Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,318 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) (37816 Views)

Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
am reachable sir. with my number nd ave PM u
yes, i got your mail, i ve Also replied.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
brodalikeme:

If I ask you for a proof to back up anything you have said, there will be none. But because you have want to drag everyone to your level, you will be spewing rubbish. Get it into your head, not everybody’s life is as twisted as yours.
Do you have a proof that he didn't Abuse anyone? you were so stuck up his ass you wouldn't even notice he Abused anyone.

you worship him so much you wouldn't even notice. Gullible fool!! i am not surprised you are defending the old fool.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Seen. thanks ,
No worries.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by nastik(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Im so proud of you Padre. Rest with the Lord Very Rev. Fr. Angus frasier, CSSP,MFR
Your immense contribution to the development of this country can not be overemphasized.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
Do you have a proof that he didn't Abuse anyone? you were so stuck up his ass you wouldn't even notice he Abused anyone.

you worship him so much you wouldn't even notice. Gullible fool!! i am not surprised you are defending the old fool.

For the record he didn’t abuse anyone. If you have any proof, come forward with it, otherwise you shut your trap. A lowlife or pervert cannot comprehend goodness in any soul but the mirror of himself.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by vorigan: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
bameyi:
I don't trust this father, May his soul rest in peace. But may the Lord forgive him for any mass boy he has touch in appropriately.

And may the Lord forgive you for the rotten garbage that comes out of your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by vorigan: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
This bloody old fool must have Abused so many you boys in Nigeria, in the Name of so called God and church. Good riddance.

you bloody old haggard......You are part of the things condom should have solved

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
naijapikin2:
chai this man was a phenom very popular all over makurdi, don't forget he taught Tuface idibia. RIP father who changed the face of education in Benue
Tuface idibia, blackface

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by zomoears(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Benue and casualty na 5 & 6 grin grin grin

Sick dude spotted.

At 87 years, there is no "casualty" about his death. U sure say u or any of ur family go make 87 years?

Hissss..

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by themanderon: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
oladele00:
ANALYSIS OF THE MASSIVE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AT THE PDP PRIMARY/NATIONAL CONVENTION - A MUST READ!

Written by Sirajo Sabo Gassol.

There are at least 4,000 delegates participating in PDP's presidential primary election. Saraki is paying each delegate $1,000 (N350,000), that is potentially $4Million (N1.4 Billion) for delegates alone, his opening bid as at yesterday. Atiku opened his own bid at $5,000 (N1,750,000) per delegate, or $20,000,000 (N7 Billion) for all the delegates. Nyesom Wike was paying $10,000 per delegate, or $40,000,000 (N14,000,000,000) for delegates alone. These figures were part of the early bids as at yesterday. Nobody knows how much they finally paid, but some inside sources said it's been up to $15,000 (N5,250,000) per delegate.

There are at least 12 aspirants contesting in this election, and by the time they're done hundreds of billions of naira must have changed hands. Only that they're not spending it in naira, they're spending it in dollars. When we told you that the recession that happened due to the hoarding of dollars and depletion of our foreign reserves and excess crude account was caused by the PDP you denied...

So where did they get the dollars they're spending now from? How many of them have any private business that generates so much wealth? Or are they simply spending money belonging to poor people? What exactly are they buying that they have to spend so much? Is it only vote they're buying or our future with it? Are these the same bunch of hypocrites who like to release press statements condemning vote buying when election does not go their way but who are shamelessly buying votes right under our noses? Can we honestly expect anything good from this same characters who said they have repented and that we should forgive them their sins but who have not shown any sign of repentance at all? How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

The signs are always there, right before our very own eyes. Everything to show that the one who promises El Dorado is nothing but a fraud, but we almost always chose to ignore them because of our own prejudice and personal interests. How exactly is a Saraki, a Tambuwal, a Kwankwoso, an Atiku who is being sponsored by money stolen from poor people better than a Buhari who was voted in by the ordinary masses of Nigeria without a single dime changing hands? I trust some of you would like to remind me that when Buhari first came into power that he was sponsored by stolen money too, but you're saying that that Buhari should give way for someone better... So how exactly is the one you're supporting today better? Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?

If you think Buhari is bad then wait for Kwankwoso, wait for Atiku, wait for Saraki and wait for Tambuwal. These are people who have no pity for the poor. At least Buhari pities the poor, which is why he pays them NPOWER, gives their children free feeding in school, gives them conditional cash transfers, invests heavily in food production through his agric revolution, gives bailouts to state governments to pay salaries, and refused to devalue the naira...

So, if you see all that and say Buhari is bad then wait for a people who have no respect for poor people. Saraki is today the Senate President, what has he done to restructure the country which is a constitutional matter? What has he done to improve the welfare of poor people? Tambuwal is today the governor of Sokoto State, should he not first transform Sokoto State before coming to ask for a bigger responsibility? When he was speaker of the House of Reps, what did he do about the restructuring he's deceiving us with today? That one called Atiku was the most powerful Vice President in Nigerian history, yet only used his powers to enrich himself and his cronies at the expense of the poor masses.

Listen to them talk today, none of them says anything about corruption... Is that because corruption is dead in Nigeria or because they simply do not have the moral ground to speak against it? None of them tells us what they're going to do to strengthen institutions like the police, judiciary, INEC etc... None of them has any clearcut plan on the economy, security, restructuring, power supply, job creation, education, healthcare, restructuring. The only thing they say is "Buhari has failed, we're going to do better because he who failed woefully before have repented", even though there is no evidence to that.

I just pity the gullible wailers who don't know their left from their right, this is why these people are playing them like football.

Sirajo Sabo Gassol.
7th October 2018.

Abeg go sit down with this your sermon on the mount. How many people have been killed since this useless administration came on board while they looked on like it was nothing. Human life is worth much less than that of a cow since baba daura came to power.
Hopelessness is written on the faces of ordinary Nigerians to the point that some are taking their lives.
As for corruption I don't buy the lie that Buhari is not corrupt as his records in as the ptf chair is still there and even now the monumental stealing going on can only be imagined.
At this point even if the devil contests that election with Buhari he will win because WE ALL WANT RESPITE FROM THIS BLOODY DICTATOR IN POWER TODAY. By the way I don't support atiku but for now anyone but Bahariiiii.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by zomoears(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:

Sincerely no words for u.

Calling you a low life will be a compliment. Debased will be a flatter.

Fr Angus Fraser was a Principal since 1971, and not ONE case of abuse was reported over d years.

He produced 2 Senate Presidents, countless Ministers, among other Captains of Industry. The famous 2face is a product of Fr fraser's tutelage. He received MFR awards from the Fedral Govt. He won over millions of souls for Christ. And before he died, he was set to establish a University in Shendam in Plateau state.

Dont judge people based on ur low standards.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by zomoears(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! the Old fool must have Abused hundreds of young boys. that's why he stayed in that so called church for that long.

Good riddance to his child molesting dead body. rest in pieces. i say. grin

With thine own hands, u have placed a curse on thyself.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by rover4: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Father, you are the best, rest in peace. We the Gabrielites mourn. My principal My hero My father
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by zomoears(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
bameyi:
I don't trust this father, May his soul rest in peace. But may the Lord forgive him for any mass boy he has touch in appropriately.

Casting aspersions and spreading falsehood is easy, now that everyone has access to d internet.

U type without a shred of fact about the person in question. Shame.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by JCmapia(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
RIP father
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by JCmapia(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's not a must to comment
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by maxinvile(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adieu my Principal and mentor. He taught me the virtue of humility and simplicity. RIP Rev Fr. Angus Fraser.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
I don't think he was the longest serving missionary & teacher in Nigeria though. Late Fr Jeremiah Dermot O'Connell was the longest serving teacher & missionary in Nigeria. He founded Father O'Connell Science College Minna (Formerly known as GSS) in the year 1966. He was a Priest for more than fifty years. Get your facts right.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
zomoears:

With thine own hands, u have placed a curse on thyself.
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? sad
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
zomoears:

Sincerely no words for u.

Calling you a low life will be a compliment. Debased will be a flatter.

Fr Angus Fraser was a Principal since 1971, and not ONE case of abuse was reported over d years.

He produced 2 Senate Presidents, countless Ministers, among other Captains of Industry. The famous 2face is a product of Fr fraser's tutelage. He received MFR awards from the Fedral Govt. He won over millions of souls for Christ. And before he died, he was set to establish a University in Shendam in Plateau state.

Dont judge people based on ur low standards.
Is all this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
vorigan:

you bloody old haggard......You are part of the things condom should have solved
You are no different from me cheesy grin
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
brodalikeme:

For the record he didn’t abuse anyone. If you have any proof, come forward with it, otherwise you shut your trap. A lowlife or pervert cannot comprehend goodness in any soul but the mirror of himself.
As i ve said , i am not surprised you would defend the old fool.

That's what brainwashing does to gullibles like you
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
May the soul of the Rev'd Father Angus Fraser Rest in Peace. All Nigerian Catholic faithfuls mourn this great missionary man.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wow, I grew up hearing his name. It was was like he has been, and will be there forever.
He's such a no-nonsense-man that when people are doing wrong, they scamper at the slight mention of his name.

RIP Father.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Ever8054: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
I am from the planet were people are not gullible or believes an old bloody White man is important.
and if not for the bloody old white men...you won't be on social media typing those rubish..did your crippled grand father made any impact on someone's life?..the answers is No!!..
he was busy folding unwashed rags under his anus in the name of wearing cloth...you are here making fool of your self thinking you making sense...

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
As i ve said , i am not surprised you would defend the old fool.

That's what brainwashing does to gullibles like you

Between us, who is gullible, brainwashed or foolish? Provide a fact to back your assertion you can’t. You speak about someone you don’t know as if you do. All what you’ve said about this subject give a perfect definition of what you are. I’m not surprised either, I was right all along.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ever8054:
and if not for the bloody old white men...you won't be on social media typing those rubish..did your crippled grand father made any impact on someone's life?..the answers is No!!..
he was busy folding unwashed rags under his anus in the name of wearing cloth...you are here making fool of your self thinking you making sense...
You are correct, the same way your father was fuvking young boys including you. that's why you are licking an old white man's ass in the name church and a useless God
grin
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
brodalikeme:

Between us, who is gullible, brainwashed or foolish? Provide a fact to back your assertion you can’t. You speak about someone you don’t know as if you do. All what you’ve said about this subject give a perfect definition of what you are. I’m not surprised either, I was right all along.
grin people like you are easily scammed. as long as it's a white person they are saints in your eyes.

You see? I grew up Amongst white bloody fools! and i know what they are like.

if read my first comment properly without your Gullible sentiments, you would have noticed that i Asserted Thus, This white old fool MUST have Abused so many young boys in Nigeria. It i SUSPECT he did.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
grin people like you are easily scammed. as long as it's a white person they are saints in your eyes.

You see? I grew up Amongst white bloody fools!

I see who the scam or got scammed is. If your brain was functioning properly, you would know that you were the odd one. You grew up among “white bloody fool”, a smart person would have left.
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Ever8054: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
You are correct, the same way your father was fuvking young boys including you. that's why you are licking an old white man's ass in the name church and a useless God
grin
oh...I just realized where your hatred is coming from..so you are one of those brain dead African atheist who can not even define science as a subject but be claiming what they dont know?..even the old blind Hausa onion seller from Kano who impregnated your mother after fucking her anus wide will be disappointed to know he wasted his sperm... grin
gypsey:
grin
oh...I just realized where your hatred is coming from..so you are one of those brain dead African atheist who can not even define science as a subject but be claiming what they dont know?..even the old blind Hausa onion seller from Kano who impregnated your mother after fucking her anus wide will be disappointed to know he wasted his sperm...
Re: Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
brodalikeme:

I see who the scam or got scammed is. If your brain was functioning properly, you would know that you were the odd one. You grew up among “white bloody fool”, a smart person would have left.
You still don't get it do you?

I asserted that He MUST have Abused. means i SUSPECT him, i have no proof, and doesn't mean it wasn't possible that it happened, look even in Rome in the Vatican it happened. let alone in Nigeria

I didn't have to leave, they didn't touch me, if they did they d be dead. co's d have cut slit their throats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.