Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Advise Things - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise Things (424 Views)

Holders Of Masters Degree Pls Advise Me!!! / Advise Me Pls,is Unibadan Admission Truly Free And Fair? / Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Things by Dannyladdy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Can a brilliant person who is willing to go to university but because of money stop
That is should the dream of going to full time be aborted?
Re: Advise Things by LordeCalifornia: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dannyladdy:
Can a brilliant person who is willing to go to university but because of money stop
That is should the dream of going to full time be aborted?

There's this misconception that most people who are not in the university and who do not know anyone in the university always have, they always come to the conclusion that Tertiary Education is very expensive. but the truth is that,it is not.

The tuition for some federal government universities in Nigeria is very affordable, some schools pay as low as N12,000 per session (that's per year ) some pay N14000 per year, etc. Although this is about to change. so you have to act fast smiley

Funny, but some Federal government universities are cheaper than some secondary schools in Nigeria(some secondary schools pay 25k per term )

The only time you'd have to spend much is in your first year, here you'd have to pay your acceptance fee and all of that. aside that, Federal government universities are Cheap and are affordable, so do not let your dreams be shattered by financial issues.

Also, there are many available Scholarships you can apply for in the university. Although, for reasons beyond my control I wasn't able to secure any. but I know a couple students who secured about two to three scholarships.

In conclusion, considering Federal universities, you would basically spend more on Food and accomodation than you would on tuition.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Field Engineer (NYSC) Needed At Oildata Energy Group Limited / Health Safety Job Employment Training / Best Marketing Project Topics 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.