Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) (37815 Views)

Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Catholic Diocese of Makurdi has announced the death of Rev Fr. Angus Fraser, believed to be the longest serving teacher and missionary in Nigeria.

Fraser, who was aged 87, was born on April 8 1931 and hailed from a Caribbean Island country called Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Announcing the death in a statement on Monday in Makurdi, Fr Jude Ortese, chancellor of the diocese, said Fraser was the founding principal of Mount Saint Gabriel’s college, Makurdi in 1971 and also founded the Via Christi society.

Ortese said the Catholic church “was saddened to announce the death of Very Revd Fr Angus Fraser, the founding Principal of Mt St Gabriel’s Secondary School(MSG) Makurdi and founder of Via Christi Society”.

Ortese said Fraser died on the night of October 7, after a brief illness at Princess Royal Hospital, Farnborough, near Orpington, United Kingdom, where he was receiving treatment.

Otese, however, said burial arrangements would be communicated later.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/471297/tears-longest-serving-teacher-missionary-nigeria-diesphotos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Emiratechef: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
He was a father
He was our teacher.
He was our role model
He was a friend.
Rip padre

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by lizzypro: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
embarassed RIP

7 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by ayourbamie: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Respect

5 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jesus The Famous Father Fraser that trained Tuface Idibia ? RIP Sir

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by peteofi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP Padre.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP Padre.

The real missionary

evangelized and tutored many with no wealth amassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by desmondude(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rip padre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
What a loss
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
R I P daddy

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by AgroConsult: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Baba don try him best, is time to go rest

7 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

Lol, na wa you o, at least wish the priest happiness with the Lord before you launch your ad nah undecided

RIP Father

19 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Menyi: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fr Fraser should be buried in Nigeria. He's the definition of selfless service. Adieu Padre

11 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Edu3Again: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na the lifeless one........
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
God be with u. Thanks for sharing a large part of ur life leaving with us here in Nigeria. Through thick and thin.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Benue and casualty na 5 & 6 grin grin grin
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy

At the ripe age

God bless your soul
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Benzora(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Talk about a life devoted to serve humanity. Unfortunately, we are here in the same country hating and killing each other, instincts that this God's creature conquered decades ago when he decided to relocate to a strange land to serve people he never knew. Rest on dear Reverend, may the almighty God accept your service.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by VPWebDesigner: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
He deserves some accolades. R.I.P. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
i love to see priest on procession it amazes my soul. i look forward to lots of them filing out during his burial. the friar has gone to be with the lord.

in my entire life the only thing still making sense is that am still a catholic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Best Teacher in dah WORLD!

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
ADIEU FR

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
On which device you sent this message
You're not smart enough

6 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
chai this man was a phenom very popular all over makurdi, don't forget he taught Tuface idibia. RIP father who changed the face of education in Benue

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
FR jee nke oma ...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by flex04(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Requiesce in pace a patre

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
Pls don't collect phone form anybody what it is stolen phone.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Tonyclems(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP padre the entire MSG family and Benue at-large will miss you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.