Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video (655 Views)

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video by liumesty(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
There has been a slanting story on Facebook on how a Reverend Father known as Chiedozie Modustus Chilaka brought a man who has been dead for three weeks back to life...

As per the Facebook user, Izu Nwaobi Joe Okakwu who shared this on his timeline said the restored man has been in the mutuary at Aladimma Hospital in Owerri for 3 weeks before life was breathed into him afresh...

"REV. FR Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka proves the people of Owerri wrong by bringing back a dead man in this world again after three weeks in the mutuary. At ALADIMMA HOSPITAL in Owerri on the Wednesday 13th December 2017. I'm there life and direct, no stories. Seen is believe (Omere eme life). If you doubt then go to the Hospital and confirm. My dear brothers and sisters, our Lord JESUS Christians is wonderful. Watch this video, but more video is coming thanks" Izu Nwaobi Wrote on his timeline.

Despite the fact that the video was there to demonstrate to the entire thing, at the same time, a significant number of his followers on Facebook are still yet to believe it's genuine... They labeled it has fake, while others said it was all a plan out.

Izu Nwaobi Joe Okakwu and the raisen man

see video: http://thebulse.com/rev-father-brings-dead-back-life-owerri-video/

Re: Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video by braimeddy: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Op I'd luv to watch d video before I can comment cos I'm not seeing any link to the video

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video by iamnlia(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
LOL!

Look at how brains are being used!
Look at the dead man, there is no sign of rigor mortis, pallor mortis or anything.

The most alarming thing is that I just showed a friend all these signs and many more and he still refused to use his brain.
Re: Rev. Father Bring The Dead Back To Life In Owerri - Video by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2017
it should be; god brought a dead man back to life using a Revd Father If its the Revd Father, why didn't he visit nearby mortuary

(1) (Reply)

"Child Marriage Is Our Religious Belief" Nigerian Muslim Man Says To Fani Kayode / Nigeria - The Most Important Country In The World / "I'd Rather Go To Prison Than Report Child Abuse To Police"-catholic Archbishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.