Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? (623 Views)

Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season) / ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? by Chloe101: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2010
Hello Naija ladies, My name is Chloe and I'm new here.  I have a question for you.  Do you believe that your boyfriend is cheating on you?  And if so, what if there was a way to "cheat proof" your relationship so he will leave the other woman and fall in love with you all over again.

Would you be interested in learning psychological techniques to win your boyfriend back from the other female?  And what would you do to win him back.

Honest replies -- Thanks  Chloe
Re: Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? by iice(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2010
No i'm not
Re: Attention Ladies: Are You Being Cheated On? by jenibayo(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answers / Roles Of A Woman After Wedding / Who Is More Important To U Most In Ur Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.