiting to happen!

Am not trying to be pessimist but i have lived long enough to know that this nation and authorities are not proactive in their approach to disasters...and this mindset has rubbed off on the mentality of most Nigerians..This is why bad things keep happening in naija bacause we are too lazy to speak out!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by zubby29(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hedonistically:

True talk. Most people are just unnecessarily sentimental. I've used almost all the major transport companies for my Eastern movements and to be very honest, they're mostly the same basically. There's no real difference between Peace Mass drivers and God is Good drivers. You could meet very rude and rough ones, just as you could meet very nice and cool ones...this applies to all the major companies.

The major difference lies in packaging and marketing. That's where the likes of God is Good excel. You would see self-deluding queuing up to buy their tickets at God is Good parks as if the experience is 'safer' or more worthwhile. It is not. And I pity people who waste precious time (and pay higher transport fares) doing that. It's not necessarily different from Peace Mass, other than that its drivers like to call themselves "captains" because they wear uniforms.
Bottom line, they are all the same safety wise; when you hit the long bushy, lonely road, anything can happen. It's just God that saves our lives when we travel.

I find were u call gigm drivers captains very funny,tank u for making me laff.but d truth is DAT God is good trans is far far better and safer Dan peace my brother
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
What is the PMT Number of the Vehicle?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thank God for giving them another chance.
May we not die prematuredly by live to sit on the table tha Lord is preparing for us, Amen.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peace mass seems to have penchant for wasting people's lives. They and accidents are live 5 and 6. People should boycott their buses.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
biacan:
Thank the creator that no life was loss...... east guys should avoid peace mass transit for now shocked

I beg your pardon mam, don't u know even someone at home cannot claim totally safe,except for God. So anything can happen to anybody at anytime
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let me write the name of this transport firm down for my people who might want to travel around that area. I have read a lot about Peace transport service. This is no longer ordinary.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Even devil no fit board Peace Mass Transit . He wan die?
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
kilokeys:

and many pple that lack logic and reason will say its spiritual..
thats naija for you
we're so easily moved by emotional characters rather than investigation! my bro...I no dey take am easy with them o!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by yerokunphilips: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
To God alone be all the GLORY
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Emestar1999: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
Watin dey do this peace mass drivers?
Nothing dey do dem,na their oga patapata something dey do
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Emestar1999: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
Watin dey do this peace mass drivers?
Not dey do dem,na their oga patapata something dey do
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emestar1999:
Nothing dey do dem,na their oga patapata something dey do

Explain pls
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by edinyoh: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Peace mass again
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have warm people severally never to Peace mass Transit, its a death trap.....

Most of their drivers are drunkard
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ClitoPen: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Ppl should stop patronising that transport company but I don't know what draws them....
They have wasted lives and are still on the prowl for more...
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ClitoPen: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2017
I ll rather use a bike than join them
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2017
okochaik:
Soon people wey no go school go talk say peace mass na killer transportation system. Forgetting that out of 20 vehicles on the road there will be a peace mass vehicle. Meaning that they have thousands of vehicle scattered all over the country. There is a high odd that even in a week one will crash. Not like other companies that have less than 50 vehicles, so for one of it to crash might take one or two years. Simple mathematics

Brother stop using wrong mathematics to defend the defenseless. Did u do proportionality in ur mathematics or statistics. If we go by ur mathematics, their rate of accident is still high. If they have hundred buses compared to anoda that has 10 buses. Use 100% to calculate their rate of accident compare to the other. U will still see that their rate is very high.
Their problem is a system/management issue. They set a kind of system that depends on ur pay how many trips u make. Once this system changes, Peace Mass might become one of the best transport companies in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Pieces Mass Transit or Corpse Mass Transit. They need to change that name ASAP
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by highchief1: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2017
chuksanambra:

Not so brother, it's human beings like us who would board those buses. Let's compel Peace Mass Transit to do the right thing either by compulsion or boycotting their vehicles.
we are saying same thg bros.ill rather trek than enter peace I'm not joking its a moving grave
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chiefly(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2017
okochaik:
Soon people wey no go school go talk say peace mass na killer transportation system. Forgetting that out of 20 vehicles on the road there will be a peace mass vehicle. Meaning that they have thousands of vehicle scattered all over the country. There is a high odd that even in a week one will crash. Not like other companies that have less than 50 vehicles, so for one of it to crash might take one or two years. Simple mathematics

Ar swear you don't know what you re talking about.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by newoffer: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
They just don't care. pls boycott dis transport. They are in front of my house. I won't enter even for free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? / The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.