Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

What's The Greatest Risk You Have ever Taken? And How Did It Turn Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Greatest Risk You Have ever Taken? And How Did It Turn Out? (526 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Greatest Risk You Have ever Taken? And How Did It Turn Out? by hotboz: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
This thread is meant to share our experiences about the risks we have taken either in our personal or family lives and how it turned out.

This could boost our confidence and also guide us in taking some risks which is obviously vital part of life.

Mine is investing a large sum of money into a business and I failed to read the negative indices.. I've taken some which turned out profitable though but that was the greatest.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk You Have ever Taken? And How Did It Turn Out? by Jagermeister(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Skin-diving.

Turn-out; 17.2 seconds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just Give It Time!!! / Incredible And Terror, A Woman Gave Birth To Baby With 10 Heads, Horror Photos / April Fool: What Prank Did You Get? Mine Almost Broke My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.