Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,788 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (9936 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
biacan shame on you
Since morning see watin you da do
Am sorry for your parents
amani63 shame on you biacan said shame on you agbero........you this frustrated criminal be grateful to your stars if not
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
amani63 shame on you biacan said shame on you agbero........you this frustrated criminal be grateful to your stars if not
biacan I will love to see your face
Happy Xmas
I will love to meet you
If you are serious tell me
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
biacan I will love to see your face
Happy Xmas
I will love to meet you
If you are serious tell me
Can you imagine after calling me names you still want to see me in which country do those shit happen
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Can you imagine after calling me names you still want to see me in which country do those shit happen
dear I did call you names and even if I do forgive me
Can I chat with you privately
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
dear I did call you names and even if I do forgive me
Can I chat with you privately
When you're done talking switch off your phone
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
no problem when you are ready mention me I will show up
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by EmmySparky(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Nah your eyes I chop........ smh
all these teenagers with 5mb free mtn data showcasing different shades of mumunism...i no blame u
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nice one
Kudos to all the independent ladies
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Crossbow(m): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly on his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use

Have you ever asked yourself what is your use.. What is your use to him or his progress. Somebody should spend heavily on you.. as what?? What are you to him? Abeg woman matter don taya me..

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by creatorsverse(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

Wow suddenly the truth has start coming out..... so this is what you do daily banging your dogs all in the name of pressure..... smh oxster....

listen well and listen carefully nobody in your generations can afford my bride price due to the stricken poverty that runs in your veins kiss the truth boy

Dint ur mother teach never to insult a mans' generation
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by creatorsverse(m): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
I'm more beautiful than all your generations

U talk like a girl dat was trained in the village, u reason like them. The fact that u are able to read and write still baffles me.
You don't insult peoples generation ur mom can tell y that
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Stephandeswardt: 4:32am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
If a man can't spend lavishly on his girlfriend to keep up to her class then who will...... what's his use

I think you are igbo....... are you handicap or a welfare case......this is thecmajor reason you will get a high body count and cant be happy in a relationship.....you want to maintain class? Can't you work and maintain yourcpwn status in society? THIEF
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Stephandeswardt: 4:37am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=63421532]
Wow suddenly the truth has start coming out..... so this is what you do daily banging your dogs all in the name of pressure..... smh oxster....

listen well and listen carefully nobody in your generations can afford my bride price due to the stricken poverty that runs in your veins kiss the truth boy [/quote

Why would a man want to marry you?..... just because you have a high mileage pussy? With this your mindset....it will be hard for you....bride price of 100 naira for you]
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by jboycrb(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2017
olihilistic:

You wanted to throw banners at me..
I thought you will stay to face its consequence.
Go and read your books so that you can pass jamb next year.

She can't write jamb now, she still need a pass in mathematics to proceed i.e her O'Level never complete. grin cry kiss
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 5:33am On Dec 20, 2017
creatorsverse:

Nah I'm waiting for your father to teach me never to insult a girls generation....... smh
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2017
jboycrb:

She can't write jamb now, she still need a pass in mathematics to proceed i.e her O'Level never complete. grin cry kiss
And he thinks he just made sense

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 5:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u shud av said it in her native dialect...Doesn't it appear lucid to u enough that diz gal isn't bright at all
Just the same way your sisters failed in life

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by DrTims(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Why not. You shouldn't have answered them. Silence they say is the best answer. You know the rest. By the way, these was my first quote of you and thanks. I will try and kiss my ass undecided if it's possible.
biacan:
So because I clap back at those calling me names that means I'm quarrelsome...........would you use this same words if it happens to be a guy or your sister that they're calling names.........don't you ever quote me again you spew trash about me with other guys then come and claim the adviser go kiss your ass dude
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2017
DrTims:
Why not. You shouldn't have answered them. Silence they say is the best answer. You know the rest. By the way, these was my first quote of you and thanks. I will try and kiss my ass undecided if it's possible.
You still haven't admit what you said about me don't come here and play a saint if you want to advise me come with an open mind not back stabbing...... you're guilty of this allegations thrown to you learn from it and move on........
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2017
jboycrb:

Bro she said I depend on women to live my pretty life.
I laughed out loud mehn.. She's is too dumb.

grincheesy
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
When an olosho fails to groom her son this is what happens......everyone knows you as a frustrated criminal you low life dude with a horrible mindset even has the gut to quote me....... go back to the slum where you belong...... make sure that the olosho that gave birth to you can afford to feed you three times a daybefore you can quote me........born by mistake
ok you have spoken well to the best of your knowledge by jumping from one mention to the other just like u jump from one penisssss to the other u dauta of a hag...

The useless toto u carry in btw ur legs that even the paper used in wrapping a #5 naira akara has more economic value than...The lips on the toto has lost friction and secretes fluid like the anus of a stray rabid bingo...Just like ur hag of a momma own is flapping like the ears of a lame starving bingo....Little wonder she birthed a renowned who.Re whose primary objective is to sell her body..

All the comments you made oozed of dejection,frustration and abject poverty...The problem is no one cares today and even tomorrow No one will..

The only patrons you will ever get to have mercy on you are societal dejects like you which ofcourse will be your best..

To even think the frustration made u to be mentioning people's sister is a significant sign to note that you wish ur life was better...Again no one cares and u know it..

You rants and dish out insults out of context whether you also gave out your brain to be sexed is another mystery because you can't be ugly,poor,useless and a societal rejected being all at once...Biancan the olosho...You gotta choose one struggle at a time...!

Please qoute me again...And i will tell you more about ursef....Lest i forget....Change that nonsense brown pant u wearing that used to be white when it had better days���� before quoting me and also wash that your armpit with yellow slimming remnants like rotten moimoi because i guess ur own unkempt stench has impeded your thinking faculty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Crossbow:

Have you ever asked yourself what is your use.. What is your use to him or his progress. Somebody should spend heavily on you.. as what?? What are you to him? Abeg woman matter don taya me..
u guys should leave diz rag of a child to me...I will be the reason for her extinction...I just had time to reply her now the bitch quoted me yesternite when i was chilling watching my Arsenal match...And really i can't loose a sec.Of my match for a worthless person like that ..I know her type and i have a place to send them to..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by creatorsverse(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
Nah I'm waiting for your father to teach me never to insult a girls generation....... smh

When you are ready to learn let me know
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by DrTims(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
It's alright
biacan:
You still haven't admit what you said about me don't come here and play a saint if you want to advise me come with an open mind not back stabbing...... you're guilty of this allegations thrown to you learn from it and move on........
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Oxster(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2017
creatorsverse:

Don't mind that dumbby head
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Lavendra(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:

What class?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by newslifeop: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Yes
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by apenaola(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
If you can't spend on your girlfriend who will

So u must squander ur money at d expense of building ur life? No future plan
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Sahaboi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
This Bican must be a runs girl.

Like seriously
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ok you have spoken well to the best of your knowledge by jumping from one mention to the other just like u jump from one penisssss to the other u dauta of a hag...

The useless toto u carry in btw ur legs that even the paper used in wrapping a #5 naira akara has more economic value than...The lips on the toto has lost friction and secretes fluid like the anus of a stray rabid bingo...Just like ur hag of a momma own is flapping like the ears of a lame starving bingo....Little wonder she birthed a renowned who.Re whose primary objective is to sell her body..

All the comments you made oozed of dejection,frustration and abject poverty...The problem is no one cares today and even tomorrow No one will..

The only patrons you will ever get to have mercy on you are societal dejects like you which ofcourse will be your best..

To even think the frustration made u to be mentioning people's sister is a significant sign to note that you wish ur life was better...Again no one cares and u know it..

You rants and dish out insults out of context whether you also gave out your brain to be sexed is another mystery because you can't be ugly,poor,useless and a societal rejected being all at once...Biancan the olosho...You gotta choose one struggle at a time...!

Please qoute me again...And i will tell you more about ursef....Lest i forget....Change that nonsense brown pant u wearing that used to be white when it had better days���� before quoting me and also wash that your armpit with yellow slimming remnants like rotten moimoi because i guess ur own unkempt stench has impeded your thinking faculty..
....... I can't imagine how pained you're ....... make I save person pikin make him nor commit suicide

Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by biacan(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oxster:

Don't mind that dumbby head
Sup I gat my dogs lined up for you to bang since that's what you've been known for...... keep banging Hahahahahhe
Re: If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) by Tugsramm(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
asshole .close cousin to tonto dike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / When You Come Home And Meet Your Wife Standing Like This / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.