Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,027 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

6 Years Single Tenure For Elective Officers - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Years Single Tenure For Elective Officers - Ekweremadu (276 Views)

Opinion; 6 Years Single Term For Elective Political Offices In Nigeria. / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Years Single Tenure For Elective Officers - Ekweremadu by chichichilong(f): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
According to Sun Newspaper of December 16 2017, Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has advocated six-year single tenure for president, governors, National Assembly and State Assembly Members so as to stop the problem caused by the quest for second term. This is a welcome development and we enjoin all Nigerians to support it. Nigeria has experienced huge loss as a result of political errors and bad governance. To advocate for 6 years single term and restructuring sounds promising. This is the only way to bring about change, as we cannot continue to do the same thing over and over and expect positive change to happen.
For full text visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/…/six-years-single-tenure…

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God, Are You Talking About Me? / PMB Declares War On River Killers But Remains Numb To Fulani Herdsmen Killing S / Re: My Administration Is Doing Its Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.