Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,076 members, 7,887,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? (1439 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by nice2nite(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2007
Why girls of na and days are after a guy who has money or who's parent are rich?
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by nduleme(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2007
What are you comparing them with? - with the ladies of the 60's?, 50's?, , you gatto make a somewhat scientific comparism before you come to any conclusion.

Since I was born, and now that am getting old I have always known women are attracted by pearls and the good things of life grin

So bros i no no where you dey come from
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by ima1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2007
well they don't wanna be broke. but its not all girls, i wanna build what i have with my husband, but then again that doesn't mean he's gonna be living on the streets.
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by nice2nite(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2007
It ovious 4 girl to become levers of money and that is why many keep complaining i have a heartbreak, why won't they have a heart break when dey are after money, girls need to be educated 4 this issue of money cos dey don't no souce of the money, how d boy get his money and all dey care about is are he spent it. there is nothing like when u are serious with one guy even if he has money or not cos one day he will definately have. but i no all human being are not d same. but some girls should try and be sensitive 4 ones cos i no some guys cjust want to play game with dey especially when the girls his after their money.
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by izzau(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2007
ok they say money aint everything pleeaaase! money is everything nobody wants 2 date a broke ass talk less of f**king him i just hit a jack pot and ma p**ssy rate has shoot up 2 like 90% in just 2weeks  and am loving it cool when ure broke u beg,scope  for it , but when ure loaded u just say d word.    this is food for thought ya'll do the dishes.
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by izzau(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2007
ok they say money aint everything pleeaaase! money is everything nobody wants 2 date a broke ass talk less of f**king him i just hit a jack pot and ma p**ssy rate has shoot up 2 like 90% in just 2weeks  and am loving it cool when ure broke u beg,scope  for it , but when ure loaded u just say d word.    this is food for thought ya'll do the dishes.
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by FactorChic(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2007
what the heck is Na and Days? angry
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by GL(f): 1:54am On Feb 07, 2010
FactorChic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
where have you been living all this time?!

EVERYBODY loves the comfort that money brings
EVERYBODY loves the power that money brings
EVERYBODY wants to be successful in whatever they are doing in life, unfortunately most people judge success via money earned.
and last but not least, in 9ja most often than not, being rich means that the law is ALWAYS on your side!!!!!! lol

so who in his/her right mind wouldnt want to be with a comfortable, powerful, above the law person?!
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by kobojunky(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

EVERYBODY wants to be successful in whatever they are doing in life, unfortunately most people judge success via money earned.
and last but not least, in 9ja most often than not, being rich means that the law is ALWAYS on your side!!!!!! lol

so who in his/her right mind wouldnt want to be with a comfortable, powerful, above the law person?!

Three GBOSA for you!
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by lizzybabe1(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
FactorChic:

I was going to type exactly the same thing!
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by amuki: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Correction:
It is nowadays not na and days.
Now girls answer the question or una wan duck?
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
Its usually the broke-brokes that complain grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by H2O2: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2010
The ones who do that are heavily dependent on a guy's riches for success. They have no other way out and basically latch on to you for their own betterment.

Have pity on them I guess.
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by ayettymama(f): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

another three GBAMS for u!!!
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by SisiKill1: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
Na and days=Nowadays

Ok, What's the point of short hand if it is longer than what you wanna shorten? Oy!

@ topic
Who wants to suffer?
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by dapsycool(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
Life is too short to play Romeo and Juliet in Ajegunle, don't you wanna spend vacation in Hawaii. grin cool
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by lizzybabe1(f): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
dapsycool:

Life is too short to play Romeo and Juliet in Ajegunle, don't you wanna spend vacation in Hawaii. grin cool

Hehehe! Abi o! grin
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
dapsycool:

Make I follow your posts today, too funny grin grin
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
hey not all of us are like that. but then you cant say that all rich men don't have a heart, I personally don't care
whether they are rich or poor as long as they are nice and can show me love and affection. like I always say am not
gonna depend on a man no way!
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by dapsycool(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Make I follow your posts today, too funny grin grin

Unfortunately, Chelsea FC (Soldiers) vs Arsenal FC (Boys scout) is few minutes from now, so I need maximum concentration, that is where I make the money I spend for my trip to Hawaii  grin grin grin

You can meet me at Stanford bridge  cool cool by the way you are not as big as I thought  grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
dapsycool:

Unfortunately, Chelsea FC (Soldiers) vs Arsenal FC (Boys scout) is few minutes from now, so I need maximum concentration, that is where I make the money I spend for my trip to Hawaii  grin grin grin

You can meet me at Stanford bridge  cool cool by the way you are not as big as I thought  grin grin grin
LOL Come back to this sexchion some other time then.

Why would you think I was "big"?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages / Dating Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.