Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,005 members, 7,970,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:58 PM

Few Tips To Changing Your World! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Few Tips To Changing Your World! (556 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Fuel? Here Are Few Tips For You / Terror Group Forces Isis Mobile Wallet To Changing Name / Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips To Changing Your World! by conSPIREng(m): 12:44am On Apr 03, 2010
A lot of us might be finding it not that rosy in some things we do because of certain information that we don't have. Lack of information, they say, leads to deformation. A lot of businesses could have been saved if decisions were made based on adequate knowledge.

From past experience, I have noticed that there is just a thin line between lack of knowledge and abundance of knowledge. A few tips might be what your world just needs to change and you will be smiling at life.

My perspective to things about life and business just got changed a while ago - check what I saw at http://seunkilanko.com/creating-your-world/

You will be glad you did!

(1) (Reply)

Great Challenge Og Internet Markerter / Opportunity In The Advertising Industry / Promote Your Business On Nigerialistbook.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.